Changing controls

Discus and support Changing controls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guy I'm looking to find out if you can change your accelerator and brake from the triggers to buttons on your control pad as I'm more comfortable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr Gray, May 24, 2014.

1. Dr Gray
    Dr Gray Guest

Changing controls

Hi guy I'm looking to find out if you can change your accelerator and brake from the triggers to buttons on your control pad as I'm more comfortable with that if so where would I find that option?

:)

Dr Gray, May 24, 2014
  2. Armani204
    Armani204 Guest
    Changing controls?

Why does EA not give you the option to make your own button lay out? Change player and pass should NOT be the same button. And who ever thought of the idea to change your guy to the receiver when you pass before he gets the puck should kill themselves.

Armani204, May 24, 2014
  3. Changing controls?

If you're gonna get pissed over something like this, just sell the game and stop whining.

o TheRedViper o, May 24, 2014
  4. Changing controls

On the main menu in FM5 - click the "Profile" tile. On the Profile screen there is a controller menu that will give you access to change the controller configuration.

Patrick M. Martin, May 27, 2014
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Changing controls

On the main menu in FM5 - click the "Profile" tile. On the Profile screen there is a controller menu that will give you access to change the controller configuration.
  6. Armani204 Win User

Changing controls?

Frig off scotty, how hard is it to include the option to let people make their own controls? And I am sick of trying to make a pass up the boards only to discover the AI has my winger sitting on their blue line so when I pass up it immediately goes off
    side. And when you are going to change players only to see the other team mess up and give it to your guy only for him to give it right away, smdh, terrible. EA and you gotta figure it out. And where are the Jets jerseys, common.
  7. o TheRedViper o Win User

Changing controls?

If you're gonna get pissed over something like this, just sell the game and stop whining.
  8. I Emerge I Win User

we need these in game

You can not change Sam's controls which sucks you can only change the spy/merc controls.
  9. ApeNaji Win User

Elite controller and button mapping to paddles.

Seriously. How about total control for all of the buttons! If you change a paddle you esntially change the same button on the controller. The skuf pad doesn't do that
Thema:

Changing controls

1. Changing controls - Similar Threads - Changing controls

2. To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...: Hi there, can any one help me as my parents set up parental controls years ago when i was younger and we are trying to take it off parental controls and restrictions but my mum doesnt know how to...
  3. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...
  4. For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason I am unable to change my parental controls?: I have been trying to play minecraft crossplay on windows 10 edition for a while and I have finally set up the game. But I can't join his world as my privacy settings prevent me from doing this....
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  6. XBox One S Change passworrd on Console/Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S Change passworrd on Console/Controller: My account has been hacked. I've removed my personal information, changed passswords/emails on Both Microsoft and Xbox accounts, made a new passcode, put console on Lock Down. How do I change...
  7. change parent for account control

in XBoX Accessibility
    change parent for account control: Hello we have problems with the son's microsoft account and the family group. The accounts is not in your system. He can not remember his tasks. I need to unlock that pairing and instead add me...
  8. Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change 360 controller to player 1 on Windows 10: Split from this thread. I've got the same problem, but I would also like to be able to change the player of a controller in the control panel or something. This would be convenient for plenty of...
  9. My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...: I bought a new Xbox 360 controller to play games on my PC (windows 7). When I play certain games (in my case GTA V) my controller loses its connection for a split second and when it gets a...
  10. Controller not updating, gets stuck at 100% and never changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not updating, gets stuck at 100% and never changes: As the title says, I need to update this controller because my other one broke, this one is a little older that needs an update, everytime i update it with my adapter it tells me "Updating...