Changing a Microsoft Alias

Discus and support Changing a Microsoft Alias in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an older microsoft account. The email account ends in sbglobal.net. I can no longer access this email and I want to change it. In order to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LIL T0RTILA B0Y, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Changing a Microsoft Alias

I have an older microsoft account. The email account ends in sbglobal.net. I can no longer access this email and I want to change it. In order to change it, I need to verify it. You see my problem? I recently bought FIFA 20 and EA requires you to sign
    into an EA account. It defaults to the sbcglobal.net as the login and it will not let me change it within game. How can I fix this.

:)

LIL T0RTILA B0Y, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  2. POISONEDHEART99 Win User

I really need help

It said that I should try another alias, but Microsoft says I can't change my alias until next week.
  3. ll Merkaba ll Win User

Change gamertag email on Xbox One

I changed the email on my gamer tag by signing in to microsoft live account, creating a new alias and assigning it as the primary account, then deleting the old alias.
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

Changing the email for a existing Xbox profile

Hi there.

Unfortunately, you would not be able to change the alias to that of another Microsoft account.

For a bit more info we recommend checking out the
    alias change support document.

We hope the steps there provide an useful alternative!
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

How can I transfer my Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi there,

If you're asking about changing the email address you can follow the steps

here

Keep in mind, if the alias being removed uses a Microsoft domain (such as @Hotmail.com/outlook.com/live.com) that alias will be completely deleted and not available to sign in to any Microsoft services. If that is the case, leave it as a secondary
    alias and do not remove it completely.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Change of email

Heya!

To change the email you would want to follow the
    alias change guide.
    Keep in mind removing an alias can permanently delete it.

Follow these steps and let us know how that goes.
Thema:

Changing a Microsoft Alias

1. Changing a Microsoft Alias - Similar Threads - Changing Microsoft Alias

2. How to change Microsoft credit (funds) into V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Microsoft credit (funds) into V bucks: So, the thing is I bought 2 xbox gift cards (each being $10) and redeemed it in my Xbox. Now, the thing is that I want to purchase V bucks but there is no option showing me that I can purchase V...
  3. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  4. I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without being logged in? Ive tried deleting my settings...
  5. Microsoft privacy settings change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft privacy settings change: I am trying to play Minecraft while logged in of course off of Xbox but it says to change my privacy settings so I click on the links they give me to fix it and it never takes me to where I need...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate on PC breaks if primary e-mail alias for Microsoft Account is changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC breaks if primary e-mail alias for Microsoft Account is changed.: I changed the primary e-mail alias on my Microsoft Account a couple days ago. I did not remove the previous e-mail address. After doing so, I had to log out and back into my Xbox One X console....
  7. I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One: I recently changed my primary alias as I have a new email address and it has been over 48 hours and I cannot connect to Fortnite it says Login Failed. An unexpected error occured while signing in...
  8. Microsoft Xbox Primary Email/Alias Won't Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Primary Email/Alias Won't Change: I've tried to change my primary alias email and it just won't work. When I hit the hyperlink sent to my new email nothing changes or happens in my microsoft xbox account. There must be a way to do...
  9. Acc alias name change by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acc alias name change by Microsoft: Microsoft made me change my xbox 360 acc name from [Mod Removed - Personal Information] to [Mod Removed - Personal Information] I had gold and after downloading the profile with the new mail...
  10. Changed Primary Alias on Microsoft Account - now need to use my password to sign into Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Primary Alias on Microsoft Account - now need to use my password to sign into Xbox One: Hello - When @outlook.com emails were made available last year, I registered an alias with my primary @live.com account. A couple of days ago I made the @outlook.com alias primary and since then...