changed name by acident

Discus and support changed name by acident in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Plz I am young I enjoy Xbox but plz plz at least let there be 2 times as you can change your name as I did it by accident... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeenBallantyne, Feb 23, 2021.

1. changed name by acident

Plz I am young I enjoy Xbox but plz plz at least let there be 2 times as you can change your name as I did it by accident

:)

DeenBallantyne, Feb 23, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

changed name by acident

Hello, you get ONE FREE name change then there after you have to pay $10 in order to change it again. No acceptations to the rule sorry :(
  3. citadel guard Win User

infinity pistol up for trade

i use the bee and c call shottys and try to walk him through the acid, but its the acid that gets to me too.
  4. BenDBA Win User

Too many enemies at a time?

Remember to use the acid mod on your weapon. One mod affects both the upper and lower weapon. It's great. Seems like it wears down the enemies quicker. There's a regenerating necro in the game, around chapters 7 and 8. THe acid weapon keeps it down longer.
    So disable it with acide and stasis it. Works wonder by the way.
  5. Charles_31000 Win User

Master gee

You can beat him easily with an Assassin, you can do the same with other characters, although with the assassin Gee will linger on the acid spout as he attacks the hologram. Kill the sand worms get Gee to chase you over the acid spout left from the sand
    worm use deception right on the acid spout. He will absorb all the acid. Do this four times then hide behind the rock at the entry. Wait 20 minutes, he will be dead when you return. Very important do not kill any more sandworms while waiting behind the rock
    or the acid leaches into the sand and will eat your shield then you.
  6. UNCLE SERGEANT Win User

Need a CC pls

fire or acid would be great
Thema:

changed name by acident

1. changed name by acident - Similar Threads - changed name acident

2. I cant change my Xbox User Name to Nikatto... why?

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant change my Xbox User Name to Nikatto... why?: I want to change my user name to , but apparently that isn't allowed, i litterly use that name on everything but I cant use it here? 45584a5a-ffa1-4276-9fe4-0c88f008ae5f
  3. Name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Name change: So i had a second account which was closed yestersay with the name that i wanted on my main account which was oasumi but whenever i went yo change my name to it after the account was all gone it...
  4. My Minecraft Ingame Name doesn't change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Ingame Name doesn't change.: A few Years ago i made a Microsoft Account on the Pocket Edition. Now ii bought Java and signed up with my Microsoft Account. I wanted to change my Name because i had a Name from Microsoft:...
  5. Account delete request/ change my name to their account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account delete request/ change my name to their account: There is an Xbox account that has been inactive for a long time it has not played games or anything i want the username for it Its Username is is there any way i can get that EXACT username since...
  6. Change me name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change me name: Hello me name is promen138 I want to change me name because i dont like the name i have now. Is there anyway i can do this pleas let me hear from you i am on ps4 btw. Have a nice day Promen138...
  7. Changing my name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my name: I am trying to change my xbox name and wondering if it will change it in Fortnite as well. I know I can change my classic gamertag but I want this symbol ψ in it and my classic gamertag won’t let...
  8. it wont let me change my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    it wont let me change my name: why can i not change my name to idkz on xbox but ikdz works it says This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one.. can you tell me why its not allowed 0cc2743d-5c90-4e4f-97f7-bd6c99ce8d03
  9. i have changed my name on Xbox but it doesn't come through on any game underneath the new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have changed my name on Xbox but it doesn't come through on any game underneath the new...: I recently updated my username to "euan ッ" on my xbox however my old name, "PIXL euan " is still showing underneath my new name when i go to my profile . If i were to go into a game like fortnite...
  10. TRIED TO UPDATE GAMERTAG ON XBOX 360, NAME DID NOT CHANGE AND I WAS CHARGED 5 TIMES (PLEASE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRIED TO UPDATE GAMERTAG ON XBOX 360, NAME DID NOT CHANGE AND I WAS CHARGED 5 TIMES (PLEASE...: I was trying to update my gamertag on my old xbox and my account got charged 5 times even though i never got a name change. I just kept getting an error, but I still got charged everytime. I have...