Change subscription plan to 1yr

Discus and support Change subscription plan to 1yr in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by yaseenhassan, Aug 16, 2021.

1. yaseenhassan
    yaseenhassan Guest

Hi,

I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please check this??? As soon as you take 59$ I will remove save card as I am little worried as My son is playing games and he may end up buying something stupid as card is saved for payment

:)

yaseenhassan, Aug 16, 2021
  2. (Farscape) Win User

microsoft no longer sell the 12 months, but you can buy a pre paid 12 month code from any good retailer online or brick and mortar, you can usually get 12 months cheaper too. then you can remove your card.
  3. yaseenhassan Win User

Hi,

I just changed plan to 3months starting from 6th of September.. can I cancel it free of cost … I will 12 months gold subscription online or local retail shops here in UAE?
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Unable to upgrade to gold account.

does it say gold or silver for your membership? did you purchase a 1mth 3mth or a 1yr gold subscription?
  5. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

Gears of War 3 - Games on Demand

it will probably be anywhere from 6months- 1yr
  6. zGeT STiCHed Win User

Never recieved my 600 MP for renewing my Gold membership..

so... am i in the right spot now? What do i need to do? you helped out MAJOR PH but not me.. I cheecked all my emails and i renewed to a 1yr GOLD subscription and still have not recieved my 600mp..
Thema:

1. Change subscription plan to 1yr - Similar Threads - Change subscription plan

2. Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?: Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? bfe7184f-4f57-4dfa-837b-9f63f800db87
  3. I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...: Hey fellow Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made another account...
  4. How do i change the length of a gifted subscription

in XboX Insiders
    How do i change the length of a gifted subscription: Im trying to gift my friend 1 mnth of xbox live gold... But idk how to change it from a 3 month subscription to a 1mnth subscription... :) please help submitted by /u/NoNutFSN [link] [comments]
  5. World of tanks game change after purchasing subscription and in game purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks game change after purchasing subscription and in game purchases.: Unable to use items previously purchased after update and gameplay has also changed. how to Request refund? 48d141f0-083e-49ff-a237-fed2b86b9856
  6. Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription: Hello- First of all, this is insane that you can't get through to ANYONE in ANY department at XBOX or Microsoft for help. I'm being charged for a 9.99 subscription monthly that I need to change...
  7. Will I have to re-download games when changing subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I have to re-download games when changing subscriptions: Hi All, I am looking to change from a ultimate game pass to a pc game pass. To do this I have to wait for my subscription to end and buy a new pc one. So my question is when I cancel and get the...
  8. Past due subscription even tho I changed plan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past due subscription even tho I changed plan: I changed my subscription setting to stop recurring bill but it STILL gave me the bill and now I cant cancel my subscription please help 124d3129-a5f0-4c20-bc8a-9836bf8a924e
  9. Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?: Hey, I'm currently going to be changing my Xbox Live Gold plan from $30.00 for 3 months to the $80.00 for a year plan, and my mum wants to know if the old plan (3 months) will continue before...
  10. How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal?: I had a controller replaced via warranty repair a few months ago, the support agent at the time gave me a code to apply to my XBL account for a free month which would be tacked onto the end of my...