Change my NameTAG

Discus and support Change my NameTAG in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my nametag in "" but I cant to do this :/ How to change when you have nametag ""? So sorry.. My English is not good/... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GOLOSOVOY, May 6, 2019.

1. GOLOSOVOY
    GOLOSOVOY Guest

Change my NameTAG

I want to change my nametag in "" but I cant to do this :/

How to change when you have nametag ""?

So sorry.. My English is not good/

:)

GOLOSOVOY, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Change my NameTAG

Hi GOLOSOVOY,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. As stated previously by our Ambassadors, you may

change your Gamertag
    at any time; however, if this is not your first change, then you would need to pay for the change. Based on the error message you're getting when you attempt to claim your preferred Gamertag, it seems that that Gamertag has already
    been claimed, so you would need to choose something different, or make a variation of the preferred name. In this case, if you only wish to make all the letters capitalized, then since it is of the same spelling, that Gamertag is already in use by yourself.

As all possible answers have been provided and to prevent repetitive answers as well, we'll be locking this thread at this time.
    If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. Tomesso Win User

Change my NameTAG

4. GOLOSOVOY Win User

Change my NameTAG

Realy? It's a bad news..

No another way?..
  5. Tomesso Win User

Change my NameTAG

Hi there,

You have to choose another Gamertag because:

"Error: Golosovoy is taken. Please try another."
  6. {Parity} Win User

Change my NameTAG

You will have to change off that name to free it up before you can change it to the name you want. You will be charged 2 times.
Thema:

Change my NameTAG

1. Change my NameTAG - Similar Threads - Change NameTAG

2. Can not change xbox name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not change xbox name: every time I try to change my name it always says "name change wasn't made" is there away to fix this. I need help 273b462b-8b9b-4869-a372-d2a35d4badd7
  3. Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account: We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One. Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we need to move all achievements to a child...
  4. Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Xbox(-Live) Konto. Mein Hauptprofil auf meiner Xbox ist mit einem anderen Microsoft-Account verknüpft. Genauer gesagt mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account. Was...
  5. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  6. The change of country in the billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The change of country in the billing: HI everyone mi problem is from the change of country in the billing what can i do for change. The country help me please 90717fd5-c50f-4012-908f-0b01b0526994
  7. Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change: Hi I was having a problem with running my minecraft bedrock edition and I tried doing everything and still didn't work. So then I decided to uninstall minecraft bedrock to find out it will not...
  8. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  9. Sudden change of nametag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden change of nametag: Hi My nametag on my account has changed to some random name - I have no idea how this has happened? Trying to change it back, I am told that my nametag is already used - yes I know, it is mine....
  10. Unfair Nametag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Nametag Change: My nametag was changed unfairly and I can't afford to change it from the forced change. 1068f66b-a6da-4a14-9f68-fd9e0659cda1