Changing account email associated with gamertag

Discus and support Changing account email associated with gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my email address associated with my gamer tag from email address A to email address B. But i recently bought and xbox one and put my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarknessOwnz, May 4, 2014.

1. DarknessOwnz
    DarknessOwnz Guest

I want to change my email address associated with my gamer tag from email address A to email address B. But i recently bought and xbox one and put my gamertag on that console and supposedly if you do that there is a 30 day wait period each time you change
    an email and download your gamertag to a console. I was wondering if there was a way to override that waiting period.

:)

DarknessOwnz, May 4, 2014
  2. AndyP_666
    AndyP_666 Guest
    Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

yeah just create a new email address, go to xbox.com and change the email associated with your gamertag. heres the lnk for you.
    My account : Gamertag and profile

AndyP_666, May 4, 2014
  3. Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

Hey dR3K0b!

Gamertags are tied to a Microsoft account, so changing the email address associated with the Microsoft account will also change the email address associated with that gamertag. There's a guide on

how to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
    that can help walk you through that process.

Mister Quasar, May 4, 2014
  4. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

HassanB, May 4, 2014
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Adding/Changing an email to an existing Gamertag

6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox Profile transfer

Hi TK,

Technically transfers cannot be do but you can change the email address associated with a microsoft account.

In order to associate the gamertag with another account you will need to create a whole account with an email address and then do the following to associate the gamertag to that account. How
    to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
  7. Geth Win User

Delete Xbox account

You can only change your gamertag, and the email associated with the account.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Transferring xbox live membership + gamertag to new email (How to transfer purchases?)

All content is associated with your account. It doesn't matter if you change the email or gamertag that is associated with it. It will stay with you.
  9. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Accidentally made new gamertag??

First of all you will need to change the email address that is associated with the "dummy" account, which will free up the email address. Then change the email address that is associated with your main gamertag as it will
    now be free to use.
Thema:

1. Changing account email associated with gamertag - Similar Threads - Changing account email

2. Changing the email for Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email for Xbox account: So i have a main Xbox account that is linked with an email that I don't use, is it possible to change the email of that account with my every day email address. c01d13bd-be5c-46fa-a359-70a5b8b32155
  3. Change of email account on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change of email account on Xbox: Hi, my husband set up a xbox account on his email but didnt realise it was so closely linked to the xbox in terms of passwords. How do i remove his email and add a new email without losing my sos...
  4. unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address: Hi.. hopefully someone can help, as this has been an issue for a long time. I have a comcast.net email address set as my primary email for my microsoft account. I have a gmail email address...
  5. Xbox λογαριασμός, αλλαγή email.[Xbox account, change email.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox λογαριασμός, αλλαγή email.[Xbox account, change email.]: Όταν αλλαζεις email στο λογαριασμο, χάνονται όλα όσα έχουν αγοραστει? ήρα τηλ στην εξυπηρετήσει πελατών Microsoft, είπα πως θέλω να αλλάξω email γιατί παλιότερα είχε παραβιαστεί ο λογαριασμός μου,...
  6. Xbox account change email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account change email: Hi. My sons xbox is linked to my microsoft account and i want to change the details as he can access my emails etc. I dont want to set up a new account nor him as wed both loose all our details....
  7. Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account: Trying to install Xbox App for PC so I can use my ultimate gamepass on my PC, and it continually defaults to an alternate email address and there does not be any way to change it. I logged in on...
  8. Changing Xbox account from parent email to child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Xbox account from parent email to child: Hi, So when I got my son his Xbox one I used my email address to set it up so I could manage purchases etc, but now he is older I want the option to set time limits. He has a child's Microsoft...
  9. How do I change my child’s name and email in the family account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my child’s name and email in the family account?: I need to change my son’s name and email address. When I go to Your Family -> Manage my child’s profile info -> select child, I am not able to update the name or email address. Where can this be...
  10. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...