Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19

Discus and support Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I see my notifications have changed slightly. Now when I click on an alert for someone liking a post I make to a club, it shows Show Likes and Dismiss.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dadbart, Sep 4, 2019.

1. /u/Dadbart
    /u/Dadbart Guest

I see my notifications have changed slightly. Now when I click on an alert for someone liking a post I make to a club, it shows Show Likes and Dismiss. Small change, I think I like it Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19 :)

submitted by /u/Dadbart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dadbart, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19 - Similar Threads - Changes notifications today's

2. Changing Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Home Xbox: I currently have an internet outage in my area and am unable to connect to Xbox Live. All of my games are digital and have my home Xbox set to an old Xbox (upgraded about six months ago to an X)...
  3. the com ban system needs to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    the com ban system needs to change: i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep...
  4. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  5. Password change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password change: How do i change my Microsoft account password i forgot it 06378e5c-e8bd-4104-a1be-51ad3db176d7
  6. Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...: I changed my alternate email address. I got a notification to said email address stating that it is now my alternate email address but when I try and use it to get a security code to change my...
  7. Why was my gamertag automatically changed without my notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my gamertag automatically changed without my notification?: Could I have not at least be given a warning before it was automatically changed? If my gamertag was inappropriate and flagged, then why was I even able to use that gamertag initially? My original...
  8. Notification of name changes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification of name changes.: I was looking at all my friends and i have noticed that alot of them change gamertags and i dont really know it. Adding a notification to your inbox when you log in to notify me of any gamertag...
  9. System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...: As above, minor issue but would like it to be fixed.... thanks! 7441f720-e9b2-42f8-9c00-b3f4aaeb4241
  10. Achievement notification changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement notification changed?: Hey all, I recently noticed that whenever I get an achievement on the Xbox One it is displaying the 360 version of the notification and not the Xbox One style rectangular notification. Is this...