Changing account email associated with gamertag

Discus and support Changing account email associated with gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my email address associated with my gamer tag from email address A to email address B. But i recently bought and xbox one and put my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarknessOwnz, May 4, 2014.

1. DarknessOwnz
    DarknessOwnz Guest

I want to change my email address associated with my gamer tag from email address A to email address B. But i recently bought and xbox one and put my gamertag on that console and supposedly if you do that there is a 30 day wait period each time you change
    an email and download your gamertag to a console. I was wondering if there was a way to override that waiting period.

:)

DarknessOwnz, May 4, 2014
  2. AndyP_666
    AndyP_666 Guest
    Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

yeah just create a new email address, go to xbox.com and change the email associated with your gamertag. heres the lnk for you.
    My account : Gamertag and profile

AndyP_666, May 4, 2014
  3. Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

Hey dR3K0b!

Gamertags are tied to a Microsoft account, so changing the email address associated with the Microsoft account will also change the email address associated with that gamertag. There's a guide on

how to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
    that can help walk you through that process.

Mister Quasar, May 4, 2014
  4. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

HassanB, May 4, 2014
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

6. Geth Win User

Delete Xbox account

You can only change your gamertag, and the email associated with the account.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Transferring xbox live membership + gamertag to new email (How to transfer purchases?)

All content is associated with your account. It doesn't matter if you change the email or gamertag that is associated with it. It will stay with you.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Accidentally made new gamertag??

First of all you will need to change the email address that is associated with the "dummy" account, which will free up the email address. Then change the email address that is associated with your main gamertag as it will
    now be free to use.
  9. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Changing an account email.

If I'm not mistaken, you can change the email associated with a Gamertag without losing anything.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
Thema:

1. Changing account email associated with gamertag - Similar Threads - Changing account email

2. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  3. Account hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed: In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt...
  4. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b
  5. Changing email on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email on Xbox account: I have a question that I can find answers too but not answer everything, when I got my Xbox years ago the email address at that time was associated to a relatives email account. Several years...
  6. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  7. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account: FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount...
  8. I need to change my epic account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my epic account email: I'm trying to activate 2Fa for fortnite but I can't remember what gmail I used. I tried every gmail and I can't even disconnect my xbox account from my epic account without the email. If I can...
  9. Change the email associated with my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the email associated with my xbox live account: Hi, So my Xbox live account that I play on my xbox with is associated with its own email address that I don't use for anything but playing the Xbox. After upgrading to windows 10 and using my...
  10. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...