Change gamertag problem

Discus and support Change gamertag problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pay my change of gamertag on Xbox but i cannot because it says "something happened on our end."Then I saw this, App-InvalidOrderData. what should I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KimTan4, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:32 AM.

1. KimTan4
    KimTan4 Guest

Change gamertag problem

I pay my change of gamertag on Xbox but i cannot because it says "something happened on our end."Then I saw this, App-InvalidOrderData. what should I do?

:)

2. Thik79 Win User

Changing Gamertag problem

Hi Phantom,

No not yet, I called support twice and it's still not correct. First time I called they told me wait to wait 24h and then call back. So I waited 24h and then call back. The secobd time I called, they told me they had server problems the day i changed my
    gamertag and that it may be the cause. They told me they would give me my money back and then I could do it again, but he couldn't find his supperior so he told me to call back today. Which I haven't done yet.
  3. Thik79 Win User

Changing Gamertag problem

Hi,

Thank you for you help, I'll get on it right now!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

gamertag change problem

Some gtags are claimed although they may seem not in use. In that case you can't get that gtag so use your fantasy and make up one that is free
  5. Original Colton Win User

Changing Gamertag Problem

Hello, it's not a glitch, the gamertag is either an Xbox original or used on Zune, meaning it cannot be on anybody's friends list. But you should keep checking to see if it is in use soon hence they are transferring the gamertags over to Xbox live from the
    original to make them available.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag Change Problem

The enforcement team do not use the forums and. So you may be searching for "gamertag" and it shows as available, but may actually be in use as "gamer tag".

Actually that might be right, but i swear ive seen it where someone has say "toothbrush" and another has "tooth brush". So disregard that portion of my other post.

However, in this circumstance ive looked high and low, and even all tags that have spaces, do not exist to create what youre describing for tag im trying to claim.
    not possible you forgot.

It. Can be millions of.combinations

You forget what smwutches said is true

Unless you.have.a random.combination generator you can't possibly do it in mins.maybe a few months

Gamertag is the same as gamer tag or gamertag or gamerTag or even gameRTag
Thema:

Change gamertag problem

1. Change gamertag problem - Similar Threads - Change gamertag problem

2. GamerTag Change Billing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamerTag Change Billing problems: sooooo i found out i had some reason a nother free Gamertag Change and i wanted to change it up to more to my old user name and so i it dit not fully know those numbers will be in my profile name...
  3. New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT

in XboX Insiders
    New Gamertag System-Having problems changing GT: [IMG] So im aware of the new gamertag system. My current gamertag is: Mantum2003 (from the old system so not #2003) I want to change it to: Mantumッ or Mantumッ YT but it buts #numbers in front...
  4. Problem Gamertag change...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Gamertag change...: Sorry I did not understand the new change of gamertag well, trying to change it took me numbers that I never put during the choice. You can very well see that I just changed it from Neyless to...
  5. Problem with gamertag change - Misleading informations.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gamertag change - Misleading informations.: Hello! Today I've noticed that there is another chance to change GamerTag for free. And so i did, i entered my desired nickname and #XXXX (X-number) was added to it, At first i hesitated....
  6. Problem with games lounching after gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with games lounching after gamertag change: Hello, I have changed my Xbox One gamertag and can't play the games. As example WOT and other games ask me to sign in but I have already signed in with my new gamertag. I already clean Xbox cache,...
  7. Change gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamertag problem: I created my xbox account when I was like 9 yrs old when I got my 360 for christmas, When I was creating my account it never prompted me to come up with a name, and when I finished, it said my...
  8. Problème changement de GamerTag -[Translation - Problem change of GamerTag]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème changement de GamerTag -[Translation - Problem change of GamerTag]: Bonsoir, Comme vous avez pu le constater j’ai un problème lorsque je souhaite changer mon pseudo (GamerTag) Je vous explique, avec des amis nous avons décidés de porter le même nom d’équipe...
  9. gamertag change problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag change problem: hello, I want to change my gamertag Polia Aatrox but he tells me that the gamertag is not available while, when I go looking gamertag he tells me there is no correspondence. Is there a solution ?...
  10. Xbox Live gamertag change payment problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gamertag change payment problem: Hello! My problem is that I am unable to change my Xbox Live gamertag on account.xbox.com. I get the following error code when I try to pay with my registered credit hard which I have used...