Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

Discus and support Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! I really want to change the language of a Game from Spanish (Win 10 language) to English (Favourite language to play game, the original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fernando_4492, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

Hey guys!

I really want to change the language of a Game from Spanish (Win 10 language) to English (Favourite language to play game, the original language). Is there any way to archieve this?

Thank you very much for your help

:)

Fernando_4492, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

...the game has to have the option INSIDE the game, isnt it?
    There are multiple factors that might or might not allow you to change a language.

First of all: The game has to have the specific language installed. Depending on the game, some games ONLY have one language built in (even if it's available in different languages around the world). If that is such a game, there is nothing you can do.

If the game DOES HAVE the different languages (and English is usually always present, if it's a multi-language installation), then it depends on how the game chooses the language.

Most modern games (and games that come from consoles) try to detect the language from the settings of the Operating System.

So if you run your Windows 10 in Spanish, the game will automatically be in Spanish.

Some games do have settings to override that automatic setting, but not all games do have that option. If the game does not have the option to change it, and you are SURE that the game has the English language pack installed, then you need to change the
    language of your Operating System.
  3. Fernando_4492 Win User

Hi Arminator, and sorry for replying this late. I guess that you are saying that the game has to have the option INSIDE the game, isnt it?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Unless the game specifically allows language switching in it's options menu (not all games have a language switching option), and you are SURE the game has other languages included, you might have to change your Windows display language.

Open the Windows settings by clicking the start menu, and then clicking the gear icon. Or type "Settings" in the search bar.

In the settings go to "Time and Language". Then go to "Language". There change the Windows display language to "English". If necessary, have Windows download the language and reboot.

Then try to start the game again. If that didn't work, go to the Time and Language settings again, and under "Region" change the country or region to "English USA" or "English United Kingdom".
  5. JeffersonMichael1 Win User

Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

Pc games usually don't have a built in language option, the game platform does this (steam, origin, etc). I was hoping that xbox beta had one too.

And I know the game supports the language that I want to change (english)
  6. HassanB Win User

Language problem in Arcade game Catan

That's not changing your region or language. That's your locale on your console. The only way to change the account region language would be by going to the link I gave you above and following the directions under Change your Xbox LIVE account language.
    You followed the directions for Change your Xbox 360 console language.

The console language does not affect the language of the game it's only for family settings and WiFi settings if you use those two things. The Xbox LIVE account language is what's going to affect the language of the game and your account.

But as I said, ultimately it's up to the developer to make it so there are multiple language options from within the games menu. Without those two options available to you, you will not be able to change the language of a.) your account (if there's no preferred
    language drop down) or b.) change the language of the game (if there's no settings to change the game language).
Thema:

1. Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game - Similar Threads - Change language Beta

2. No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]: Hola. Ayer descargue Dishonored 2 por medio de la Xbox App de PC gracias al Game Pass. El problema es cuando inicio el juego este esta totalmente en ingles y no hay opcion alguna para cambiar el...
  3. Star wars kotor 1 language changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars kotor 1 language changing: Hello i purchased kotor 1 i downloaded it and it is in french can anyone tell me how to change the language from french to english? 353e340e-2ae5-463e-8f0c-3c8159345587
  4. Language change

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change: Hello. Is it possible to change the game language which I downloaded by using Xbox game pass for PC? I live in Denmark but I speak Russian, all games which I installed on English....
  5. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....
  6. How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC: i wanted to play Gears of War 5 but was annoyed that the language of the game is in spanish. My windows language is Spanish but i want to play the game with English dialogues, how can i do this?...
  7. changing language of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing language of the games: hello i'm blind gamer from Russia, and i'm usin narrator, but my country doesn't support narrator, and i changed consoul language to english, but i want play games on russian language, how i can...
  8. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...
  9. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535
  10. CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA): Hello, i would like to know how do i change the language of my games on the xbox (beta) on the PC. WOLFENSTEIN II for exemple, i can't find the option for that in game, nor on the app, thanks in...