Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

Discus and support Changing a non Microsoft email address account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FriskierBaton1, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier.

As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address. Obviously I do not want to loose my game history, so I would like some support to modify my account as this issue is not covered in the help section.

I have made a new Microsoft account but don't want to start all my games from scatch.

Thank you.

:)

FriskierBaton1, Oct 23, 2019
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Switch your gamertag to a different Windows LIVE ID

I would suggest creating another Microsoft Account (formerly known as the Windows Live ID) which is based on a non-Q.COM, non-LIVE.COM, non-HOTMAIL.COM, non-MSN.COM, non-OUTLOOK.COM email address; email addresses anywhere BUT at those five domains can often
    be used to change the Microsoft Account for an Xbox LIVE gamertag immediately.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Child Screen Time Monitoring

If you are using a Microsoft email address for your account (outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com etc) you can't change as you would lose everything else associated with that account and it deletes forever. If you are using non Microsoft email addresses,
    you can change the email address associated with your account for his.
  4. Jowster12 Win User

You can find how to do that here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12407/microsoft-account-change-email-phone-number
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi FriskierBaton1,

you can find all here:
    "Change your email"

Hope this helps and plese keep us informed
  6. FriskierBaton1 Win User

Thank you I'll try the method outlined. I didn't think of looking in the Outlook help section.
Thema:

1. Changing a non Microsoft email address account. - Similar Threads - Changing non Microsoft

2. I changed my password and icannot log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my password and icannot log in: I changed my password then itried to login but the console give me loading screen iam sure my network is good db28898a-bc94-497a-bbd9-e418fa2ee70d
  3. minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings: So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft windows 10 edition with my siblings and we all want to play a custom server together (which I have pre set up on a separate computer) and now the issue is...
  4. hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply: hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply 619eef58-b558-4f31-b149-e194046b72db
  5. UK TV continued issues with Stuttering and channel changing between HD and non HD GET IT FIXED ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK TV continued issues with Stuttering and channel changing between HD and non HD GET IT FIXED ...: As an early adopter for the XBOX ONE, I am extremely disappointed with the continued issues with TV in the UK through the Xbox One. Unless I am mistaken they are still marketing this as a living...
  6. Non authorized gamer tag change and charge !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non authorized gamer tag change and charge !!!!: Okay this is the First time i've ever posted in/on a forum and I was referred here from Trevor at Microsoft support. Unfortunately they could not assist me further. They said someone on here...
  7. Why can't you change joystick settings on non-elite controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you change joystick settings on non-elite controllers?: I recently bought an Xbox One X and am currently super disappointed with the lack of customizability for the standard controllers. The elite controllers have the option of allowing the user to...
  8. Please Help I changed my xbox 360 region to a non xbox live country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help I changed my xbox 360 region to a non xbox live country: I changed My xbox 360 region using your website migration option and now I cannot change it back to Unite States In this new region my xbox 360 doesnt connect to have xbox live and I cant...
  9. Non-Live Accounts Cannot Change Profile/Account/Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Live Accounts Cannot Change Profile/Account/Privacy Settings: Our Xbox 360 has 4 accounts, but only one of the accounts is a Xbox Live Subscriber. The Live subscriber is the ONLY account on the console that can change their Profile, Account, and Privacy. The...
  10. Can't change xbox live profile back to non-live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change xbox live profile back to non-live.: I accidentally changed my son's profile into an xbox live profile. I need to undo this and cannot figure out how. He has a lot of saved game material and won't want to start over, and I don't want...