Change your Microsoft Store region ??

Discus and support Change your Microsoft Store region ?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] Could someone help me? I bought Xbox gold redeem code 1 year. My region is the US. I don't know what's the problem exactly.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by criminal mind15, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Change your Microsoft Store region ??

Change your Microsoft Store region ?? [​IMG]

Could someone help me?

I bought Xbox gold redeem code 1 year. My region is the US. I don't know what's the problem exactly.

:)

criminal mind15, Jul 24, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay)

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, the code that you are trying to redeem, did you purchase this online from the Microsoft store? Additionally, If you purchased a code for Xbox Live gold and you are receiving this error, the code
    might be out of your region.

Also, please double check your account to make sure that everything is in the United States. At this time I would recommend that you try to
    Contact Support so that they may assist you further with this issue.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

From what I can tell it seems as though your code is for a different region. The only thing I can think of is to contact the retailer / seller, as you need a US regional code.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

6. ThatShowTime Win User

Buying movie from a different region?

Thema:

1. Change your Microsoft Store region ?? - Similar Threads - Change Microsoft Store

2. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection -- Events: How to change XP awarded

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection -- Events: How to change XP awarded: I find myself far down the results lists in Microsoft Solitaire Collection because slower players get more XP for the same game I just played. How can I increase the number of XP I can get per...
  4. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  5. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  6. Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured"

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured": I have been trying to play minecraft Windows 10-edition with my friends from other consoles, but when i og into the game i am not allowed to add friends. it says that "you cannot add friends...
  7. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  8. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  9. Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Microsoft Edge change search engine: Why can't we change our default search engine from Bing to Google on the Edge app on Xbox? submitted by /u/wja77754 [link] [comments]
  10. Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store: Need help changing my location in the Microsoft store... it won't let me change from the Cayman Islands to Canada when I input my payment info, therefore no purchases!...