Change my region

Discus and support Change my region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my region, I don't know why but it change automatic, I'm not from United States I'm Brazilian and I can't search where i can ask this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hopelesszz, Feb 5, 2014.

1. hopelesszz
    hopelesszz Guest

Change my region

I want to change my region, I don't know why but it change automatic, I'm not from United States I'm Brazilian and I can't search where i can ask this. I know this isn't the correct guide.

:)

hopelesszz, Feb 5, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

i

So I cant change my region back to the US for three months? For some reason it wont let me change back to the US.

LarryLegend, Feb 5, 2014
  3. change my region

Hello AhmedAndromeda!

So there is a link that you can use in order to change the region of your account: live.xbox.com/accountmigration. You can only change your account region once every 3 months so make sure you are 100% sure about doing so.

Hope this helps!

SavageonCabbage, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

Change my region

Drakken Saer, Feb 5, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

Change my region

If your account is under 3 months old then it will block it due to being less then 3 months old

Also you have to contact support in your region as they are the only ones that can see what is blocking you

If you do not live in the us you will most likely have issues downloading content as most triple A titles are region locked
  6. onyxishere Win User

Change my region

7. Drakken Saer Win User

Change my region

8. SavageonCabbage Win User

change my region

Hello AhmedAndromeda!

So there is a link that you can use in order to change the region of your account: live.xbox.com/accountmigration. You can only change your account region once every 3 months so make sure you are 100% sure about doing so.

Hope this helps!
  9. Daft Badger Win User

changing my region

You can't change your region by "accident".You will have to wait the 90 days i'm afraid.
Thema:

Change my region

1. Change my region - Similar Threads - Change region

2. Changing regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing regions: I am getting a error code (80150017) and i think it has to do with the fact that i brought my xbox 360 from the United States (where i got it) and have retired in the Philippines. When trying to...
  3. Region Changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region Changing: Hey everyone, Firstly thanks for any help and advice anyone can give me. I recently moved overseas from Australia and I have updated my region in my account online and also on my xbox. I...
  4. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  5. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  6. Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: Hi, I wanted to change region for Canada, and I changed by mistake to brazil. I don't live in Brazil and I don't speak the language. I'd like to either rollback to my former country, or change...
  7. Schimbarea regiuni -[Translation - Change regions]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Schimbarea regiuni -[Translation - Change regions]: Am mai vazut multa lume ce intreaba de ce nu isi pot schimba regiunea in Romania dar intrebarile acelea sunt vechi de cativa ani si sper ca cineva de la microsoft sau xbox support sa vada asta....
  8. I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360: I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing information. I have deleted and re-added my...
  9. Change your Microsoft Store region ??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change your Microsoft Store region ??: [img] Could someone help me? I bought Xbox gold redeem code 1 year. My region is the US. I don't know what's the problem exactly. 4f8e79cb-c874-41ee-9bd3-c5f8691d162d
  10. XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS: Hello, I can't change region when buying game pass , i already changed region in my microsoft account , but still same , only region i see is United States . Can some 1 help me ? Thanks !...