Changing date of birth

Discus and support Changing date of birth in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi during setting up the Xbox one for my son I entered my date of birth instead of his by mistake. Can I change this? If so I don't know how to thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SteveCrean, Jan 20, 2020.

1. SteveCrean
    SteveCrean Guest

Changing date of birth

Hi during setting up the Xbox one for my son I entered my date of birth instead of his by mistake. Can I change this? If so I don't know how to thanks.

Also what privact settings should i have on there to protect my son whilst gaming online?

:)

SteveCrean, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

changing date of birth

You should be able to change the date of birth at
    http://account.live.com

Keep in mind though that will only change the date of birth for the Microsoft account. If you're looking to change the date of birth of an Xbox account, that is not possible.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Need to be 18 for Insider Hub and Custom Gamer Pictures.

Hey there,

The date of birth on your Xbox Live account reflects the date that was originally set, and cannot be changed. While you can change your Microsoft Account's date of birth, it will not change your Xbox Live account's date of birth.

Hope this helps clear it up!
  4. KindGryphon Win User

My Microsoft account is stuck on a child account with no parent

Changing the date of birth on your Microsoft account wont affect your xbox accounts date of birth. The date of birth originally chosen when you created the Xbox Live account is set in stone and cannot be changed.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

change of birth date

Changing the birthdate under the profile doesn't changes a child account into adult account
  6. Smwutches Win User

change of birth date

There is no way to change the age of an account after it has been created.
Thema:

Changing date of birth

1. Changing date of birth - Similar Threads - Changing date birth

2. How do I change my date of birth on my microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my date of birth on my microsoft account?: Hi, I've been trying to sign into an app lately and I needed to use my Microsoft account to sign in.This wouldn't have been a problem but it said I was to young. So I went ant checked my account...
  3. Change xbox date of birth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change xbox date of birth: Hi everyone! I want to change my Xbox date of birth but it wont let me i was just wondering if any of you have experienced this problem so if you have contact me....
  4. Changing my child's date of birth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing my child's date of birth: How do I change a child's date of birth? 3ef072b1-dd73-4a68-a329-cece0c7aed05
  5. I want to change my birth date because it's wrong

in XBoX on Mobile
    I want to change my birth date because it's wrong: Please i really need to fix it 99d6d55c-7651-4614-9979-debc5459ec70
  6. I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...: I created the child account years ago not knowing the birth date would be such a crucial thing. I got a 2nd Xbox for Christmas this year and put a 2 year subscription to Xbox Live on it only to...
  7. Zmiana daty urodzenia na koncie Microsoft [Translation - Change your date of birth on your ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Zmiana daty urodzenia na koncie Microsoft [Translation - Change your date of birth on your ...: Witam, mam problem ze zmianą wieku na koncie Microsoft. Kiedyś przy zakładaniu konta kolega ustawił mi wiek dziecka (mam 18 lat). Nie przeszkadzało mi to do teraz. W grze Forza Horizon 4 mam...
  8. change of birth date

in XBoX Accessibility
    change of birth date: why the date of birth is still not changed; it worries me when i connect to my mailbox and my son can not connect to the xbox account because it always asks permission from parents;it becomes...
  9. changing date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing date of birth: Hi! When my 9 year old son was setting up his Xbox one he put his own date of birth onto my Microsoft account. I've tried for hours to change it and spoken to the live chat support but i'm still...
  10. Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing birth date on child's account, verifying child's account: Hi, How (as an adult with 3 children's accounts attached to mine) do I change the date of birth on those accounts. When I log in with the child's account, the date of birth cannot be changed....