Change Name

Discus and support Change Name in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, i have no xbox ,im not realy a gamer ,i dont have any console but i play a little game on my android phone call HILL CLIMB RACING 2. , Last... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin meunier, May 27, 2019.

1. Change Name

Hi all, i have no xbox ,im not realy a gamer ,i dont have any console but i play a little game on my android phone call HILL CLIMB RACING 2. , Last week i see i can play this game on my PC,so I download the game from the Microsoft store,,and it connect
    me automaticaly on xboxlive with a bizare name,, my save game was there but xbox live attribute me a new name i dont want it, i try to change that xbox unwanted name,but a message tell me i cant change name cause i dont have a pay service with us,, but can
    i simply just choose ONCE as name?,,, if i cannot simply change that bizar name that change my name in the game so no one know who i am and im a co leader so,,,,

PLEASE tell me how to change my xbox live unchoosen name they give me without my consentement ,otherwise will silmply uninstall all that Sh....

Thank you

:)

Martin meunier, May 27, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

3. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  4. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
  6. Judge Win User

name change

I believe the option to change your Gamertag on xbox.com is only if you get a forced name change, Otherwise, it needs to be done via the Xbox. I'd just wait until you get your X1.
Thema:

Change Name

1. Change Name - Similar Threads - Change Name

2. Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!: Hey all, I've had a legal name change, and so want to change the email that is associated with this account. I'm wondering if Xbox/Microsoft has helped anyone do that before and if it's possible?...
  3. Change Xbox name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Xbox name: Hey there! I want to change my Xbox name. I have never done this before, but it says that I changed it once. And I do not know how to change my name, because always this window opens and I have...
  4. I want to change my Xbox Gamertag... not to a new name but a variant of my existing name....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to change my Xbox Gamertag... not to a new name but a variant of my existing name....: Let's say my name is CoolGamerName. I want to change it to COOLgamerNAME. Thanks! a96fd8f5-ccce-42b6-bf93-879438b11935
  5. New ToS & Taken Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    New ToS & Taken Name Change: There's something that I've been wondering about for a while now. I've been wanting to make a name change to my gamertag on Xbox, but the name has been taken by an account that appears to be old,...
  6. Name change for free glitch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name change for free glitch: So there's this glitch that allows you change your name for free, my friend even did it. Is it banable? 1682a2be-8283-4636-9e1b-7bc0652d1152
  7. On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...

in XboX Insiders
    On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...: I'm talking about this page: https://imgur.com/a/XwtLPWb In my opinion it should display if the name is taken (and if so, what it will be changed to) on this page. Otherwise, you can hit next and...
  8. I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Want To Change My Name But Its Taken By A Inactive Player: so i just wanted to change my name but the name is taken by a person with no games no achievments and hes just never online is it possible that microsoft can delete the account or should i just...
  9. Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]: Ik heb een xbox naam van microsoft gekregen en ik wil die veranderen maar dan moet ik geld betalen. Het zegt dat ik mijn naam al heb veranderd terwijl ik dat niet gedaan heb en dat ik 10 euro...
  10. Club name change difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club name change difficulty: I was transferred ownership of my club and wish to change the name. When I attempted to change the name using customize I'm given a message that I need to buy an Xbox club name change from...