Change microsoft account

Discus and support Change microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my Microsoft account that my gamertag is associated with to a different one. Trying to follow this guide Error 0x8015402d |... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lukeez, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Lukeez
    Lukeez Guest

Change microsoft account

Lukeez, Aug 7, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Aug 7, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Change microsoft account

Unfortunately this guide is only working on the 360 and not on the One.

Afaik there is currently no option to change the associated Microsoft account on your One.

If you only want to change your email address this can be done at
    http://account.live.com
    by setting up a different primary email alias.

BobMcFly247, Aug 7, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Changing Microsoft account change

If you're the actual owner of the Xbox Live profile in question, you should just be able to discuss with your brother so he can help you transfer it over, as he should know the password, to your own MSA and get all that straightened out.
  6. maxen Win User

7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Doing what you're saying would constitute theft.
  8. OpticParasite94 Win User

So I guess it won't work since I don't have the password?
  9. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Microsoft Account Change.

Hello there bEASTie Hope, If you require further help with this problem I suggest contacting Xbox Support by phone Unfortunately, you'd need to see what your options are for this. They may be able to investigate this problem
    for you and have better tools to resolve this,

They will be able to access your account and check what`s going on, They do investigations for these types of situations, Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You
    can always check out the International Xbox Support phone numbers for your region by clicking here
Thema:

Change microsoft account

1. Change microsoft account - Similar Threads - Change microsoft account

2. Adding or changing a Microsoft account for my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding or changing a Microsoft account for my Xbox account: My parents set up my xbox account under their microsoft account and later i set up my own microsoft account which ive been earning points for microsoft rewards on and I would like to use my...
  3. Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360: Hallo, ich habe eine kleine Frage. Kann es sein das es nicht mehr möglich ist sein Microsoft-Konto auf seinem Xbox 360 Profil zu ändern? Welche Alternativen gib es das ist den Microsoft-Account...
  4. Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Xbox(-Live) Konto. Mein Hauptprofil auf meiner Xbox ist mit einem anderen Microsoft-Account verknüpft. Genauer gesagt mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account. Was...
  5. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  6. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  7. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  8. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  9. Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured"

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured": I have been trying to play minecraft Windows 10-edition with my friends from other consoles, but when i og into the game i am not allowed to add friends. it says that "you cannot add friends...
  10. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...