Change in language stopped achivements tracking

Discus and support Change in language stopped achivements tracking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I started playing Gears of War 4 on my Xbox one with the console set to region: Brazil and Language: Portuguese. Played the prologue and it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sérgio Araújo, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Change in language stopped achivements tracking

Hello. I started playing Gears of War 4 on my Xbox one with the console set to region: Brazil and Language: Portuguese. Played the prologue and it was dubbed on Portuguese. Received the correspondent achievement upon completion. Since the game gives no
    option for audio language change, I went into console settings and kept region: Brazil but changed the language to English (United States). After the obligatory reboot, entered the game and started playing again, this time with the audio in English, as I prefer.
    The problem is that while my language is set to English, the achievements stopped being tracked (it didn't unlock achievements for certain numbers of chapters completed, campaign milestones or collectibles found, and the tracker of such achievements was frozen).
    The game registered in it's internal statistics but it was just there. I notice similar behavior on another game, Battlefront II. To be certain that the problem was related to language, I've gone into settings again and restored the language: Portuguese. After
    the reboot, started the game (Gears of War 4) and it started tracking what was done in the game and rewarding achievements, but only for the things done after the language change.

Is this normal behavior? Is there a way to make the tracker and the game share the same statistics without replaying more than half of the game? (my backlog is huge, so I would like to avoid that). And most important: Will I have to choose between original
    audio and unlock achievements, when the game does not have the explicit option?

:)

Sérgio Araújo, Jan 25, 2018
  2. Schlytus
    Schlytus Guest
    Achievement Progress Deleted

Unless, of course, they simply stopped tracking them. Does anyone know if support for achievement percentage tracking was dropped?

Schlytus, Jan 25, 2018
  3. jedi 6411
    jedi 6411 Guest
    activity feed

my activity feed has stopped working and my achivements are not showing in the feed any help please

jedi 6411, Jan 25, 2018
  4. SleepyToe Win User

Dynasty Warriors: Empires 5

nope. they really do not have any options to change language. The sound just changes the volume of BGM, attacking volume, volume of characters and listen to sound tracks. :(
  5. Xerneas24 Win User

Achivements in other language!

Diego, when I give him to change to the region 360 and everything is put to me in English and I try to change the account to the Spanish region (Colombia) and it does not leave me, when I am in the region change options in link it puts me an en-US part
    which I would believe is in the United States.

All the games either in 360, in one or Windows 10 all put me in Spanish, and in the store of any device I put my local currency.

I already contacted the support of xbox and the advisor told me that my account is in the region of Colombia.

The weirdest thing about all this is that when I unlock an achievement of some game in the x360 and it changes to Spanish however the ones that I have blocked are still appearing in English!
  6. Xerneas24 Win User

Hi diego, thanks for your help.

When im trying change of region and appear: "Sorry, unfortunately it seeems you have already changed your xbox 360 account region in the past 12 months"

I do not remember having changed my account region since I have always belonged to this region, also I used to have another xbox 360 console and I did not have this problem.

What i can do?
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Xerneas,

Thank you for coming to the forums today! I'd be happy to help.

If your location is set to Colombia on your Xbox 360 and the language is also set to Spanish on your 360, then you possibly need to update the region on your Xbox settings on Xbox.com.

Go to this link
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings/Home/?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1
    # and select "change 360 account region" and make sure that is set to your desired region.

Let us know the results!
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Xerneas,

When you go to the website I referenced and you select change my 360 account region, what region is it set to?

If you check those same achievements for your Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One are they in Spanish or English?

If you need someone to look into your account and see what region it's set to I recommend to contact
    Xbox Support.
Thema:

Change in language stopped achivements tracking

1. Change in language stopped achivements tracking - Similar Threads - Change language stopped

2. When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...: Problem is in the subject line 3b85969b-d74f-4dbd-98be-f54ddecdcbfa
  3. Microsof Store: how do change the language of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsof Store: how do change the language of games: Some games are translated and dubbed in different languages, but I don't like it. I like to play the game with the original audio. Currently I'm trying to play Alien Isolation and the only way to...
  4. changing language in minecraft dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    changing language in minecraft dungeons: Hello, Please advise how to change language in Minecraft dungeons to English as at the moment we have some unknown language there and are unable to understand it and play. Thank you, Alisa...
  5. How to change the language in Dishonored 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language in Dishonored 2?: i downloaded dishonored 2 via x-box game pass for pc and the game is nativly set to horrible polish voiceacting. can someone tell me is theres a way to change the vc to english?...
  6. The Xbox beta app doesnt allow me to change languages, its automatically put to arabic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox beta app doesnt allow me to change languages, its automatically put to arabic: Hey, i downloaded the xbox beta app do purchase the xbox live, but its automatically set to arabic even though none of my settings are arabic in the language bar....
  7. Xbox game pass change language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass change language: Hi, Is there a way to change the language of games downloaded through Xbox(beta) app? I have the Xbox game pass ultimate. My PC system is set in English but I wish to play games in my native...
  8. Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta PC changed to Arabic language: Hi. The program was working normally until one time it changed to Arabic. I have no idea how to change it back to English. I didn't change a single thing and there is no way for the program to...
  9. Changing in game language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing in game language: Hello, recently i bought SSX 2012 for the xbox 360. I wanted to change the language so i made a account from france and console settings on both france and same with language. When i launch the...
  10. Change language to English on region Belgium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change language to English on region Belgium: Hi everyone Is there a way to select Belgium as region and still be able to select English as language? The reason is that I want to be able to buy X360 games with gold through the web (as my...