change xbox one x hdd to ssd

Discus and support change xbox one x hdd to ssd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! i have an xbox one x and i wanted to upgrade it's hdd to ssd for reducing the loading times and stuff,there are so many tutorials on youtube for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aliforghani1, Mar 6, 2021.

1. aliforghani1
    aliforghani1 Guest

Hi!

i have an xbox one x and i wanted to upgrade it's hdd to ssd for reducing the loading times and stuff,there are so many tutorials on youtube for doing it and i guess the process is not that hard to do,but i wanted to know if this action causes banning of my console.

thanks for the help��

:)

aliforghani1, Mar 6, 2021
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X 2TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Gaming Console

That could be a mock up box, as far as I know the xbox one x is not designed to use an SSD in a proper way like the Xbox Series X will do, the biggest is 1TB HDD
  3. alfantastic Win User

Clunk Noise when turning console on

Yeah, I think it's the Blu-ray disc drive, as it happened on my Xbox One X (HDD) and does the same on my Series X (SSD). Don't worry about it!
  4. xDigital Hero Win User

im disappointed in lack of SSD.

You can put a ssd in ps3 which I did for experimental purposes and since ps4 also allows you to change/replace the main HDD, you can always replace it with SSD. Im most likely gonna do it. I don't think xbox one allows you to change the HDD. You are stuck
    with xbox one as it is.
  5. MaariooNL Win User

Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?

Hi,

I got also external hdd connected with my xbox one x and this is Toshiba 2 TB. My ssd is samsung evo 860 nand.
  6. SaberXIII Win User

Xbox One/external SSD

And I was thinking about is the XBox One just incompatible with SSD's or when you say HDD's are you using that as a broad term covering both HDD and SSD.
Thema:

1. change xbox one x hdd to ssd - Similar Threads - change hdd ssd

2. Xbox Hacked, contact email and password changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hacked, contact email and password changed: Our xbox login was hacked and Microsoft are being absolutely unhelpful to resolve it!! The email got changed. So I cant reset the password . I submitted 6 account recovery forms answering all...
  3. Xbox Profile Online status randomly changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Online status randomly changes: Hello everyone, Since about 3 days ago, my online status on xbox has been glitching, it goes between online and offline on random moments throughout the day. Everytime when it shows I am offline...
  4. Question regarding the new xbox live changes

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding the new xbox live changes: I am wondering if the new xbox live changes apply to xbox one, allowing you to play free-to-play online games without xbox live. If someone could tell me I would appreciate it alot submitted by...
  5. Let us change hdd to ssd on Xbox one s/x and lower...

in XboX Insiders
    Let us change hdd to ssd on Xbox one s/x and lower...: Something that i hate about Xbox live rules is you are not allowed to change to sdd from hdd. That needs get changed ASAP. Xbox one x have slow loading speed and boot up is crap, As example :...
  6. Changed my Xbox 360, new Xbox 360 won't allow me to access the DLC I have on the HDD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my Xbox 360, new Xbox 360 won't allow me to access the DLC I have on the HDD: As the title says, I've recently purchased a 360 (old one died due to NAND corruption after an update) and I plugged my old 250 GB HDD into it. On that hard drive there are various addons for...
  7. Broken internal HDD, NOT WARRANTY AVAILABLE, need to change the internal HDD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken internal HDD, NOT WARRANTY AVAILABLE, need to change the internal HDD.: I was part of the Insider program, but after my internal Hard Drive was damaged I had to quit the program, now I must replace the internal hard drive with another AND I HAVE NO WARRANTY, so my...
  8. Change HDD from 20GB to 120GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change HDD from 20GB to 120GB: Hi I have my xbox360 premium (the first model) with 20 GB HDD. Now I've purchased an official xbox360 120GB HDD. I would like to know which steps I have to follow to transfer all my saved games...
  9. Is it possible to change the internal HDD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to change the internal HDD?: I'm guessing the warranty only lasts a year? So I don't care about voiding that, I just want to know if you can just transfer the system stuff from one drive to another and have it work? The...
  10. Wishing for a new Xbox One model that i can change the hdd on myself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wishing for a new Xbox One model that i can change the hdd on myself.: Buy an external.. they are cheap... FASTER than the oem HDD and you can easily transfer all your games to it for on the go... and if you are worried about a cat knocking of your wires for just an...