change profile name xbox live account

Discus and support change profile name xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account? 94ca7ad7-130f-40bf-b193-b8f80b9fb019 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IanForbes2204, Oct 27, 2019.

1. change profile name xbox live account

how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account?

:)

IanForbes2204, Oct 27, 2019
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

How can I separate this live account from my offline profile?

Unfortunately, that isn't possible. You can change the name of the profile and you can change the e-mail associated with it, but you cannot swap / move the achievements to another profile. Once you turned your offline profile to an Xbox LIVE account, it
    permanently became a LIVE account. The only options to have your cuurent achievements and have the name you want are to pay for a name change or to create a new account and start over. Sorry.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

change display name

4. RyanCook311 Win User

Is there a way to convert a local console account to Live Child Aaccount?

5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

gamertag

If the account has never connected to Xbox LIVE, then it is an offline profile. You will be able to change the name of that account as it is only on your console.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Change the name and address associated with your Microsoft account

Xbox One

• Select Settings > All Settings .

• Under Account select Payment & billing > Change billing address.

• Edit your billing account information.
      • To skip billing info that doesn't need to be updated, press B on your controller, and then select Next.

• When you're done, select Save info.
      • If you need to change something else, select Make more changes.
Thema:

1. change profile name xbox live account - Similar Threads - change profile name

2. Xbox Profile Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Name Change: I'm trying to change my Xbox profile name from the name that was auto-generated when setting up the account but it's telling me I need to pay $9.99. I thought the first change was free, especially...
  3. Name change in profile, wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name change in profile, wrong: So I started an account in outlook after buying an xbox for my son. I used my name in the profile and then realised I should have used my sons name. Ive tried changing it on the p.c in microsoft...
  4. 2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change: when I went to redownload profile after name change on the 360 emulator from my xbox one it asked to to choose one of 2 accounts after I put in my email and password like 2 people are using my...
  5. Cannot access after profile name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access after profile name change: On saturday i changed my user profile name, but now i cannot access my previously downloaded games because it says is not the proper profile. can someone help me because i don't want to pay to...
  6. My name in email changed to my Xbox1 profile name, help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My name in email changed to my Xbox1 profile name, help: After creating a new profile in xbox1, where I just used my existing outlook acct. Now my name that appears in other people's inboxes when I send an email is my user name for xbox!! What the ****,...
  7. Cannot change Gamer Picture or Name for Offline Profiles (XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change Gamer Picture or Name for Offline Profiles (XBOX 360): Hello, Our XBox 360 is used in a public library for children to enjoy during a game night, which means customization options are key. Unfortunately, as of the last update (which we installed on...
  8. Downloaded Profile and it changed my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Profile and it changed my name: I was given the "Sorry you can't log into Xbox Live with this profile on this console. Please download your profile again" and when i re-downloaded my profile it changed me name???? And now i...
  9. Very odd profile name - i don't know how to change it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very odd profile name - i don't know how to change it.: Hello. i just bought a new XboxOne and created my profile and it seems like i have this odd name - "TwangyWhale6212" i dont know where it came from, and i can not get rid of it. can anyone...
  10. Profile name changed when i signed into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile name changed when i signed into xbox live: Yesterday evening, i got disconnected from xbox live and when i tried signing back in, it told me to re download my profile. So i entered my account info and everything and when it downloaded, my...