Changed to beta ring last night still no update

Discus and support Changed to beta ring last night still no update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/derekagraham, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why?

submitted by /u/derekagraham
    [link] [comments]

/u/derekagraham, Oct 10, 2021
  2. V00D00 curse Win User

annoying sound on dashboard

Nope, Just started last night. Also, got the beta Dashboard update today, problem is still around.
  3. Gerry Gonzalez Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

The issue seems to have resolved itself for me, but I'm not sure if it's Microsoft's doing or my own.

I rejoined the Xbox Beta program last week. I'm currently in the Omega ring. When I first joined I was still having the same issue.

I changed my settings back to 4K last night just to see if any progress was made, and all of a sudden recordings are working again.
  4. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

My controller is linked to my One X, but it won't allow the console to auto start?

That seems to be a known issue of last update, in the next should be fixed. Im under beta preview ring and now its fixed, so should be on the next public update.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
Thema:

Changed to beta ring last night still no update

1. Changed to beta ring last night still no update - Similar Threads - Changed beta ring

2. Can't change game install location in Xbox App Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change game install location in Xbox App Beta: My drop down menu for changing the install location looks like this: [img] I looked up the entire internet... reinstalling, powershell repair, normal repair, leaving the beta and entering it...
  3. Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?: I just received the beta invite for the Android Xbox Cloud in Brazil. But the problem is that all games that offer dubbing in Portuguese automatically start in Portuguese. Since I'm not much of a...
  4. should i stick with beta ring or change it to alpha ring ?

in XboX Insiders
    should i stick with beta ring or change it to alpha ring ?: i am debating wether should i stick with beta updates or should i update to alpha ring ? any bricking issue ? should i do it ? submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz [link] [comments]
  5. Can't opt out of the minecraft BETA because of a policy change, can't find a way to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Can't opt out of the minecraft BETA because of a policy change, can't find a way to fix it: A few months ago I opted into the minecraft BETA for windows 10 and there were no problems, I was pleased that the service worked well. Fast forward to now, a friend wanted to play minecraft with...
  6. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting. Basically everything, I cannot get out of Windows 10 Beta :( submitted by...
  7. Safe to change from Beta ring without a factory refresh?

in XboX Insiders
    Safe to change from Beta ring without a factory refresh?: I was wondering now that the public has the new dashboard, is it safe to change rings/unenroll without having to go through console-setup again and redownload profiles? I can't seem to find any...
  8. New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?: Other than that it is amazing. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  9. Can't change my gamertag on console (Preview Beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't change my gamertag on console (Preview Beta): Does anyone else have this issue? Seems like you get the "This didn't work" error when selecting your name when editing your profile submitted by /u/Pak003 [link] [comments]
  10. Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding changing rings from Alpha to Beta: Hello Reddit, I've been thinking about moving from the Alpha ring up to Beta or even Delta and I've been wondering if that will "factory reset" my Xbox to install the Beta/Delta ring and remove...