Changing arra from US to Germany

Discus and support Changing arra from US to Germany in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since yesterday i have been trying to buy games in microsoft store and i dont know if i set USA while setting up my account or something but my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Muhammad AsifTahiri, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Changing arra from US to Germany

Since yesterday i have been trying to buy games in microsoft store and i dont know if i set USA while setting up my account or something but my location is germany but it shows USA. And i cant even change it. I have been trying To change my address and
    they do but when i go and make the purchanse it shows US and i am unable to change it from there either.

:)

Muhammad AsifTahiri, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Captain Gini Win User

you just need to change the site region again to go back to your region and buy the games
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried to change your location on the xbox itself?
  4. voteDC Win User

Change the account from US to Europe (Germany)

I'm afraid that it isn't possible at the present time to migrate from the US to Germany, just the new countries that recently became officially supported. Since you have a German account, simply download DLC with that and it'll be available for use under
    your main tag, avatar items excluded of course.
  5. MightyFenix Win User

Ohhh, that is a pity! Thanks anyways!

P.s., so you mean, if I buy points with the German account, buy the premium content, install it and then log in with my US account it would work? Because Age of Empires Online requires login to play and when I log with my German account all the progress
    is gone, so I wonder If I get a premium pack wouldn't it be only for this account (it is an online game, I see this perfectly working for a standalone game).
  6. voteDC Win User

It should work with your US account if you purchase it with your German one. DLC bought, and downloaded, works perfectly well with one account works perfectly for me on another when playing my GFWL games.
Thema:

1. Changing arra from US to Germany - Similar Threads - Changing arra Germany

2. Changing Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Gamertag: Hello, I was just wondering if i could change my current GT to a 14 character letter one. My current GT is and I've had it for y years. I would like to change it because I'm currently...
  3. GAMERTAG NAME CHANGE, SAME EMAIL ADDRESS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG NAME CHANGE, SAME EMAIL ADDRESS?: I AM A PREMIUM ACCOUNT USER FOR THE solitaire COLLECTION. on MY NEW LAPTOP I've TRIED TO SYNC THE TWO computers SO THAT I KEEP THE SAME USERNAME. It's not working. I'm given a new username and all...
  4. Payment changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment changes: Earlier I was pre ordering a game, and i had $30 on my account, and i thought it was possible to split the pay (charge $30 from the account and $30 on any source) and I made a mistake with...
  5. Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one: I updated my gamertag after playing reach on PC and now it still shows my old gamertag. How can I fix this? d7b3f462-8f3d-4c0f-b087-ed955947a8be
  6. Changing my Xbox Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my Xbox Gamertag: So I recently decided to change my gamertag but upon changing it, the xbox app added some numbers after a hashtag and I don't really know why, now those numbers are a part of my gamertag and I...
  7. As THE OWNER Of An Xbox Club, I Should Be Able To CHANGE THE CLUB NAME As Often & As Many...

in XboX Insiders
    As THE OWNER Of An Xbox Club, I Should Be Able To CHANGE THE CLUB NAME As Often & As Many...: …But ACCORDING TO XBOX, I can't do that (It's NOT like it's a username) XBOX LOGIC submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  8. i changed my username on accident

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my username on accident: welp, i went to change my username and chose the wrong name by pressing the wrong button is there anyway to change it or do i need to use money 47ebb869-9b4e-4c62-8441-db492f945c2a
  9. I changed my xbox gamertag website and it hasn't changed in 8 hours!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my xbox gamertag website and it hasn't changed in 8 hours!: I changed it to Iccle Baker around 8 hours ago, and it still hasn't changed the name on my xbox? What do I do? 4ed603a2-b882-47f5-9d63-c28bc959b0c6
  10. xbox app changes language based on keyboard layout not windows language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app changes language based on keyboard layout not windows language: Hello, I have a problem, I want to have my keyboard set to japanese by default since I write a lot with it but my windows stays in english, no problem there, the issue I have with this is that the...