Change my NameTAG

Discus and support Change my NameTAG in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my nametag in "" but I cant to do this :/ How to change when you have nametag ""? So sorry.. My English is not good/... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GOLOSOVOY, May 6, 2019.

1. GOLOSOVOY
    GOLOSOVOY Guest

Change my NameTAG

I want to change my nametag in "" but I cant to do this :/

How to change when you have nametag ""?

So sorry.. My English is not good/

:)

GOLOSOVOY, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Change my NameTAG

Hi GOLOSOVOY,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. As stated previously by our Ambassadors, you may

change your Gamertag
    at any time; however, if this is not your first change, then you would need to pay for the change. Based on the error message you're getting when you attempt to claim your preferred Gamertag, it seems that that Gamertag has already
    been claimed, so you would need to choose something different, or make a variation of the preferred name. In this case, if you only wish to make all the letters capitalized, then since it is of the same spelling, that Gamertag is already in use by yourself.

As all possible answers have been provided and to prevent repetitive answers as well, we'll be locking this thread at this time.
    If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. Tomesso Win User

Change my NameTAG

4. GOLOSOVOY Win User

Change my NameTAG

Realy? It's a bad news..

No another way?..
  5. Tomesso Win User

Change my NameTAG

Hi there,

You have to choose another Gamertag because:

"Error: Golosovoy is taken. Please try another."
  6. {Parity} Win User

Change my NameTAG

You will have to change off that name to free it up before you can change it to the name you want. You will be charged 2 times.
Thema:

Change my NameTAG

1. Change my NameTAG - Similar Threads - Change NameTAG

2. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  3. XBox One S change refresh rate from 60hz to 30hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S change refresh rate from 60hz to 30hz: Hey there I tried to ask this question in another thread but it was locked ("We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post.") which I did not understand as the question was...
  4. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  5. changing club name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing club name: Hi I would like to change the name of my club ive already changed it once. I would like to change it again because lately ive been getting strange mail from trolls. I have already changed...
  6. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  7. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  8. I am annoyed that I cannot play Sudoku today. It was fine yesterday - didn't need changing.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am annoyed that I cannot play Sudoku today. It was fine yesterday - didn't need changing.: I want sudoku restored to the way it was yesterday. I don't understand the changes or requirements on my part to get back in. 2cf2ab60-6b53-464c-8923-45c7e13902b4
  9. Sudden change of nametag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden change of nametag: Hi My nametag on my account has changed to some random name - I have no idea how this has happened? Trying to change it back, I am told that my nametag is already used - yes I know, it is mine....
  10. Unfair Nametag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Nametag Change: My nametag was changed unfairly and I can't afford to change it from the forced change. 1068f66b-a6da-4a14-9f68-fd9e0659cda1