Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help....

Discus and support Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Very recently I changed my gamer tag, When I go to play a 360 game on the one when I try to sign in with a profile, it only has my old gamertag there,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Bairdii, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help....

Very recently I changed my gamer tag, When I go to play a 360 game on the one when I try to sign in with a profile, it only has my old gamertag there, and tells me to redownload my profile with my old gamertag. I hope it will fix itself in a day or two.
    Any ideas? any one else with the same problem? is it A 'known" problem? Backwards comp was the main reason/turning point in deciding to get a One. Right now I'm bumming.

:)

David Bairdii, Feb 6, 2016
  2. i cant sign in!!! help!!

ok, so a while back LIVE sent me a message over xbox live and said that i needed to enter in a security code for my account so no one else could sign in to it. i ignored it. a few days ago i was at my friends house and i couldnt download my account. an error code popped up. now when i try to sign in to xbox live on my computer, it makes me go through all this crap. my email hooked up to xbox live is hotmail and it is microsoft too. i have to enter that stuff in my hotmail account too! Help! Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help.... :eek: Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help.... :confused:

abeastlyplayer, Feb 6, 2016
  3. changed my gamertag now I cant sign in.

The error code: 0x87DD0006 keeps popping up every time I try signing in. I reset my console and modem many times and nothing has worked.

Tophrthegophr, Feb 6, 2016
  4. Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help....

Nevermind. I redownloaded my profile when prompted which set everything up with my new gamertag etc. Thank you.

David Bairdii, Feb 6, 2016
  5. Hey there iNightOwl ii1!

Glad to hear that you were able to get the issue sorted! If you run into any issues in the future, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there iNightOwl ii1!

Glad to hear that you were able to get the issue sorted! If you run into any issues in the future, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks in advance!
  7. David Bairdii Win User

Nevermind. I redownloaded my profile when prompted which set everything up with my new gamertag etc. Thank you.
  8. FWS Cody Win User

Enforcement

My gamertag is CJ2003XX44 and I cant sign in. Can you please tell me why I cant sign in. Thanks!
  9. Gazpymienta Win User

My xbox gamertag

My gamertag was changed without my consent and i cant change it back please help
    don't worry, contact one of our experts at https://beta.support.xbox.com/ they will be able to help you recover your gamertag
  10. GreXIII Win User

Error on gamertag ? (Halo MCC)

I still cant change my gamertag!

I try it since 5 days now - everytime I get this error.

Some help?

Error: one or more services are experiencing an outage. Please try again later.
Thema:

1. Changed Gamertag, now I cant sign in to 360 bc games. Please Help.... - Similar Threads - Changed Gamertag cant

2. Why cant i change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why cant i change my gamertag?: I just cant change my gamertag it says "sorry, we couldnt get info, please try again" comment on posts are also broken, please help. Sorry for my bad english 45c78327-24e3-443b-a64c-6ff102fdbca1
  3. I cant change my gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change my gamertag for free: I know you can only change it ONCE for free. That's the thing i never changed it and i still have to pay 10 bucks. Context: So in the middle of December of 2019 i was getting an xbox for...
  4. Cant Change My Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Change My Gamertag: when I try changing my gamertag it keeps saying something went wrong while verifying your purchase, please try again. f24e3c93-43db-4df7-a9bb-35e3444c9f62
  5. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  6. I Cant Change my Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant Change my Gamertag: Ive been trying change my gamertag for minecraft of my n switch but when ever i try to go the account.xbox.com website it takes me to a article about X-box privacy an i cant click the sign in on...
  7. HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Gamertag was changed, I then fought the case and won, yet I cant pick my old gamertag!?: A good 4-5 days ago, my gamertag was changed through an enforcement action. I then fought the case and ultimately won, with the enforcement team agreeing to give me a free credit and my old...
  8. cant change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant change gamertag: I have an issue with not being able to change my gamer tag, it says it is unavalible but when i change to another account it says it is. f25ce2ba-357c-44fb-b5a8-0e819d5e8d5e
  9. Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change Xbox gamertag, asking for a US address: I was trying to change my Xbox gamertag I need to pay for it which is fine. However, when I go through the process and pick a name etc it then ask me to update address. However I cant add a UK...
  10. Cant change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change gamertag: Bought a game yesterday to find out upon launch that I have automatic gamertag. When I tried to change it, it said I have to pay $9.99 to change a gamertag I didn't choose. So I was wondering if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i changed my gamertag on xbox one and now i cant play backwards compatible games