changing battle log portrait

Discus and support changing battle log portrait in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you change them? Just got some out of a battle pack. 1aa35e83-1332-452b-b0df-6fbd3a1761f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatanicAssassin, Jan 23, 2014.

1. changing battle log portrait

How do you change them? Just got some out of a battle pack.

:)

SatanicAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
  2. battle log

EA chat support or give em a call.

II EYEBALL II, Jan 23, 2014
  3. battle log

cant seem to get on to battle log all singed up but says yo need to buy bf3

mark hannaford, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest

Its changeable on battlelog.com, only usable via the website.

Def Oso, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Def Oso Win User

Its changeable on battlelog.com, only usable via the website.
  6. Zehq Win User

battle log

Broken system FTW. Least it wasn't as bad as ELITE, that was completely broken when it was released ("Here's a piece of *** everyone, take a spoon and enjoy!"), still is, just not as much.
  7. II EYEBALL II Win User

battle log

EA chat support or give em a call.
  8. LilGrindem Win User

character portrait packs?

Do you know if any of them have deathstroke in it. If yes. Which pack.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

character portrait packs?

Potatoeslave has some wishful thinking there lol... It would of been cool for us to of been able to unlock gamerpics though :)
Thema:

1. changing battle log portrait - Similar Threads - changing battle log

2. Gears 5 - Snubbed from 2019 Video Game Awards GOTY category! Change my mind.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - Snubbed from 2019 Video Game Awards GOTY category! Change my mind.: the truth those awards are a show, the nominees have nothing in common, different genres, different gameplays, everything is different, for me neither DS nor control, deserve to be there do not...
  3. Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...: Here's the issue, I can't really set it to a different country, Its literally stuck to US [img] 68357269-631e-447b-a11e-46335b8595a6
  4. My nametag is changing back to its old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My nametag is changing back to its old one: I bought the 7 pound name change to 'change my name' but now it keeps on changing to its old one. Is there a way to fix this? 153b3a05-e9ed-4ec4-8cec-6987c9e447ec
  5. Some change ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Some change ideas: I’m loving the new gamertag system but the limit to 12 characters including spaces was not so good and was suggesting to revert the max to 16 and not 12. submitted by /u/OrcboIg [link] [comments]
  6. Random GamerTag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random GamerTag change: Okay, so this happened a couple days ago. I haven’t been playing my xbox one for quite a bit because I have been taking a break but I noticed my Gamer Tag has been switched from to Rive#62347 or...
  7. Unjust name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjust name change: My name “Lil Jimmo” got banned for because ever since the new Xbox update it started showing my old display name which got banned and I just want to know what I can do...
  8. Give us the option to change streaming quality.

in XboX Insiders
    Give us the option to change streaming quality.: With a mid-tier wifi connection project x cloud begins to show its shortcomings. Even with a high end phone without an extremely strong and consistent wifi connection streaming just feels like a...
  9. Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?: I installed sudoku at my new laptop using a wrong microsoft account. Is it possible to change the microsoft account to the one with my progress from my previous laptop? I tried uninstalling the...
  10. Changing settings to allow 10yr old to join a battle mini game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing settings to allow 10yr old to join a battle mini game.: How do I change settings to allow my son to join a battle mini game (he's 10yrs old)? Thank you! 37b110ba-3d29-4ea2-862c-83132788245a