Change in Xbox graphical setting

Discus and support Change in Xbox graphical setting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do you know how pc get Nvidia experience and systems like that. Xbox could create a kinda Nvidia experience as it gives pc players such an advantage.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Odd-Star1869, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Change in Xbox graphical setting

Do you know how pc get Nvidia experience and systems like that. Xbox could create a kinda Nvidia experience as it gives pc players such an advantage. This could potentially skyrocket Xbox sells and the company has informed me they’ll try work something like this in the near future but if more people could start bringing this up Microsoft would be sure to find a solution.

submitted by /u/Odd-Star1869
    [link] [comments]

/u/Odd-Star1869, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Dead By Daylight running at a lower resolution

Hi,

Can you not change the resolution to 1920x1080 in the game graphics settings?
  3. ClaimingDuke263 Win User

Far Cry 5 Help

how do I change the graphics settings? after all there is changing brightness on a screen, but himself fact even not is changing if I have in other play good fps and the, and in far cry5 not very, and himself hdmi from xbox
  4. ContraryRhombus Win User

Xbox one s bad graphics

Has the graphical quality changed on these games or have they always been like this?

Has anything else changed in the set up recently?
  5. im_beecee Win User

forza 7 ap501 error

It is possible you are using integrated graphics instead of your Nvidia card. Check the Nvidia control panel to see what preferred graphics processor is set and change to the 1070 if needed.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

4K content

So I see that many games will support 4K. Does this mean the settings of the graphics will be default at that and cannot be changed?
Thema:

Change in Xbox graphical setting

1. Change in Xbox graphical setting - Similar Threads - Change graphical setting

2. Rocket League XBOX name change

in XBoX on Windows
    Rocket League XBOX name change: I've updated my XBOX gamertag but when I check https://www.rocketleague.com/activate/account-list/ the xbox account is still named my old name... b2dc7b9a-91b6-495c-8ea2-0f00094265b8
  3. Xbox account change without loss of history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account change without loss of history: When my son started using the Xbox a few years ago, it was all set up for him using my Microsoft account details. His gamer tag, achievements and history etc are all associated with my email...
  4. Is there any way to change the font size?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to change the font size?: I’m currently playing Xbox series X on a 55 inch Sony TV. The text on the screen are too small and I can barely see it while sitting on sofa playing. It’s about 2m between the TV and sofa. Are...
  5. Unable to change where game is installed to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change where game is installed to: I dont know if this is a known issue or not. But it seems the xbox game pass for pc doesnt allow me to change the directory of where to save installs at. I tell it to install games to my external,...
  6. How do I sign into a new Xbox account WITHOUT changing Microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I sign into a new Xbox account WITHOUT changing Microsoft accounts?: Hello, I don't know if it's possible. I'm following a Youtube tutorial on how to fix the "Failed to login: null" error message for Minecraft servers. If you do know how to fix this, please help....
  7. Change my shipping address after I've already purchased product.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my shipping address after I've already purchased product.: So I bought my new xbox on the MS Store and the shipping address was wrong but then I changed it. After I checked my purchased history the shipping address changed back to the wrong one. Anyone...
  8. Xbox Update Preview still on (Pending) after I changed my preview tier from Alpha to Omega

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview still on (Pending) after I changed my preview tier from Alpha to Omega: Hi, I had big trouble with the latest update from the Alpha Skip-Ahead and decided I would go back to the Omega tier. I changed, saved and then instead of having a Manage button, it said (Pending)...
  9. Refunding didn't give money back and took the rest of the change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding didn't give money back and took the rest of the change: I was given 5 euros redeem card by Xbox. It was put in my Microsoft account. After buying a game, I clicked it bought by mistake and refunded it. Then Microsoft took the remaining cents along with...
  10. Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?: So for some bizarre reason, all the install folders for games downloaded with the Xbox app are hidden folders, meaning you can't find them normally on your PC. Which means when, let's say, The...