Changed online name now wont sign in ??

Discus and support Changed online name now wont sign in ?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jake87, Jun 23, 2019.

1. jake87
    jake87 Guest

recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in on? and says I cant sign in...

any help please???

:)

jake87, Jun 23, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jake,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you change gamer tag it may take bit to fully complete. We recommend to log into Xbox.com and see if it shows the change there. If it does you can

remove and reinstall the profile on the console

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KILLKAM N1NJA Win User

cant connect fer sum reason

it wont let me sign online to change it all
  4. CastMermaid8620 Win User

Gamertag

My order history is empty and i still have my first free name change meaning my gt didnt/wont be updating but yet the name i chose to change to is now no longer available...
  5. TRu3xNOVA V2 Win User

Adding my gamertag to my new xbox one`

Ok so I have the email address. But now yet another problem has come up. It wont let me sign in to said email address online. It keeps saying it has to text me a verification code but i dont have a phone anymore so the phone number there wont do anything
    and there is no option to change it.
  6. Smash1988 Win User

Cant play online but connection is good

Ive been doing that for days now. It would connect online but couldnt play games on live. Now it wont even let me sign back in
Thema:

1. Changed online name now wont sign in ?? - Similar Threads - Changed online name

2. so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but

in XBoX Accessibility
    so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but: so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but it keeps bringing me to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings...
  3. How do i make a parent account so i can change my privacy and online settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i make a parent account so i can change my privacy and online settings?: How do i make a parent account so i can change my privacy and online settings? c482b06e-3e50-4d72-b2a6-0fc679bf4af8
  4. Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.: I recently bought Sea of Thieves for the pc. I tried to play it but it said that I needed to change my Xbox privacy and online safety settings, I go to do this but every time I click on the...
  5. I need to change my privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my privacy and online safety settings: Ok so I need to change my privacy and online safety settings. I do not own an xbox I just need to change those settings for Minecraft I just want to play on realms and I'm at my wits wit trying to...
  6. 助けて設定変更がわからない。help me. i can't change {Privacy and online safety}.

in XBoX on Mobile
    助けて設定変更がわからない。help me. i can't change {Privacy and online safety}.: 私は日本人です。翻訳機能を使うので読みずらいかもしれません、ごめんなさい。 I am Japanese. Maybe difficult to read, because use the translation function. Sorry. 現在、私は機能の使い方がわからず困っています。 Now, I am worried about {Privacy and online...
  7. Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs: I want to play minecraft realms on Xbox, but get an error message saying I have to change my settings. I've found other people with the same issue. The solution recommended it to change the...
  8. Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings: I'm having troubles changing my Privacy & online safety settings, every time I hit the submit button, a pop-up would appear that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." It's...
  9. How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X?: So I turned my online status on Xbox One X to Online, but my friends are telling me that it says that I’m offline..how do I fix this? By the way, I turned my status from online to offline to...
  10. change my name gamer tag online

in XBoX on Consoles
    change my name gamer tag online: today I change the gamertag online now I cant log in on the old name that connect to my xbox live account. when I tap on the gamer tag I change I get this message . SORRY,THIS PROFILE CAN'T...