Change the email associated with my xbox live account

Discus and support Change the email associated with my xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So my Xbox live account that I play on my xbox with is associated with its own email address that I don't use for anything but playing the Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke McGlynn, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Luke McGlynn
    Luke McGlynn Guest

Hi,

So my Xbox live account that I play on my xbox with is associated with its own email address that I don't use for anything but playing the Xbox. After upgrading to windows 10 and using my main email address I use for everything, I want to change it so the
    xbox live account is associated with this email address? Is this possible.

Thanks

:)

Luke McGlynn, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Uh Huh Excuses Win User

Switching the email connected to my gamer tag.

Hello GrungyKnight637,

I understand that you want to change the Email Associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. To make the transition easy and painless you should contact Xbox Live Customer Support at
    1800-4MY-XBOX. They will be able to help assist you on recovering your GamerTag and changing the email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

If you figure out your own information, here is a link to change your email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

Click here -> "Change Email Address Associated with you Xbox Live Profile"

Xbox Live Ambassador
  3. AchyGoose09072 Win User

Wrong Email Address...

Same boat bro.. I need to change my email address associated with my Xbox live (Windows Live actually) account. :/
  4. JacybPorter Win User

Xbox Profile Email

His email account (the one associated with my xbox live profile) is an @kc.rr.com one. Does that change things?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sign in email that comes up when a game is launched

6. OrthodoxFoil Win User

Changed email associated with account, but my console is still using the old one

As an update, I re-added the old email and was able to sign in using my new password, but now I can't re-change my alias to the new email address. Will my Xbox Live account ever recognize a change in the primary email associated with the account?
Thema:

1. Change the email associated with my xbox live account - Similar Threads - Change email associated

2. Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.: Alright, so, here it is. I have one email address right now tied to my Gamertag - an outlook email (let's call it Email 1). I have a second email address right now that was given a randomized...
  3. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  4. changing the email associated to a xbox live account and making it so that the previous...

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing the email associated to a xbox live account and making it so that the previous...: We need this to be changed as to which I can not recover or use my xbox live account no longer due to some family issues. I am no longer able to use my xbox live account anymore, because I am...
  5. Change email adress associated with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change email adress associated with a gift card: Hi, I bought a gift card for a Xbox game, but I used my own email address (microsoft account) instead of my friend's one because I didn't want him to receive the email before I offer him his...
  6. Changing the email associated with my gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing the email associated with my gamertag: I created a gamertag to play with some friends on windows 10. After signing in to my email and my microsoft account a number of times, the app continued to automatically sign in on a family...
  7. Change email address associated with gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email address associated with gamertag: Split from this thread. Hi there Am I able to change the email address associated with a gamertag at all please? Thanks Robin c9845682-d69b-4930-989d-c0b83eaa0dfa
  8. XBOX live - I want to change the email associated with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live - I want to change the email associated with my account: I was told by customer service that there is no way to this without deleting my gamer profile and losing the credit on my account. I'm not sure why that is not even an option....
  9. Change Email Associated with Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Email Associated with Xbox Gamertag: When we first got our xbox, we had two accounts with gold. One under my siblings email, and one under my dad's email. Since my dad doesn't play on our xbox, I 'claimed' it as my own and have been...
  10. how do i change the email/microsoft account associated with my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change the email/microsoft account associated with my xbox live account: back when i first got xbox live and made an account i was too young to have an email address so my parents made my account with my sisters emailand now ive had this account for over 6 years and...