CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA)

Discus and support CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to know how do i change the language of my games on the xbox (beta) on the PC. WOLFENSTEIN II for exemple, i can't find the option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlanRothmann, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM.

1. AlanRothmann
    AlanRothmann Guest

Hello, i would like to know how do i change the language of my games on the xbox (beta) on the PC.

WOLFENSTEIN II for exemple, i can't find the option for that in game, nor on the app, thanks in advance.

EDIT 1: I already changed my language on the pc itself, but did not work.

:)

AlanRothmann, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hello Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Xbox Forums.

• When did this change occur?
    The language may have changed due to settings being affected.

Try the following steps and check.

• Step 1: In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, you can run

Windows App Troubleshooter
    • Step 2: You may also try the steps from the following article and check if you are able to change the language.
    Change the language used in apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know the result, we’ll be glad to assist you.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Halo Wars 2 beta wrong language

Since the BETA only runs for a week I suggest temporarily setting your console region and language to English UK or English USA since it's highly unlikely to get a fix

When doing that you won't be able to use the Marketplace on your console but you can switch it back after the BETA is over. DO NOT however change your profile region, just your console region.

You can change it by going to your Settings -> System -> Language and Location
  4. HassanB Win User

Language problem in Arcade game Catan

That's not changing your region or language. That's your locale on your console. The only way to change the account region language would be by going to the link I gave you above and following the directions under Change your Xbox LIVE account language.
    You followed the directions for Change your Xbox 360 console language.

The console language does not affect the language of the game it's only for family settings and WiFi settings if you use those two things. The Xbox LIVE account language is what's going to affect the language of the game and your account.

But as I said, ultimately it's up to the developer to make it so there are multiple language options from within the games menu. Without those two options available to you, you will not be able to change the language of a.) your account (if there's no preferred
    language drop down) or b.) change the language of the game (if there's no settings to change the game language).
  5. Saul Goode77 Win User

change game language

I have a friend who purchased the game in Brazil, by default the language was Spanish when they played(their xbox language was set to English), in order for them to change it to Portuguese (the other language on the disk), they have to change the Language
    for their Xbox to Portuguese.

Now in your case, if your default language is English on your xbox and you're still getting the game in Spanish, then maybe Spanish is the only language that's on the game disk. There's no option in the game for changing the language.
  6. G Bernardelli Win User

How to change your XBOX LIVE (dashboard only) language?

Change your Xbox 360 console language

To change the language setting on your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps:

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

Select Console Settings.

Select Language and Locale.

Select Language.

Select the language that you want to use.
Thema:

1. CHANGE THE LANGUAGE XBOX (BETA) - Similar Threads - CHANGE LANGUAGE BETA

2. Change Gears of War windows 10 language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Gears of War windows 10 language: My game it's in Japanesse, but i'd like to play it in Spanish. ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10*** 919fa7c2-c09f-4f36-966a-bdaf5906d247
  3. Change game language?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change game language?: Is there a way to change the language of the app and/or game without having to change the entire system language? b2f36a63-7eaf-485f-b76e-bed3a3b132e4
  4. Change game language in Xbox App for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Change game language in Xbox App for Windows 10: Hello, i'd like to change the language of all games i installed via the Xbox App for Windows 10 to english. My native language is german, but i prefer to play games in english because the german...
  5. Trying to play GoW Ultimate Edition without changing regional language

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play GoW Ultimate Edition without changing regional language: This is a giant mess. So GoW Ultimate Edition has no launch setting to change the language of the game (in my case from german to english). Trying to access the game folder to manually change the...
  6. How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store: Hey, hi! I tried to change the language of my Windows on Time & Language settings without success. Tried to change the region of the Windows Store too and the game still in Portuguese. Also tried...
  7. How do i change the language in sea of theives

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i change the language in sea of theives: When i start sea of thieves up on my pc, my game start up in german, i have been looking for a language button but i couldn't find any settings for that, i tried alot of things, but none of them...
  8. I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language: This is probably one of the oldest and most important problems of the Xbox One outside the USA. There is no way to properly change the language of any Video Games without changing the entire...
  9. Change the in-game language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change the in-game language: I downloaded Tomb Raider (2013) for my Xbox 360 today. I live in Russia and have a Russian Microsoft account, and it turns out the game is fully voiced in Russian and there's no way of changing...
  10. How do i change language in ARK windows app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i change language in ARK windows app: Hi I have ARK on XboxOne in Russian, I downloaded ARK to PC (Xbox play anywhere) and the game installed in English. How to change the game on PC to English? Thanks Julia ***Moved from:...