Changed online name now wont sign in ??

Discus and support Changed online name now wont sign in ?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jake87, Jun 23, 2019.

1. jake87
    jake87 Guest

recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in on? and says I cant sign in...

any help please???

:)

jake87, Jun 23, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jake,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you change gamer tag it may take bit to fully complete. We recommend to log into Xbox.com and see if it shows the change there. If it does you can

remove and reinstall the profile on the console

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KILLKAM N1NJA Win User

cant connect fer sum reason

it wont let me sign online to change it all
  4. TRu3xNOVA V2 Win User

Adding my gamertag to my new xbox one`

Ok so I have the email address. But now yet another problem has come up. It wont let me sign in to said email address online. It keeps saying it has to text me a verification code but i dont have a phone anymore so the phone number there wont do anything
    and there is no option to change it.
  5. Smash1988 Win User

Cant play online but connection is good

Ive been doing that for days now. It would connect online but couldnt play games on live. Now it wont even let me sign back in
  6. GhoSt SNiPer348 Win User

Can't sign in to account on xbox one.

It works. I changed console name and now it works.

Why don't they tell you this online?
Thema:

1. Changed online name now wont sign in ?? - Similar Threads - Changed online name

2. How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my online status to offline to online on Xbox One X?: So I turned my online status on Xbox One X to Online, but my friends are telling me that it says that I’m offline..how do I fix this? By the way, I turned my status from online to offline to...
  3. When i sign in to xbox.com it sends me to "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i sign in to xbox.com it sends me to "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online...: Im trying to join a realm on minecraft and it told me to go to xbox.com sign in and change my privacy and settings. after trying to do that it sent me to the "Change your child's Xbox privacy and...
  4. Changing online privacy settings on windows 10 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing online privacy settings on windows 10 pc: Hi there, ive been having issues on trying to play minecraft realms with my friends (who play on xbox) on my windows 10 pc. i made a free xbox live account through my micfosoft account, which...
  5. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox...
  6. Not getting party invites and can't change online status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting party invites and can't change online status: As of yesterday I'm unable to recieve and party invites or appear online and it's frustrating since it's happening to my friends i play with as well. We've done every trouble shooting method we've...
  7. Issue with changing "Online" status.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with changing "Online" status.: I keep running into an issue when trying to toggle my status between appear online/offiline. When I try to appear online it says "Online Status Unknown". This is also causing me to not be able to...
  8. I cannot change my online security.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my online security.: I want to be able to accept my friend request. But I can't because I need to change my online security. I need a parents account to change that. But I don't have parents that control my account I...
  9. Friends set to showing Online but appearing Offline, no privacey changes have been made.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends set to showing Online but appearing Offline, no privacey changes have been made.: Two of my friends have issues with "Online/Offline" status. [Mod removed-personal information] both have their accounts to show online. Some days [Mod removed-personal information] will be online...
  10. change my name gamer tag online

in XBoX on Consoles
    change my name gamer tag online: today I change the gamertag online now I cant log in on the old name that connect to my xbox live account. when I tap on the gamer tag I change I get this message . SORRY,THIS PROFILE CAN'T...