changing battle log portrait

Discus and support changing battle log portrait in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you change them? Just got some out of a battle pack. 1aa35e83-1332-452b-b0df-6fbd3a1761f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatanicAssassin, Jan 23, 2014.

1. changing battle log portrait

How do you change them? Just got some out of a battle pack.

:)

SatanicAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
  2. battle log

EA chat support or give em a call.

II EYEBALL II, Jan 23, 2014
  3. battle log

cant seem to get on to battle log all singed up but says yo need to buy bf3

mark hannaford, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest

Its changeable on battlelog.com, only usable via the website.

Def Oso, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Def Oso Win User

Its changeable on battlelog.com, only usable via the website.
  6. Zehq Win User

battle log

Broken system FTW. Least it wasn't as bad as ELITE, that was completely broken when it was released ("Here's a piece of *** everyone, take a spoon and enjoy!"), still is, just not as much.
  7. II EYEBALL II Win User

battle log

EA chat support or give em a call.
  8. LilGrindem Win User

character portrait packs?

Do you know if any of them have deathstroke in it. If yes. Which pack.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

character portrait packs?

Potatoeslave has some wishful thinking there lol... It would of been cool for us to of been able to unlock gamerpics though :)
Thema:

1. changing battle log portrait - Similar Threads - changing battle log

2. Still cant change custom gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change custom gamer picture: I try to change my gamer picture on the beta app due to the custom gamer pics being back up and it still dosent allow me to change it... Anyone know why? I asked a support person and they said it...
  3. Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to XBOX/Microsoft account: I set up my Xbox/Microsoft account many moons ago with my old, very long, very childish email address. When I tried changing the email linked to my account years ago, I was told I couldn't...
  4. Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!: Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for all of the feedback you've given throughout the weekly Game Streaming Feedback and Discussion threads. The Xbox Insider Program and the Cloud Gaming team (aka,...
  5. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  6. Games with Gold Change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Change?: In the past whenever a Xbox 360 or Original Xbox game were in the Games with Gold program you actually owned them. Today however when I downloaded Armed & Dangerous for the Original Xbox I notice...
  7. can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.: I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services...
  8. cambiar el gamertag [Mod Translation - change gamertag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    cambiar el gamertag [Mod Translation - change gamertag]: quiero quitar los numero del gamertag como lo hago cuando cambio me dice que ya estoy usando ese nombre o no se puede quitar los numeros? [Mod Translation - I want to remove the gamertag...
  9. Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account: Having trouble changing email on xbox Microsoft Account 5a464887-80bc-4f54-b494-439ae2057413
  10. Changing settings to allow 10yr old to join a battle mini game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing settings to allow 10yr old to join a battle mini game.: How do I change settings to allow my son to join a battle mini game (he's 10yrs old)? Thank you! 37b110ba-3d29-4ea2-862c-83132788245a