change parent for account control

Discus and support change parent for account control in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello we have problems with the son's microsoft account and the family group. The accounts is not in your system. He can not remember his tasks. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ExpertLion71479, May 31, 2019.

1. change parent for account control

Hello

we have problems with the son's microsoft account and the family group. The accounts is not in your system. He can not remember his tasks.
    I need to unlock that pairing and instead add me so I can control him instead.
    How do I do? Can you remove the connexion if he not have the accont?
    with kind regards Karin

:)

ExpertLion71479, May 31, 2019
  2. HappyG01 Win User

Xbox Live 10 Year Anniversary Sweepstakes 13 years and older Issue

3. Mister Cerb Win User

account microsoft

4. Gillette 73 Win User

Online playing problem

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control sounds like your under parental controls or on a child account . You'll need
    the main account holders permission to change it if your not the main account holder . If you are the main account holder the link will help.
  5. CardiacArrestOG Win User

my parents want to take off my parental settings

Parental controls were set up by one of your parents and would have to be changed via their GT account.
  6. MATT VERDE Win User

Privacy "button" Greyed Out

your account might have parental controls on it and only the parent can change the privacy settings. If you are a child talk to your parents and ask them. If you are an adult make sure you don't have parental controls turned on.
Thema:

change parent for account control

1. change parent for account control - Similar Threads - change parent account

2. Xbox One - Changing a Parent Account to a Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Changing a Parent Account to a Child Account: When we purchased Xbox for my son, we set up the account incorrectly. He is using my parent account to play instead of the child account, and I cannot block web browsing, incognito mode etc, or...
  3. minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings: So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft windows 10 edition with my siblings and we all want to play a custom server together (which I have pre set up on a separate computer) and now the issue is...
  4. How to change my account to parent account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change my account to parent account: I cant seem to find out how to change my new account to a parent account 65ac47aa-186c-4d6d-b90a-d4d295121b61
  5. Changing parent account, then deleting old parent account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing parent account, then deleting old parent account.: A distant family member set up my sons new XBOX X last Christmas when i was working. He is pretty savvy with regard to Microsoft/XBOX/computer stuff, I’m not. The problem is that he set it up...
  6. zmiana konta rodzic na konto dziecko[change parent account to child account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    zmiana konta rodzic na konto dziecko[change parent account to child account]: Witam, czy jest możliwość zmiany konta z rodzica na dziecko? Chodzi o sytuację, kiedy po zakupie konsoli zostało zarejestrowane konto jako rodzic. Z uwagi na fakt, iż na tym koncie jest już...
  7. Parent Microsoft account being invalid and trying to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Microsoft account being invalid and trying to change it: A few months ago I tried to sign in to xbox live and a message telling me that the parent account that was linked to my xbox live account was invalid. The message led me to a page where I was...
  8. Child account is parent account. How to change without child losing all of his gaming data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account is parent account. How to change without child losing all of his gaming data?: About a year ago, I accidentally registered my son as the parents on his Xbox Microsoft account. Since it has been that way for over a year, if I change it back to child will he lose all of his...
  9. How to change my account age? With no parent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change my account age? With no parent account?: Am a grown man over 18 but my account still needs a parent account on my Xbox one X and I don’t know how to change it so it doesn’t need a parent account I would like some more info on how to...
  10. My account says I'm a child but the parent account says I'm a adult and I can't change it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account says I'm a child but the parent account says I'm a adult and I can't change it.: My xbox live account says that I'm a child in the family however on the parent account it says I'm a child. I have changed it a few times and nothing has happened and I have even signed into my...