changing country in xbox beta app

Discus and support changing country in xbox beta app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] dears I had a problem in the payment part, and i tried the above but I'm still having the same problem displayed in the picture below Ps :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GhassanDana, Apr 6, 2020.

1. GhassanDana
    GhassanDana Guest

changing country in xbox beta app [​IMG]

dears

I had a problem in the payment part, and i tried the above but I'm still having the same problem displayed in the picture below

Ps : My country is Lebanon, but its not listed in the migration part, i choosed the saudi arabia since its under the middle east section, but nothing has been changed

changing country in xbox beta app [​IMG]

:)

GhassanDana, Apr 6, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

This is likely because your billing address and your region don't match up. It's also likely that there's a delay in changing your details on Xbox's end because Xbox Support is inundated with requests at the moment.
  3. Allebas Win User

Currency on microsoft store

4. Milady Curtsey Win User

Xbox app can’t view or send messages

It’s just the ‘xbox’ app not game pass or beta app .Used to be smartglass before they changed it to xbox
  5. WaR Pr13sT Win User

Xbox (Beta) app is crashing on launch

Sorry off topic question, have you got your Xbox(Beta) App working ?

Mine works flawlessly, but for some really stupid reason, when I want to sub to Xbox Pass, I'm still required to choose a Pamyment Method but that's fine, but I cannot change my Billing Region / Country ! It's completely grey out to US.....

So I was wondering IF you're Xbox(Beta) App finally works, were you able to change your Billing Region / Country ?

I tried contacting Support, it's a nightmare ! They made it so difficult and have to jump through so many hoops.

While in the middle of a chat ( which takes forever them to reply and even actually give proper info ) I got disconnected....

I too wanted to Sub to play Outer World....
  6. vicversys Win User

Amazon Instant Video

It would help, if you told us which country you're in.

The Prime Video App is not available on Xbox in all countries. If your country is not (yet) supported, try switching the country and language of your console to English / United Kingdom.

Then find the Prime Video app in the Xbox App store and download it.

After the app is installed, switch the console back to your original country and language.
    Thanks for that. I am in Canada, at someone's suggestion I changed my profile to show US but that didn't add the Amazon Prime Video app. On the Xbox interface I see "Go to App Store" but it is greyed out. The Xbox is connected to internet and I have an Xbox
    Live account.
Thema:

1. changing country in xbox beta app - Similar Threads - changing country beta

2. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  3. Can't change the country when trying to purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't change the country when trying to purchase: Hey everyone, I can't change the country when trying to purchase a subscription. I'm in Ireland, the region in my account is set to Ireland, both my shipping and billing addresses are set to...
  4. How to change locked region/country info on you profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change locked region/country info on you profile?: For some reason my Microsoft profile info displays a wrong country/ region and when I try to edit it, it is the only field that is locked. I can edit all other fields except this. It is set to...
  5. Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1: We're and English family, living in France, and I want to buy my kids an Xbox1 for christmas. Does it matter where I buy it from? For the subscriptions? For the language? We will want to play in...
  6. Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from...: Here's the issue, I can't really set it to a different country, Its literally stuck to US [img] 68357269-631e-447b-a11e-46335b8595a6
  7. Can't change country whith credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change country whith credit card: Hello, I have a problem when filling the information about my credit card. I have installe Xbox (beta) on PC. And when I try to subscribe to Game pass, I can't change the country of my...
  8. Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC: As title said, so I've downloaded the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows 10, I wanted to subscribe to the Xbox Pass, when I reach Billing Info Address, I'm unable to choose my Billing Region/Country....
  9. The change of country in the billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The change of country in the billing: HI everyone mi problem is from the change of country in the billing what can i do for change. The country help me please 90717fd5-c50f-4012-908f-0b01b0526994
  10. How to change account country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change account country: I wanna change country on my account for microft reward how to do? d4a17e3f-c916-4327-a716-1523af863728