Change my NameTAG

Discus and support Change my NameTAG in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my nametag in "" but I cant to do this :/ How to change when you have nametag ""? So sorry.. My English is not good/... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GOLOSOVOY, May 6, 2019.

1. GOLOSOVOY
    GOLOSOVOY Guest

Change my NameTAG

I want to change my nametag in "" but I cant to do this :/

How to change when you have nametag ""?

So sorry.. My English is not good/

:)

GOLOSOVOY, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Change my NameTAG

Hi GOLOSOVOY,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. As stated previously by our Ambassadors, you may

change your Gamertag
    at any time; however, if this is not your first change, then you would need to pay for the change. Based on the error message you're getting when you attempt to claim your preferred Gamertag, it seems that that Gamertag has already
    been claimed, so you would need to choose something different, or make a variation of the preferred name. In this case, if you only wish to make all the letters capitalized, then since it is of the same spelling, that Gamertag is already in use by yourself.

As all possible answers have been provided and to prevent repetitive answers as well, we'll be locking this thread at this time.
    If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. Tomesso Win User

Change my NameTAG

4. GOLOSOVOY Win User

Change my NameTAG

Realy? It's a bad news..

No another way?..
  5. Tomesso Win User

Change my NameTAG

Hi there,

You have to choose another Gamertag because:

"Error: Golosovoy is taken. Please try another."
  6. {Parity} Win User

Change my NameTAG

You will have to change off that name to free it up before you can change it to the name you want. You will be charged 2 times.
Thema:

Change my NameTAG

1. Change my NameTAG - Similar Threads - Change NameTAG

2. Change from Xbox game pass for Console to Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Change from Xbox game pass for Console to Xbox game pass for pc: Hello Support Xbox, My name is Quang, i need change from Xbox game pass for Consosole to Xbox game pass for pc. Please check my account and help me! Thank you! Regard,...
  3. XBOX GAMERTAG CHANGED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX GAMERTAG CHANGED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION: so this happened this year....my friend was at my house i was going to change my xbox name to but i needed to go to the toilet and while i was their my friend changed my name to FaKe Aeros to...
  4. Downloaded the new store.... nothing changed

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded the new store.... nothing changed: I had a store update. Downloaded it (although it then disappeared from my que). And the Insiders tab is asking me how I'm enjoying the new store. But I don't have the new store! I just power...
  5. It’s here but 100% need abit of work need to b able to change keybinds and invert driving...

in XboX Insiders
    It’s here but 100% need abit of work need to b able to change keybinds and invert driving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PurvlV2 [link] [comments]
  6. Change an Organizer account to a Member account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change an Organizer account to a Member account: Why is there not a SIMPLE way to convert an Organizer account to a simple Member account on Xbox? It seems to be a fairly common problem when a parent sets up the account and uses their info and...
  7. How to change the Microsoft account associated with Xbox Live profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the Microsoft account associated with Xbox Live profile.: Hey! So lets say I want to change the Microsoft account connected to my Xbox account, is there an easy way to do this without deleting or deactivating my accounts? For the most part the only...
  8. My nametag is changing back to its old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My nametag is changing back to its old one: I bought the 7 pound name change to 'change my name' but now it keeps on changing to its old one. Is there a way to fix this? 153b3a05-e9ed-4ec4-8cec-6987c9e447ec
  9. Sudden change of nametag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden change of nametag: Hi My nametag on my account has changed to some random name - I have no idea how this has happened? Trying to change it back, I am told that my nametag is already used - yes I know, it is mine....
  10. Unfair Nametag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Nametag Change: My nametag was changed unfairly and I can't afford to change it from the forced change. 1068f66b-a6da-4a14-9f68-fd9e0659cda1