Change Name

Discus and support Change Name in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, i have no xbox ,im not realy a gamer ,i dont have any console but i play a little game on my android phone call HILL CLIMB RACING 2. , Last... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin meunier, May 27, 2019.

1. Change Name

Hi all, i have no xbox ,im not realy a gamer ,i dont have any console but i play a little game on my android phone call HILL CLIMB RACING 2. , Last week i see i can play this game on my PC,so I download the game from the Microsoft store,,and it connect
    me automaticaly on xboxlive with a bizare name,, my save game was there but xbox live attribute me a new name i dont want it, i try to change that xbox unwanted name,but a message tell me i cant change name cause i dont have a pay service with us,, but can
    i simply just choose ONCE as name?,,, if i cannot simply change that bizar name that change my name in the game so no one know who i am and im a co leader so,,,,

PLEASE tell me how to change my xbox live unchoosen name they give me without my consentement ,otherwise will silmply uninstall all that Sh....

Thank you

:)

Martin meunier, May 27, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

3. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  4. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
  6. Judge Win User

name change

I believe the option to change your Gamertag on xbox.com is only if you get a forced name change, Otherwise, it needs to be done via the Xbox. I'd just wait until you get your X1.
Thema:

Change Name

1. Change Name - Similar Threads - Change Name

2. Can i change my name back to my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i change my name back to my old one: My little sister loged on to my account and changed it now i cant change it back because it was a 12 letter gamer tag it was like that for over 2 years and now its a dumb name so can u plz put it...
  3. It’s not letting me change my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s not letting me change my name: Ive tried to changd my name and im willing to lay the money to change it but its coming up with “sorry, give it another try” and it has been fot the past 20 trys c73c82e0-1869-41c8-be93-78fb07eeaa8a
  4. Gamertag Name Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Name Change: is there a cooldown for your xbox gamertag? i'm trying to change my xbox name but it keeps I saying I need to pay and i'm thinking its just the system. d8fa11f7-d43f-449a-ac5f-5c051d4d1c00
  5. Xbox Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Name Change: Hello, im new to the name change system and i dont know much about it. I want to know how can i change my name back to the original one. Please help! 4156a297-c7aa-4fa0-8b8c-85c3b71b70b8
  6. How To Change Only Xbox Real Name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Change Only Xbox Real Name: How do I change my xbox real name without it changing the real name of all the other assosciated sites (When I created my Xbox account I didn't have a Microsoft account so I used the email of my...
  7. Change of name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change of name: Someone change my name without permision and I need to pay to change it read the name is an ofense 93082047-ae18-4456-88c1-e2265d05a9ff
  8. How to change the name in the account (example: ClanAmachita [Rubens Schner])

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change the name in the account (example: ClanAmachita [Rubens Schner]): The xbox live account i use to play (ClanAmachita) is my dad’s account. He said he could give it to me, so I want to change the name that appears on the right side near the gamertag. How do I...
  9. Name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Name change: Can i get rid of the numbers behind my name because i dislike numbers and i wanted my old name back but now it has numbers in it 22d4785b-4bec-4650-bfa5-846e9e8fb744
  10. I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TriXelUs [link] [comments]