Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19

Discus and support Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I see my notifications have changed slightly. Now when I click on an alert for someone liking a post I make to a club, it shows Show Likes and Dismiss.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dadbart, Sep 4, 2019.

1. /u/Dadbart
    /u/Dadbart Guest

I see my notifications have changed slightly. Now when I click on an alert for someone liking a post I make to a club, it shows Show Likes and Dismiss. Small change, I think I like it Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19 :)

submitted by /u/Dadbart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dadbart, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Changes to notifications after today's update 9/3/19 - Similar Threads - Changes notifications today's

2. i changed my username on accident

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my username on accident: welp, i went to change my username and chose the wrong name by pressing the wrong button is there anyway to change it or do i need to use money 47ebb869-9b4e-4c62-8441-db492f945c2a
  3. I changed my xbox gamertag website and it hasn't changed in 8 hours!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my xbox gamertag website and it hasn't changed in 8 hours!: I changed it to Iccle Baker around 8 hours ago, and it still hasn't changed the name on my xbox? What do I do? 4ed603a2-b882-47f5-9d63-c28bc959b0c6
  4. xbox app changes language based on keyboard layout not windows language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app changes language based on keyboard layout not windows language: Hello, I have a problem, I want to have my keyboard set to japanese by default since I write a lot with it but my windows stays in english, no problem there, the issue I have with this is that the...
  5. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  6. Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...: I changed my alternate email address. I got a notification to said email address stating that it is now my alternate email address but when I try and use it to get a security code to change my...
  7. Why was my gamertag automatically changed without my notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my gamertag automatically changed without my notification?: Could I have not at least be given a warning before it was automatically changed? If my gamertag was inappropriate and flagged, then why was I even able to use that gamertag initially? My original...
  8. Notification of name changes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification of name changes.: I was looking at all my friends and i have noticed that alot of them change gamertags and i dont really know it. Adding a notification to your inbox when you log in to notify me of any gamertag...
  9. System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    System notifications like friends logging on no longer make sound! I haven't changed ...: As above, minor issue but would like it to be fixed.... thanks! 7441f720-e9b2-42f8-9c00-b3f4aaeb4241
  10. Achievement notification changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement notification changed?: Hey all, I recently noticed that whenever I get an achievement on the Xbox One it is displaying the 360 version of the notification and not the Xbox One style rectangular notification. Is this...