Change payment option to Microsoft balance?

Discus and support Change payment option to Microsoft balance? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago. At the time, I did not have any MS credit on my account so I placed the pre-order using... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jomanire, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Jomanire
    Jomanire Guest

Hello. I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago. At the time, I did not have any MS credit on my account so I placed the pre-order using my credit card. Is it possible to apply the MS credit to the pre-order, after it has been placed? I would
    like to do a split payment. Thank you.

:)

Jomanire, Oct 11, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Overdue payments

3. CARBONcbPRO Win User

Fable 3 Error Code 80153003

Changed payment option to Microsoft Points and it is downloading now.
  4. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Games With gold only credit card

Hey ZEOALEXO,

When you click to buy something from the Xbox Marketplace it will give you a option to change your Payment Option. When you click to change the Payment Option there is a option called Account. The Account Option takes place of the Microsoft Points.

Regards,

SamxBroski
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Games with Gold does not work

Hi, try changing the payment option to Microsoft points by pressing X.
  6. Nathan Jones1 Win User

Payment

When you go to the checkout screen there will be a change payment option. Select it then select your Microsoft balance as payment type
Thema:

1. Change payment option to Microsoft balance? - Similar Threads - Change payment option

2. Any way to change payment option for Series X pre-order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to change payment option for Series X pre-order?: So I received an email for my Series X pre-order saying they were unable to process the payment, I stupidly tried the same card hoping it would go through, now I'm realising it's probably going to...
  3. Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options: I have been trying to change the payment options on my xbox 360. Seems straight forward but it only offers me US options for location. I am in Australia. The xbox is set up with AU location....
  4. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  5. Can't change my payment option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my payment option: I've been buying prepaid cards to use as back up cards for my subscriptions but it will not let me use the same type of card I've always used when doing so. It just says please wait and try...
  6. need to change my payment option for destiny 2 but wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to change my payment option for destiny 2 but wont load: i have paid destiny 2, but later i got a message to change my payment methot but when i pres on it in my order history it wont load to another page , i really want to keep my preorder things for...
  7. Changing/Updating expired payment option.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing/Updating expired payment option.: When i try to update my payment option for my Xbox live gold subscription and click pay now it takes me to a link that doesn't load properly. I have waited on the screen for 30 mins before but...
  8. My account is suspended and i'm cant change the payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is suspended and i'm cant change the payment option.: My old credit card expired, so i was waiting foy my signature end so i could renew with my new credit card, this card is already an payment option. My account now is suspended and i'm trying to...
  9. Changing Payment option after a declined payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Payment option after a declined payment: I recently changed my account settings to access xbox live again. I added a new card, deleted the old one and charged the new card a 3 month subscription yet I still cant play MCC. My last card...
  10. Changing Security Information and Cannot Change Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Security Information and Cannot Change Payment Options: Hey I have a problem where I am trying to change my security information but now I cannot change my payment option. I want to buy a game that is on sale but I can't change the credit card. Is...