Changing arra from US to Germany

Discus and support Changing arra from US to Germany in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since yesterday i have been trying to buy games in microsoft store and i dont know if i set USA while setting up my account or something but my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Muhammad AsifTahiri, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Changing arra from US to Germany

Since yesterday i have been trying to buy games in microsoft store and i dont know if i set USA while setting up my account or something but my location is germany but it shows USA. And i cant even change it. I have been trying To change my address and
    they do but when i go and make the purchanse it shows US and i am unable to change it from there either.

:)

Muhammad AsifTahiri, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Captain Gini Win User

you just need to change the site region again to go back to your region and buy the games
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried to change your location on the xbox itself?
  4. voteDC Win User

Change the account from US to Europe (Germany)

I'm afraid that it isn't possible at the present time to migrate from the US to Germany, just the new countries that recently became officially supported. Since you have a German account, simply download DLC with that and it'll be available for use under
    your main tag, avatar items excluded of course.
  5. MightyFenix Win User

Ohhh, that is a pity! Thanks anyways!

P.s., so you mean, if I buy points with the German account, buy the premium content, install it and then log in with my US account it would work? Because Age of Empires Online requires login to play and when I log with my German account all the progress
    is gone, so I wonder If I get a premium pack wouldn't it be only for this account (it is an online game, I see this perfectly working for a standalone game).
  6. voteDC Win User

It should work with your US account if you purchase it with your German one. DLC bought, and downloaded, works perfectly well with one account works perfectly for me on another when playing my GFWL games.
Thema:

1. Changing arra from US to Germany - Similar Threads - Changing arra Germany

2. Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...: Hi, All in title but let me add some information: I have 2 games from XBox Game pass PC (XGP) installed on my D: Drive (including MSFS2020 where its package is installed in d:\Games\FS2020). I...
  3. xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change: Hello, I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem. I bought game Assasin's creed Black flag - on the box is written...
  4. Change How You Pay is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change How You Pay is not working.: I preordered the new xbox and need to change my payment method. I went to my order details and clicked 'Change how you pay' then selected a new CC and hit confirm & it loads and comes back with...
  5. Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends: Hi When using fortnite on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my friends when playing with them. I have to go into the audio settings when in fortnite and Switch mic to PTT and voice chat from on to...
  6. Sign in changes / Family accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in changes / Family accounts: I read a few places that some changes were coming to family accounts / home systems. Is there any place I can see more details? My wife and I separated over a year ago, our daughter loves playing...
  7. Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles

in XboX Insiders
    Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles: Dear Microsoft PLEASE give us main ui/Dashboard options so for example we can set the dashboard to original xbox one windows 8 style or any other PLEASE SEE THIS submitted by /u/GamingCreeperPL...
  8. How to change bitrate of recording with xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change bitrate of recording with xbox game bar?: My laptop always records video with high bitrate(about 10 Mbps). So the video is too large. But unlike my laptop, my all desktop computers record with low bitrate(about 2Mbps), so it's suitable...
  9. Change gamer picture on a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change gamer picture on a child account: I am the parent organizer for our family account. I would like to allow my child to change his gamer pic but don't want him to have an adult account. This seems like a simple thing to do. Is there...
  10. Jigsaw - can't change settings (Explorer crashes, reloads)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw - can't change settings (Explorer crashes, reloads): This happens every time I try to access the Settings, whether from a clean reboot or not. The button clicks, my taskbar disappears, then the game continues like nothing happened. I really want to...