Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

Discus and support Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roberth Ahl, May 22, 2019.

1. Roberth Ahl
    Roberth Ahl Guest

Hello Microsoft !

I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account.

Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not logged in to the system.

I just bought 3 months of gold membership just to be able to play some new games but now i can't play them at all.

It would be great if some one could help me out with this issue i have so that i can enjoy and play some games again.

Many Thanks (Sweden)

:)

Roberth Ahl, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox - Similar Threads - Changed phone number

2. Change my phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change my phone number: I would like to change my old phone number to my new number 45de3175-a71c-4fc4-bf48-94a15762416c
  3. Security Info Change To Phone Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Info Change To Phone Number: So right now i am in the process of having my security info being deleted. I didn’t have access to the email associated with my, which was the only type of security info i had on my account, so i...
  4. Changer de numéro de téléphone sur mon compte Xbox [Change your phone number on my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changer de numéro de téléphone sur mon compte Xbox [Change your phone number on my Xbox...: Bonjour j’ai mis mon numeros de telephone pour changer de mot de passe sauf que j’ai changer de numeros de telephone et j’aimerais mettre mon nouveaux numeros si quelqun peux m’aider sa serais...
  5. Changing xbox live account email + phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing xbox live account email + phone number: I have a really old Xbox live account created from the first days of 360 however the information i used like the phone number and email i both no longer use and do not have access to. Is there any...
  6. Changing a phone number on my child's xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing a phone number on my child's xbox: My son's xbox one still has my old cell phone number.....well, he forgot his password and now it wants to send a code to that number. I have been scouring the internet trying to learn how to...
  7. Changing your phone number On “Xbox one”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing your phone number On “Xbox one”: I need help! So I have been trying to change my phone number that is connected to my xbox to my new number but I dont know how to change it, and I looked through the settings and I still can’t...
  8. Phone Number Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Phone Number Change: How do I change the cell phone number associated with my account? The number to where texts go is no longer my number and I want to update it. 18ea48bd-4df8-4476-8262-269d8c7373c2
  9. Need to change phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to change phone number: they have wrong number on file 05ed3ff0-5ad8-4dbd-9d31-dec2e5c7f2f1
  10. how can I change my home address and my phone number.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I change my home address and my phone number.: how can I change my home address and my phone number. I'm not Italian but I can speak a little English 14ad082b-4739-416c-82c5-da008b0930ba