Changed email

Discus and support Changed email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant access fall out any one know a fix a5cb8969-0aca-4125-9913-e78b583532f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KeithTerry1, Feb 16, 2019.

1. KeithTerry1
    KeithTerry1 Guest

Changed email

Cant access fall out any one know a fix

:)

KeithTerry1, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Azthetic Win User

Changing email

When I go on the first link, It sends me to the summary page, is it normal?
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

change email

Hey there, Dallas85

If you have changed which Microsoft Account (Email Account) your gamertag is linked to, then all of the information will need to be entered into the new account. The system will send out news letters and billing emails to the new account it is attached to.
    You should be able to see which email account it is using when you are signing into your account or when you visit:
    http://account.xbox.com.

The other account will take some time to delete it self, as it will have to be permanently deleted from the servers that it is saved on - Which are multiple for safety reasons. This generally takes up to 10 days before the action is fully completed. Once
    it has been deleted, you will not be able to recover it again.

I hope this information helps,

Regards
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

change email

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

change email

To add to my previous post all this is going to do is change the email that is used to sign into the account with EVERYTHING else including Purchases, game progress, passwords, billing information, Security proofs will all still be the same
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Changing email

Hello ChaoticPrice! I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Here is a link to an Xbox Support page on how to change your Microsoft Account (E-Mail)

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Changed email

1. Changed email - Similar Threads - Changed email

2. Changing emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing emails: For years now my son has been using my Microsoft account for his Xbox account and we are now looking to change the email associated with the Xbox account. I know how to add an email to my...
  3. Changing my xbox one email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my xbox one email: I have an email address associated with my xbox but the email provider no longer exists. I need to replace the email with my current but I cant. When logged on to Windows online I try adding an...
  4. changing email account andname

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing email account andname: We purchased an XBOX ONE for my son at Christmas but unfortunately, he started using it with my email. He has built up Fortnite levels and made some on-line purchases. I need to change the email...
  5. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  6. I cant change my xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my xbox email: Currently my email is under the domain "@xboxlivefamily.com" which no longer exists. Im able to sign into xbox but I can't access my emails or anything else. When I try to change my email it tells...
  7. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: Both my son and myself changed our primary email address around 5 months or so ago and deleted the old email addresses' details. When redeeming a gift card - whether on my account or my son's, it...
  8. I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD: I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet however is not responding on my game system...
  9. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  10. Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email: Yesterday I decided to change the primary mail address (After being annoyed for some time that they don't even support plus-aliased mail addresses), and had to find out that I was automatically...