Change microsoft account

Discus and support Change microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my Microsoft account that my gamertag is associated with to a different one. Trying to follow this guide Error 0x8015402d |... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lukeez, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Lukeez
    Lukeez Guest

Change microsoft account

Lukeez, Aug 7, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Aug 7, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Change microsoft account

Unfortunately this guide is only working on the 360 and not on the One.

Afaik there is currently no option to change the associated Microsoft account on your One.

If you only want to change your email address this can be done at
    http://account.live.com
    by setting up a different primary email alias.

BobMcFly247, Aug 7, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Changing Microsoft account change

If you're the actual owner of the Xbox Live profile in question, you should just be able to discuss with your brother so he can help you transfer it over, as he should know the password, to your own MSA and get all that straightened out.
  6. maxen Win User

7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Doing what you're saying would constitute theft.
  8. OpticParasite94 Win User

So I guess it won't work since I don't have the password?
  9. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Microsoft Account Change.

Hello there bEASTie Hope, If you require further help with this problem I suggest contacting Xbox Support by phone Unfortunately, you'd need to see what your options are for this. They may be able to investigate this problem
    for you and have better tools to resolve this,

They will be able to access your account and check what`s going on, They do investigations for these types of situations, Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You
    can always check out the International Xbox Support phone numbers for your region by clicking here
Thema:

Change microsoft account

1. Change microsoft account - Similar Threads - Change microsoft account

2. Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email: My xbox and xbox box live subscription is registered under a hotmail address from a long time ago. I would like to transfer my xbox and xbox live account so that it's all under my microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  4. Microsoft changed the Xbox Live associated with my other microsoft account on its own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft changed the Xbox Live associated with my other microsoft account on its own?: I made a Microsoft account with Xbox live a good year and 5, maybe 6 months ago to crossplay Minecraft on my ps4. I believe that Microsoft have changed which microsoft account the xbox account was...
  5. Change Microsoft account associated with my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Microsoft account associated with my Xbox account: When I was young and got an Xbox 360, my dad created my Xbox account with his Microsoft account. This was done so that I wouldn't forget the password, or make any purchases without my parents...
  6. Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?: I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for my son, but when it was asking for my Minecraft account I logged in with my daughter's account (I didn't remember which one was which). Now I don't see a way to...
  7. Changing Microsoft accounts on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Microsoft accounts on Minecraft: I have a question regarding changing my microsoft account on minecraft, one of my friends had logged into my minecraft on their account, and now I dont know how to change to mine....
  8. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  9. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  10. Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag: Hi, I have had a look on here and can't seem to find a solution for this and was wondering if anyone could help. I have a very old microsoft account that I do not want to use for anything but my...