Change's in family group

Discus and support Change's in family group in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I first se my child's XBOX up, he was the only one playing it. Now he's costing me a fortune buying V-bucks. I've tried to start the family group... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmy Moore Jr., Mar 20, 2020.

1. Change's in family group

When I first se my child's XBOX up, he was the only one playing it. Now he's costing me a fortune buying V-bucks. I've tried to start the family group but I'm trying to keep the information he has on the console. How do I move everything he has to his
    own account without loosing what we've already paid for?

:)

Jimmy Moore Jr., Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Change's in family group

1. Change's in family group - Similar Threads - Change's family group

2. Changing a Child's email address in a family group.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a Child's email address in a family group.: i know this has been asked, but creating an alias for my adult email address is not going to cut it I need to be able to change my child's email address and carry over his gamertag info to the...
  3. Change the real name of a child in my family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the real name of a child in my family: One of my family members has an incorrect real name. I cannot see the option to change the real name in my childs profile whether I try to edit it through my own account or their account. How do...
  4. Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?: Hi, I've been having some trouble with the whole parent account thing that I didn't even know that I made. I am the owner of this account and I have no idea what parent account this profile is...
  5. How do I change my child’s name and email in the family account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my child’s name and email in the family account?: I need to change my son’s name and email address. When I go to Your Family -> Manage my child’s profile info -> select child, I am not able to update the name or email address. Where can this be...
  6. I want to change the access code for family services.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change the access code for family services.: I want to change the access code for family services but I don't remember the code and the answer to the question. What to do? Please help. a7dff1ff-ce18-4ad4-b49b-719d5e151760
  7. How do I change my child account to an adult account in my family settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my child account to an adult account in my family settings?: My son can not play cross platform games under a child account on his Xbox one. Please resolve 37e41639-d4da-41e1-8f53-15ca37d2a744
  8. I cant change Privacy & online safety for one of my family accounts to allow purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change Privacy & online safety for one of my family accounts to allow purchases: I have been trying for about a month, including 3 chat sessions with support, to change my sons gamer tag. Here are the steps I have taken and things I have tried. I am fairly sure his account...
  9. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...
  10. Cannot change the settings of a child account in my family.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change the settings of a child account in my family.: Me and my sister are playing Minecraft, and she cannot play multiplayer and said that we had to change the settings, so I added her at the "Microsoft family" as a child account and mine as an...