Change Name

Discus and support Change Name in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, i have no xbox ,im not realy a gamer ,i dont have any console but i play a little game on my android phone call HILL CLIMB RACING 2. , Last... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin meunier, May 27, 2019.

1. Change Name

Hi all, i have no xbox ,im not realy a gamer ,i dont have any console but i play a little game on my android phone call HILL CLIMB RACING 2. , Last week i see i can play this game on my PC,so I download the game from the Microsoft store,,and it connect
    me automaticaly on xboxlive with a bizare name,, my save game was there but xbox live attribute me a new name i dont want it, i try to change that xbox unwanted name,but a message tell me i cant change name cause i dont have a pay service with us,, but can
    i simply just choose ONCE as name?,,, if i cannot simply change that bizar name that change my name in the game so no one know who i am and im a co leader so,,,,

PLEASE tell me how to change my xbox live unchoosen name they give me without my consentement ,otherwise will silmply uninstall all that Sh....

Thank you

:)

Martin meunier, May 27, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

3. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  4. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
  6. Judge Win User

name change

I believe the option to change your Gamertag on xbox.com is only if you get a forced name change, Otherwise, it needs to be done via the Xbox. I'd just wait until you get your X1.
Thema:

Change Name

1. Change Name - Similar Threads - Change Name

2. Club name change difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club name change difficulty: I was transferred ownership of my club and wish to change the name. When I attempted to change the name using customize I'm given a message that I need to buy an Xbox club name change from...
  3. Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...: I've gone into about every menu I can find and made sure my region is set to England with my address and everything, yet every time I try to go change my time and it tells me to fill out my...
  4. Name Change But Taken By Account With No Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name Change But Taken By Account With No Data: Hello, I'm wanting to change my gamertag, but the name is already taken by what seems to be an old account, and it has no information on it whatsoever. No games, description, gamerscore. Anything....
  5. 2k19 myplayer changed appearance and name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k19 myplayer changed appearance and name: Need help with 2k19 my player appearance and name changed from how I had him my over all and vc is still the same just the name and appearance did change I think hit something when it was...
  6. Changed online name now wont sign in ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed online name now wont sign in ??: recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in on? and says I cant sign in... any help...
  7. someone change my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone change my name: They changed my account name and I want to recover my old name 50bfb353-d167-4b94-9247-e58384ea6c15
  8. Changing the gamer name on solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing the gamer name on solitaire: I play Solitaire on my fire and on my desktop. When I had to renew the hard drive , I lost my first gamername and now have a very low score. I would like to play with the same name on both...
  9. Deleting a Random Account for a Name Change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting a Random Account for a Name Change?: Hello, there's something that I'm wondering. I'm wanting to change my gamertag to Blobble, but the name is already taken by what is pretty much a completely unused account. Is there any way that...
  10. changing club name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing club name: Hi I would like to change the name of my club ive already changed it once. I would like to change it again because lately ive been getting strange mail from trolls. I have already changed...