Changing custom gamerpic

Discus and support Changing custom gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is anyone else having a problem where uploading a custom gamerpic does nothing? I've tried on several platforms, PC, app on the phone, through console,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Von Velvet, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Von Velvet
    Von Velvet Guest

Changing custom gamerpic

Is anyone else having a problem where uploading a custom gamerpic does nothing? I've tried on several platforms, PC, app on the phone, through console, etc, and nothing is working.

It accepts the change and everything goes normally but my image literally does not change however I can use one of the generic Xbox gamerpics no problem.

:)

Von Velvet, Jun 4, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  3. luissolid Win User

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

Try to change your Gamerpics on your console, just upload the pic on your one drive.

On your console go to you profile, gamerpic, custom and select OneDrive to download your custom Gamerpic.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Custom Gamerpic will not change.

After you upload your picture, it will take a little time to be verified by Microsoft before it actually gets published to your profile.

I can see a "Cyberwolf" crest gamerpic in your profile, so it looks like you're good to go!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Changing custom gamerpic

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. Von Velvet Win User

Changing custom gamerpic

I am, but I decided to change it and let it sit overnight as you suggested and it changed this morning. Thanks for you help
Thema:

Changing custom gamerpic

1. Changing custom gamerpic - Similar Threads - Changing custom gamerpic

2. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  3. How do I change a child account to an adult account to be able to apply a custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change a child account to an adult account to be able to apply a custom gamerpic: I have done all that I can to change my account to an adult account but it still won’t let me apply a custom gamerpic as it says I have a child account, but when I go onto the family section it...
  4. I can't change my gamerpic for a custom one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my gamerpic for a custom one: On Xbox they say you have to be older to have a custom gamerpic. But i am 16 year old, why i can't ? I changed my birth day many times but i can't... 67390c4d-6b17-4bf2-a937-db5a89ead700
  5. Becoming an Adult Account to change gamerpic to a custom gamerpic photo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Becoming an Adult Account to change gamerpic to a custom gamerpic photo: Yea I want to change my gamer pic to something that is not the default selection. I can't do that however as I need to have an adult account. I changed my account to an adult one via age and...
  6. Custom gamerpic not changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic not changing: My custom gamer picture isn't updating i tried every possible way of changing it, it was working fine 4 days ago. Couple of my friends also have the same issue so I don't know what's going...
  7. Custom Gamerpic not changing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic not changing!: I am having a problem with my gamerpic not switching to a custom gamerpic anymore. I have never had this problem before as it would always switch to another gamerpic once changed. This problem...
  8. Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over 18 account, still can't change custom gamerpic: The age of my Xbox account is over 18, but I cannot change to custom gamerpics. d4cc7756-57ef-4238-8844-8485ff1a2301
  9. Changed my age but still can't upload a custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my age but still can't upload a custom Gamerpic: I just realized that my age is incorrect on my Microsoft account is incorrect and despite changing it to the correct date, I still cannot upload a custom profile picture. Help, because this is an...
  10. Custom Gamerpic will not change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic will not change.: Ever since the custom Gamerpic option went live I have uploaded different photos and my Gamerpic never changes. None of the pictures are offensive and in fact they are pretty generic, so I am not...