Change my region

Discus and support Change my region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my region, I don't know why but it change automatic, I'm not from United States I'm Brazilian and I can't search where i can ask this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hopelesszz, Feb 5, 2014.

1. hopelesszz
    hopelesszz Guest

Change my region

I want to change my region, I don't know why but it change automatic, I'm not from United States I'm Brazilian and I can't search where i can ask this. I know this isn't the correct guide.

:)

hopelesszz, Feb 5, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

i

So I cant change my region back to the US for three months? For some reason it wont let me change back to the US.

LarryLegend, Feb 5, 2014
  3. change my region

Hello AhmedAndromeda!

So there is a link that you can use in order to change the region of your account: live.xbox.com/accountmigration. You can only change your account region once every 3 months so make sure you are 100% sure about doing so.

Hope this helps!

SavageonCabbage, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

Change my region

Drakken Saer, Feb 5, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

Change my region

If your account is under 3 months old then it will block it due to being less then 3 months old

Also you have to contact support in your region as they are the only ones that can see what is blocking you

If you do not live in the us you will most likely have issues downloading content as most triple A titles are region locked
  6. onyxishere Win User

Change my region

7. Drakken Saer Win User

Change my region

8. SavageonCabbage Win User

change my region

Hello AhmedAndromeda!

So there is a link that you can use in order to change the region of your account: live.xbox.com/accountmigration. You can only change your account region once every 3 months so make sure you are 100% sure about doing so.

Hope this helps!
  9. Daft Badger Win User

changing my region

You can't change your region by "accident".You will have to wait the 90 days i'm afraid.
Thema:

Change my region

1. Change my region - Similar Threads - Change region

2. Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?: The subject says it all already. I just want to choose between the languages the game has to offer, and not be forced to play on the language xbox beta thinks is the best for me....
  3. Can’t change region or country for billing info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change region or country for billing info: I tried to buy a game a month ago yesterday but it came up saying i have no suitable billing info or something along those lines so i pressed update billing info and had to change my email as it...
  4. NO PUEDO CAMBIAR DE REGION -[Translation - I CAN NOT CHANGE REGION]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CAMBIAR DE REGION -[Translation - I CAN NOT CHANGE REGION]: hace 5 dias cambie de region a mexico para averiguar una cosa. Pero ahora no puedeo volver a mi region en xbox 360 (argentina) y lo necesito ahora. alguien me puede ayudar por favor?...
  5. I cannot change my xbox pass region.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my xbox pass region.: Hello, I have a problem with my game pass region I cannot change the region, I live in Belgium and the software tells me that it is not in America I have had this problem for several months, I...
  6. I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.: Hello, I am currently attempting to change my gamertag, and once I get to payment processing, I am required to change my profile address. [img] Everything goes fine until I reach the region...
  7. Can't change region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change region.: I recently logged back into my Xbox live account which was created in the UK. Now i live in Japan, i bought the console here from Microsoft directly. I used the code in the box for a free months...
  8. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  9. Change language to English on region Belgium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change language to English on region Belgium: Hi everyone Is there a way to select Belgium as region and still be able to select English as language? The reason is that I want to be able to buy X360 games with gold through the web (as my...
  10. Gamepass region change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass region change: My stepson got an Xbox One for Christmas when visiting us in New Zealand. We also bought him a 6 month Gamepass. He has since returned to South Africa and his Gamepass is about to expire. I bought...