Change gamertag link broken?

Discus and support Change gamertag link broken? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What is up with the gamertag system? Microsoft gave me the lamest gamertag in the existence when I bought Minecraft and now whenever I try to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HylkeHuijgen, Nov 24, 2020.

1. HylkeHuijgen
    HylkeHuijgen Guest

What is up with the gamertag system?

Microsoft gave me the lamest gamertag in the existence when I bought Minecraft and now whenever I try to change it just redirects me automatically from https://social.xbox.com/ too https://sisu.xboxlive.com/ dead link with the 400 bad request error code.

It does this in both regular browsing aswell as in incognito mode. On Google Chrome and on Mozzila Firefox, with cookies enabled/disabled and freshly removed, with or without vpn. It also does this when trying too access it from the Microsoft website and
    on the Xbox App for windows 10.

:)

HylkeHuijgen, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Requesting link to change gamertag

just to add,posting personal info like your email address is not allowed on the forums.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Requesting link to change gamertag

4. choppyseize Win User

Changing the email associated with my gamertag

Hi Sian Gregory

Only one gamertag can be linked to an account at a time. Did you change the email linked to the account i or did you just change the gamertag?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox gamer tag

What type of error are you getting when trying to change his gamertag?

Here is a link to instructions on different ways to change the gamertag.

Instructions on how to change gamertag

If you followed the instructions on how to change the gamertag from this link and are getting an error message we would need to know what the error message is that you are getting.
  6. WiseDragon Win User

POSSO MODIFICARE LA E MAIL DEL MIO ACCOUNT?

Thema:

1. Change gamertag link broken? - Similar Threads - Change gamertag link

2. Changing Gamertag linked email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamertag linked email: Hello, I previously set up my son's gamertag for Minecraft (xbox) and linked it to my gmail address. I have since created a gmail account for him as well as a microsoft account using that new...
  3. Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting my Ubisoft account to link to my xbox account after gamertag change: I changed my gamertag some time ago. Now it won't let me connect to my ubisoft account. It is saying I need to re-associate it with the account I originally linked to, but the account hasn't...
  4. changing email linked to Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing email linked to Xbox Gamertag: Hello, I have read through the posted walkthrough for this process but thought I would double check before I do something that cannot be undone. I tried to change a few years ago but was...
  5. changing email linked to Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing email linked to Xbox Gamertag: Hello, I have read through the posted walkthrough for this process but thought I would double check before I do something that cannot be undone. I tried to change a few years ago but was...
  6. Why is it so hard (nearly impossible) to change the E-mail linked to a gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it so hard (nearly impossible) to change the E-mail linked to a gamertag?: When i created my xbox live account i accidentally did it with an outlook.com mail. I want to change the e-mail address to my hotmail account, but that one also has an xbox live gamertag assigned....
  7. Why is my Microsoft account not linked up with my gamertag or profile? How do I change this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account not linked up with my gamertag or profile? How do I change this?: I can't access my overdue subscriptions. 997836f5-37ec-4867-adeb-f394f71cfadc
  8. Requesting link to change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting link to change gamertag: My gamertag was changed the other day, I guess it violated the code of conduct. If this is so that's fine, I would just like to change it to something else at least. My email is [Mod Removed]...
  9. The enforcement Team didn't like my gamertag and changed it but didn't send me a link ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The enforcement Team didn't like my gamertag and changed it but didn't send me a link ...: Hi I recently purchased and changed my gamertag on my Xbox and I guess the Enforcement didn't like it and changed it to a random gamertag that I don't like and I don't want. I was wondering if I...
  10. The enforcement Team didn't like my gamertag and changed it but didn't send me a link ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The enforcement Team didn't like my gamertag and changed it but didn't send me a link ...: Hi I recently purchased and changed my gamertag on my Xbox and I guess the Enforcement didn't like it and changed it to a random gamertag that I don't like and I don't want. I was wondering if I...