changing email

Discus and support changing email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my email is not forever i want to change it can i see all games linked like uplay 2k bethesda and others somewhere to do this with no errors... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Oct 18, 2020.

1. changing email

so my email is not forever i want to change it can i see all games linked like uplay 2k bethesda and others somewhere to do this with no errors

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Azthetic Win User

Changing email

When I go on the first link, It sends me to the summary page, is it normal?
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

change email

Hey there, Dallas85

If you have changed which Microsoft Account (Email Account) your gamertag is linked to, then all of the information will need to be entered into the new account. The system will send out news letters and billing emails to the new account it is attached to.
    You should be able to see which email account it is using when you are signing into your account or when you visit:
    http://account.xbox.com.

The other account will take some time to delete it self, as it will have to be permanently deleted from the servers that it is saved on - Which are multiple for safety reasons. This generally takes up to 10 days before the action is fully completed. Once
    it has been deleted, you will not be able to recover it again.

I hope this information helps,

Regards
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

change email

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

change email

To add to my previous post all this is going to do is change the email that is used to sign into the account with EVERYTHING else including Purchases, game progress, passwords, billing information, Security proofs will all still be the same
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Changing email

Hello ChaoticPrice! I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Here is a link to an Xbox Support page on how to change your Microsoft Account (E-Mail)

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

I hope this helps!
Thema:

changing email

1. changing email - Similar Threads - changing email

2. Changing the Email Address for XBOX without Losing Purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the Email Address for XBOX without Losing Purchases: I mistakenly setup my son's Xbox using my hotmail account several years ago. Now my understanding is that if I change this email account, he will lose his purchases. I read a support article that...
  3. Can’t change Microsoft email on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change Microsoft email on Minecraft: When i try and sign in on Minecraft on mobile, it pops up the wrong email address. There’s an option to fix it but i cant click on it. How do i fix it? 4a93d58c-d1af-4854-bb3e-4fd59b9a03f2
  4. How to move/ and or change the email and ownership that is connected to my xbox acount.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move/ and or change the email and ownership that is connected to my xbox acount.: Hello, Since I was little I have played Xbox on my mothers email as she is the one who made the account but it has always been for me. Is there a way that I can move my account to my Microsoft...
  5. Can't change xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change xbox email: When I set up my xbox account about 5 years ago I used my mother's microsoft account to create it. I want to change my email that is tied to my Xbox account without deleting my mother's microsoft...
  6. change email

in XBoX on Consoles
    change email: hi i have set up two xbox one accounts in the wrong gametags if i delete them can i use them to sign up again in the right gametags 7c51292f-a6d7-4956-a86f-42b730bf7c47
  7. change email associated with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    change email associated with my xbox: Someone hacked my microsoft account so I deleted email/user id and created new one. I have deleted old hacked email on my computer for Skype and saved new one. But when I tied to login to Xbox to...
  8. Changing email/account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email/account: Hi, Long story short :) Having 2 xboxes at home, one for my eldest son and one i use as mediaplayer. Problem is I cant use more than one of them at the same time as i have used the same...
  9. Email Password been changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Password been changed: Hi, Some info before continuing. Cousin: Plays the Xbox 3rd Party: Created/used their email on the account. 3rd Party has recently changed their password for the email account, this logging...
  10. Security email won't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Security email won't change: Not my problem but my friend's issue(He has already given up). So basically when he tries to log into Xbox he gets the "Call us overprotective message", which is fine, but the email they use to...