Change Xbox 360 account region

Discus and support Change Xbox 360 account region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; about 5 or 6 months ago i change my region to Italy and now i want to change it to united state but i cant !! i want to know why?? plzzz answer my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by erfan2m, Jun 22, 2014.

1. erfan2m
    erfan2m Guest

about 5 or 6 months ago i change my region to Italy and now i want to change it to united state but i cant !! i want to know why?? plzzz answer my question .

:)

erfan2m, Jun 22, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Cannot download xbox 360 gold games

You cannot download 360 games with gold without an adult account or a 360

Xbox one parental settings don't apply to xbox 360 markrtplace

Xbox one games are region independent as far as games goes and language independent

For xbox 360 most games with gold are region locked your account region must reflect your actual region you can change this Under my account and change my region on this website

After that change it on your console

If you don't match your account region to your actual region you will continue to have issues with downloading xbox 360 games

And the language independence only applies to one games

ngocphi, Jun 22, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I have a error

Hey there,

Check our
    Change your Xbox console region page
    for steps on changing your console's region. The steps you're looking for are located under 'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360'. Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Jun 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jun 22, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cannot download xbox 360 gold games

You cannot download 360 games with gold without an adult account or a 360

Xbox one parental settings don't apply to xbox 360 markrtplace

Xbox one games are region independent as far as games goes and language independent

For xbox 360 most games with gold are region locked your account region must reflect your actual region you can change this Under my account and change my region on this website

After that change it on your console

If you don't match your account region to your actual region you will continue to have issues with downloading xbox 360 games

And the language independence only applies to one games
  6. MRHIPPO7 Win User

I picked the wrong Region/Country when i made my account, now i can't make a valid payment option.

To change your account's region:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

I saw that page but was thrown off by this:

"Important If you’re trying to use these steps to resolve any backward compatibility account region errors, changing your account region will not resolve these issues. These steps are only for when you’re moving and need to change your country/region."
    Oh and btw is it the Xbox 360 i'm supposed to change country in? Because iv'e already changed it on my Xbox One! (I dont have an Xbox 360)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

I have a error

Hey there,

Check our
    Change your Xbox console region page
    for steps on changing your console's region. The steps you're looking for are located under 'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360'. Hope this helps!
  8. ngocphi Win User

I can dl & buy 18+ games 4 xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, dead space)

It's because the rules of xbox 360 is different from xbox one

And changing your region only causes problems like split billing or region locks

In order to download that stuff your account region and actual region must match for 360 games

And fyi deadspace is a donot download in germany game as it's a banned game you will have to look at xbox heavy website to figure out what is the replacement

In order to download m rated xbox 360 games you must do it via a 360 console or an adult account with a matching account region and you can only change it with the region migration tool found under account and change my region on this website you must match
    the console region too

Xbox one only uses the Web marketplace and as parental settings don't apply the same on the one or the website the same you cant use it on a child account
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I changed my Region on my Xbox - now I can't redeem my code, no matter what.

Changing the region on your console does not change the region of your account. for that you would need the region migration tool to change your xbox 360 region as it is a 360 game. You may find that you are unable to do somethings you are used to when
    you change your region. I would suggest contacting the retailer for assistance with this matter as game keys are not usually region free
Thema:

1. Change Xbox 360 account region - Similar Threads - Change 360 account

2. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  3. I cant change my microsoft account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my microsoft account on xbox 360: When I try to change my Microsoft account in the xbox 360 I get this error 8015402D look for this code in the support of xbox and I did what I asked and I can not change my account for another...
  4. Changing Xbox 360 profiel to other Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Xbox 360 profiel to other Microsoft account: hi, i want to change my xbox profile(1) , it is now connected to my old microsoft account(A). I recently have made a new microsoft account(B). This new account(B) should be connected to xbox...
  5. 2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change: when I went to redownload profile after name change on the 360 emulator from my xbox one it asked to to choose one of 2 accounts after I put in my email and password like 2 people are using my...
  6. Post gamertag change account troubles. Unable to redownload profile back onto 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Post gamertag change account troubles. Unable to redownload profile back onto 360 console.: Okay, here's the shortest way possible that I can explain. Soon after changing my gamertag I attempted to login into my 360 to play some of those great games that aren't currently backwards...
  7. Changing xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing xbox 360 account: Im recently divorced and my sons account is linked to my ex's account. She will not give me the password to remove or change it. My son does have another microsoft account that she will chnge ot...
  8. Xbox 360 change from US account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 change from US account: no matter what i do or change in settings my account says i am in USA, as i want to put gold on. 1e3481d9-9ad5-47d1-9a14-c10a507e7c2e
  9. Change 360 account region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change 360 account region: Hello all, Few days ago I just change my 360 account region by mistake and now I can't change it back to United States. Who can help me with this problem? I can't wait 3 months. Thanks. Sign in...
  10. XBOX 360 don't display images after changes at the main account via website!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 don't display images after changes at the main account via website!: After changing the name of my Xbox live account at Xbox's site, they said they would remove the account from my Xbox, and that I would need to re-log-in to it. No issues, 'till I tried to turn on...