Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?

Discus and support Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The subject says it all already. I just want to choose between the languages the game has to offer, and not be forced to play on the language xbox beta... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rafaelde Castro Carvalho, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?

The subject says it all already. I just want to choose between the languages the game has to offer, and not be forced to play on the language xbox beta thinks is the best for me.

:)

Rafaelde Castro Carvalho, Aug 1, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

settings on Xbox Beta

Hello alinfilip1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to change the language of the Xbox (beta) App. The Xbox (beta) App and the Xbox Console Companion App both detect the language that your computer is set
    up to, and display the text based on that. You will need to
    change the language of your computer
    in order to change the language of the application. We hope this information helps!
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Frost punk - Polish Language

Hi guys,

I just subscribed to XBOX Pass PC version to check this subscribtion and games.
    I just installed Frost Punk and I wanted to change the language - unfortunately this option is not available in the game options (when searching on the net for this option - on screen shoots - it should be there). My guess is that the language should
    be changed in XBOX (Beta) - where will I find this option? BTW - Windows 10 is set to the Polish language.

Are you sure that this game have Polish language?
  4. maroinjoundi Win User

Alien Isolation: to change spanish to english

it hasn't been fixed, we still cannot change the game language without changing the whole operative system language. Steam has an option to change each game's language, add that.
  5. nielubiebudyniu Win User

How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

I do have XBOX beta app but see no option to change language settings :) Besides, it's already in German - the language changed automatically after I installed language pack for Windows :)

[​IMG]
  6. HassanB Win User

Language problem in Arcade game Catan

That's not changing your region or language. That's your locale on your console. The only way to change the account region language would be by going to the link I gave you above and following the directions under Change your Xbox LIVE account language.
    You followed the directions for Change your Xbox 360 console language.

The console language does not affect the language of the game it's only for family settings and WiFi settings if you use those two things. The Xbox LIVE account language is what's going to affect the language of the game and your account.

But as I said, ultimately it's up to the developer to make it so there are multiple language options from within the games menu. Without those two options available to you, you will not be able to change the language of a.) your account (if there's no preferred
    language drop down) or b.) change the language of the game (if there's no settings to change the game language).
Thema:

Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?

1. Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region? - Similar Threads - Change language games

2. When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...: Problem is in the subject line 3b85969b-d74f-4dbd-98be-f54ddecdcbfa
  3. Microsof Store: how do change the language of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsof Store: how do change the language of games: Some games are translated and dubbed in different languages, but I don't like it. I like to play the game with the original audio. Currently I'm trying to play Alien Isolation and the only way to...
  4. Xbox game pass change language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass change language: Hi, Is there a way to change the language of games downloaded through Xbox(beta) app? I have the Xbox game pass ultimate. My PC system is set in English but I wish to play games in my native...
  5. Changing in game language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing in game language: Hello, recently i bought SSX 2012 for the xbox 360. I wanted to change the language so i made a account from france and console settings on both france and same with language. When i launch the...
  6. Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the language of a backwards compatible game: I wanted to play Halo 4 again so I installed my disc version on my Xbox One using the backwards compability function. I booted up the campaign and quickly realized that the in game audio was in...
  7. How to change the language in the game fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language in the game fable anniversary: Hello How to change the language in the game fable anniversary.(sub) Xbox One The region specified is correct.Thanks 636881b5-7378-400f-9020-2701c08ec97c
  8. Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1: We're and English family, living in France, and I want to buy my kids an Xbox1 for christmas. Does it matter where I buy it from? For the subscriptions? For the language? We will want to play in...
  9. CHANGE Xbox (Beta) Game Language

in XBoX on Windows
    CHANGE Xbox (Beta) Game Language: Hello everyone! I just goot my gamepass and downloaded a lot of games but as i am in france they are all in french and i want to play in English, their original version. I already changed the...
  10. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....