CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA)

Discus and support CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to know how do i change the language of my games on the xbox (beta) on the PC. WOLFENSTEIN II for exemple, i can't find the option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlanRothmann, Jun 12, 2019.

1. AlanRothmann
    AlanRothmann Guest

Hello, i would like to know how do i change the language of my games on the xbox (beta) on the PC.

WOLFENSTEIN II for exemple, i can't find the option for that in game, nor on the app, thanks in advance.

EDIT 1: I already changed my language on the pc itself, but did not work.

:)

AlanRothmann, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Xbox Forums.

• When did this change occur?
    The language may have changed due to settings being affected.

Try the following steps and check.

• Step 1: In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, you can run

Windows App Troubleshooter
    • Step 2: You may also try the steps from the following article and check if you are able to change the language.
    Change the language used in apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know the result, we’ll be glad to assist you.
  3. JeffersonMichael1 Win User

Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

Pc games usually don't have a built in language option, the game platform does this (steam, origin, etc). I was hoping that xbox beta had one too.

And I know the game supports the language that I want to change (english)
  4. nielubiebudyniu Win User

How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

I do have XBOX beta app but see no option to change language settings :) Besides, it's already in German - the language changed automatically after I installed language pack for Windows :)

[​IMG]
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Halo Wars 2 beta wrong language

Since the BETA only runs for a week I suggest temporarily setting your console region and language to English UK or English USA since it's highly unlikely to get a fix

When doing that you won't be able to use the Marketplace on your console but you can switch it back after the BETA is over. DO NOT however change your profile region, just your console region.

You can change it by going to your Settings -> System -> Language and Location
  6. HassanB Win User

Language problem in Arcade game Catan

That's not changing your region or language. That's your locale on your console. The only way to change the account region language would be by going to the link I gave you above and following the directions under Change your Xbox LIVE account language.
    You followed the directions for Change your Xbox 360 console language.

The console language does not affect the language of the game it's only for family settings and WiFi settings if you use those two things. The Xbox LIVE account language is what's going to affect the language of the game and your account.

But as I said, ultimately it's up to the developer to make it so there are multiple language options from within the games menu. Without those two options available to you, you will not be able to change the language of a.) your account (if there's no preferred
    language drop down) or b.) change the language of the game (if there's no settings to change the game language).
Thema:

1. CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA) - Similar Threads - CHANGE LANGUAGE BETA

2. changing language of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing language of the games: hello i'm blind gamer from Russia, and i'm usin narrator, but my country doesn't support narrator, and i changed consoul language to english, but i want play games on russian language, how i can...
  3. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...
  4. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535
  5. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass: I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10. I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game. i not found nothing about it in the settings.......
  6. Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?: I bought the game pass subscription and want to change only the game language. 4d8d0e49-2ed2-4698-b1a6-edc8818e3db1
  7. How to select the language instalation of PREY or change it???

in XBoX on Windows
    How to select the language instalation of PREY or change it???: So, I installed PREY from the XGP for PC but at the moment of installing there was NO language selector and ingame either so, ¿how can I change the language of the game? My computer is NOT in...
  8. How to change a Window Store game's language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change a Window Store game's language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change the...
  9. Change Gears of War windows 10 language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Gears of War windows 10 language: My game it's in Japanesse, but i'd like to play it in Spanish. ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10*** 919fa7c2-c09f-4f36-966a-bdaf5906d247
  10. Change game language?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change game language?: Is there a way to change the language of the app and/or game without having to change the entire system language? b2f36a63-7eaf-485f-b76e-bed3a3b132e4