Change your Microsoft Store region ??

Discus and support Change your Microsoft Store region ?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] Could someone help me? I bought Xbox gold redeem code 1 year. My region is the US. I don't know what's the problem exactly.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by criminal mind15, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Change your Microsoft Store region ??

Change your Microsoft Store region ?? [​IMG]

Could someone help me?

I bought Xbox gold redeem code 1 year. My region is the US. I don't know what's the problem exactly.

:)

criminal mind15, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay)

4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, the code that you are trying to redeem, did you purchase this online from the Microsoft store? Additionally, If you purchased a code for Xbox Live gold and you are receiving this error, the code
    might be out of your region.

Also, please double check your account to make sure that everything is in the United States. At this time I would recommend that you try to
    Contact Support so that they may assist you further with this issue.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

From what I can tell it seems as though your code is for a different region. The only thing I can think of is to contact the retailer / seller, as you need a US regional code.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Thema:

1. Change your Microsoft Store region ?? - Similar Threads - Change Microsoft Store

2. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  3. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  4. Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?: I'm from the EU region, Germany. The Xbox Support is not as good as it was some years before, so i try and ask my question here. Can you still use Microsoft Points Codes on your Xbox 360 or has...
  5. Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag: Hi, I have had a look on here and can't seem to find a solution for this and was wondering if anyone could help. I have a very old microsoft account that I do not want to use for anything but my...
  6. How to change Microsoft credit (funds) into V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Microsoft credit (funds) into V bucks: So, the thing is I bought 2 xbox gift cards (each being $10) and redeemed it in my Xbox. Now, the thing is that I want to purchase V bucks but there is no option showing me that I can purchase V...
  7. How SoT saves progress after changing account in microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How SoT saves progress after changing account in microsoft store?: Hello, does anyone knows on what basis SOT saves progress? I've switched account, because my second one has subscription. When I started SOT I was surprised that my pirate and all my progress are...
  8. Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change: Hi I was having a problem with running my minecraft bedrock edition and I tried doing everything and still didn't work. So then I decided to uninstall minecraft bedrock to find out it will not...
  9. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  10. Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store: Need help changing my location in the Microsoft store... it won't let me change from the Cayman Islands to Canada when I input my payment info, therefore no purchases!...