Change Gametag

Discus and support Change Gametag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please, translate on google tradutor. Sorry about that, i don't speak much english Por favor, gostaria muito que vocês pudessem mudar minha gametag.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MimicQuill18525, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Change Gametag

Please, translate on google tradutor. Sorry about that, i don't speak much english

Por favor, gostaria muito que vocês pudessem mudar minha gametag.

eu nunca usei a troca gratuita de gametag e na minha conta esta acusando que eu usei ...

por favor eu queria trocar meu gametag mas eu não consigo.

Estou com o mesmo nome desde o inicio desde quando registrei...

[Translate by Mod]

Please, translate on Google translator. Sorry about that, I don't speak much English

Please, I really wish you guys could change my gametag.

I have never used the free swap of gametag and on my account this accusing that I used...

Please I wanted to change my gametag but I can not.

I've had the same name from the beginning since I registered...

:)

MimicQuill18525, Jul 28, 2019
  2. F45T Lady Win User

Xbox Live Gametag recycling

I paid to change gametag but it was said "sorry it is reserved"! I do not receive my changed gametag nor a refund!
  3. ashleyvermeer'x Win User

hacked

Thnx i know

but the gametag is from the hacker and i can`t change it

so long i can`t change it all the data levels and payment is on his gametag

when im login the xbox one account everything is gone

because i login with his gametag
  4. ngocphi Win User

Change gametag

you shpuld.feel fortunate to even being able to change your name

Xbox live is the only console that even allows name changes even most paid game services require some payment for changing your name
  5. XGN Corrupt Win User

Change gametag

Unfortunately no, the changing of the gamertag is universal for Xbox games to the profile. If you're unable to change the gamertag due to a time restriction then you'll be unable to have a different display in the games you play.
  6. blueberry4sale Win User

Change GameTag

did u succesfully change the gamertag? (yes-right) ok clear the cache of the game. go to the home menu close everything out. signout of the console and powercycle it so about 60 seconds power it back up sign in and load the game and youre gamertag should
    be up also go to check out youre settings in the menu of the game and see if there are any changes you can make if these steps didnt work also keep a look here for the current service status https://mobile.twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/976790782697988096
Thema:

Change Gametag

1. Change Gametag - Similar Threads - Change Gametag

2. Gametag just changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag just changed: A while back my gamertag changed to a random one an I didnt pay to much atention to it because I wasnt realy playing games with other and I also though i could change it again or at least change...
  3. Смена GameTag[Translation-Change GameTag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Смена GameTag[Translation-Change GameTag]: Здраствуйте..? Я пытаюсь изменить GameTag в Xbox, но у меня просят деньги, хотя я не меняла его Помогите, что делать? [Translation-Hello..? I'm trying to change Gamer Tag to Xbox but I'm...
  4. Changement de gametag [Change of Gametag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changement de gametag [Change of Gametag]: Ma gamer tag a ete changer par mon petit frere sansvmon accord comment la rechanger sans payer ? Translation: [ My gamer tag was changed by my little brother Sansvmon agreement how to change it...
  5. Change gametag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change gametag: I want to change my gametag in Sea of Thieves. I know where and how to do so but the site won't let me until 02/23. My acces to Sea of Thieves ends in less then 13 days (XBox Game Pass free...
  6. Gametag Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag Changed: My gametag was changed from [Mod removed Personal Information] to [Mod removed Personal Information] by the enforcement team I have know idea why????? I asked for a case review and recieved an...
  7. Changing gametag in the UK on pc.... this is impossible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing gametag in the UK on pc.... this is impossible...: Split from this thread. I'm from the UK, my settings on my computer all say im from the UK, my paypal that is registered is from the UK, yet i cannot change my gamertag because i don't live in...
  8. gametag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    gametag change: ive payed for my name change it hasn't changed what do I do ??????? ca1ec232-8d6e-4302-8c30-edf35be98a6c
  9. change online security settings whitout changing the gametag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change online security settings whitout changing the gametag: Hello guys, I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and wanted to play online, but I can`t play because I have to change the online settings and I can only change the settings (according to the...
  10. Can't change my name (not the gametag)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my name (not the gametag): Ok, so I have this problem where i've changed my name on https://account.microsoft.com/profile/contact-info which is the only point the support is leading to when trying to change your name......