Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance

Discus and support Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a pre-order for Xbox Series X through Microsoft Store online. I have enough Microsoft Account balance to pay for it, but can't change my payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KE Spurs Fan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. KE Spurs Fan
    KE Spurs Fan Guest

I have a pre-order for Xbox Series X through Microsoft Store online. I have enough Microsoft Account balance to pay for it, but can't change my payment from credit card to use Microsoft Account balance.

If I were to change my payment to a credit card that gets declined, would it then use my Microsoft Account balance to pay for the Xbox Series X pre-order?

:)

KE Spurs Fan, Oct 18, 2020
  2. outlawstar555 Win User

Xbox Series X pre-order with account balance and credit card - adding more credit

I was able to preorder for release date the expansion card with ms account balance. I am curious if it will or can be applied to my series x preorder without changing the order cause I have more.. definitely wouldn't if it changed what day I receive it...
    does microsoft ever answer in these things? I'm very curious about this..
  3. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

i aksed alittle about it since they take preorders 10 to 7 days before its out it in november 10 dAYS before release you pay in card you have to cancel order and buy it with microsoft wallet to pay before
  4. FlexN1��‍� Win User

Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account)

Hi there, I just wanted to know if it's possible to pre-order the Xbox Series X console using my Microsoft account balance or do I strictly have to use a credit/debit card.
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

6. dempup Win User

Xbox s

Thema:

1. Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance - Similar Threads - Change Series Preorder

2. Enforcement changed my gamer tag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement changed my gamer tag...: My gamertag got changed, but it was overturned! I was told i have a free gamertag change but only for the next 24 so i can get my old one back. The problem: my old gamertag is 15 characters, and...
  3. Changing my pfp

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing my pfp: so i talked to a virtual robot a little bit ago about changing my xbox pfp and they said "you have to pay to change it" like seriously is this true? 1defa9bc-191f-43e7-9eed-3e51ac719f6e
  4. Change of internal hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change of internal hard drive: A friend of mine recently had to replace the internal hard drive on his sons xbox one and when he logs into his profile all data (games, save history) have disappeared. Is there any way this can...
  5. Changing ring before upgrading to Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Changing ring before upgrading to Series X: I assume I would need to take my One X off its current ring before upgrading to the Series X, right? submitted by /u/XxMorgothxX12 [link] [comments]
  6. Change of Ship-To Address on Xbox Series X Preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change of Ship-To Address on Xbox Series X Preorder: Hi there, In the hurry of the Xbox Series X preorder, I mistakenly had my ship-to address as my previous address in a completely different state. I recently moved from WA to CA. There is no...
  7. Will Xbox change its policy of requiring Xbox Gold for f2p in Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox change its policy of requiring Xbox Gold for f2p in Series X?: Hi, so this is kind of important for me as a gamer. I recently sold my PS4 for money but it was fine since the next gen consoles are just around the corner. I've always been a one-time payment...
  8. XBOX SERIES X - time for a change

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X - time for a change: Let’s have a console that can have some type of family function add ons! It’s going to cost a family a minimum of £1500 to upgrade to the Xbox series X if they have 3 gamers in there home, let...
  9. Series i bought changes subtext

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series i bought changes subtext: Bought The Mentalist Season 3. When I started episode 20 the subtext changed from Norwegian (Where I'm from) to Finnish?! 01e9a4d1-8b95-48e1-acfe-a4d07e724c17
  10. Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on.: Sometimes the 4k, hdr, and all the other options are checked green when I look at the 4k details tab under settings. I ll turn if off and check again and half of them say they are not supported....