Changing connection on Xbox One

Discus and support Changing connection on Xbox One in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Changing connection on Xbox One 2.4 and 5 GHz refers to the wireless band. If you connect your Xbox with a cable this doesn't apply since you've... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Matthew_300, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Matthew_300
    Matthew_300 Guest

2.4 and 5 GHz refers to the wireless band.

If you connect your Xbox with a cable this doesn't apply since you've wired it directly to your router.

2.4 and 5 GHz is only relevant if you're connecting wireless. Wired is generally the best.

:)

Matthew_300, Dec 5, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. Koop1985 Win User

2.4 and 5 GHz refers to the wireless band.

If you connect your Xbox with a cable this doesn't apply since you've wired it directly to your router.

2.4 and 5 GHz is only relevant if you're connecting wireless. Wired is generally the best.
  4. k1rkworm Win User

I did some of my own investigating.

So if I connect foxtel (Australia's cable) to the Xbox one how can the Xbox one change channel on the foxtel?
  5. Chaoslordmatt Win User

Inability to connect is getting frustrating

and now each time i test it it changes. one time it says it's an xbox live connection error, the next it's a network connection error, and the next it's an internet connection error.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox One Network Issue

Hey there UnitedGolem28!

Is there any chance you can test a wired connection with your Xbox One to see if there's any change with your ability to connect?
Thema:

1. Changing connection on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Changing connection

2. Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service: So on my xbox, i have 2 accounts. 1 is me and the 2nd is my roommates. We both setup our home xboxs on this xbox so we could share games and game pass. But today we cant access game pass from my...
  3. Change after November Update - Games not listed unless connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change after November Update - Games not listed unless connected: I started noticing this immediately after the November Update, but didn't bring it here hoping it was a noticeable enough defect its fix would just work its way into the next update. But, since...
  4. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...
  5. Your content restrictions are in effect, but can't be changed until we connect to the service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your content restrictions are in effect, but can't be changed until we connect to the service.: I'm not able to change the guest passkey for access to our Xbox. I have a parent account and my two boys have child accounts. I have used Microsoft's time limit features for a few years. My 13...
  6. How do you change your connected accounts in the Xbox Game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you change your connected accounts in the Xbox Game bar?: The game bar automatically connected to the incorrect Twitter account. How do I change that? The only option I see in the Game Bar is to manage my twitter account. I don't want to manage my...
  7. Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.: Hello. I can not make a home console in two weeks. Gives an error message: Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later. 3a171f9f-1721-4ea8-a866-03016016ae8d
  8. Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things: Ok so i have had my OLD school email on my microsoft account for years. I finnaly decided to change it to my primary email i use for everything. I log into my xbox one and under my gamer tag it...
  9. Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings: so today i have been unable to create or join parties without it just showing connecting and then get this error code 0x8009001cc. Thats with friends, i go to blackops club to check posts and...
  10. Gears of war 4 PC « connection status changed »

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 PC « connection status changed »: Hi there, i bought gears of war 4 PC a couple of weeks ago. at first the game was doing crazy well (great game by the way) but now, when i try to get into the main menu, an error tells me my...