Changing Gamer Pic

Discus and support Changing Gamer Pic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I'm already in a family and I have my personal account and a second account. My main account is a child account with all adult permissions but for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PandaBriones, Oct 16, 2020.

1. PandaBriones
    PandaBriones Guest

Changing Gamer Pic

So, I'm already in a family and I have my personal account and a second account. My main account is a child account with all adult permissions but for some reason I cant put a custom gamerpic onto my account thru my xbox app. Does anyone have a answer
    or some type of guidance?? This is really making me mad!

:)

PandaBriones, Oct 16, 2020
  2. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Change profile picture

You can change it to a different gamer pic

Go to your profile

Customise Profile

Should see the option to change Gamer Pic
  3. decmccafferty Win User

Gamer Picture

u have to change gamer pic and personal pic
  4. bdr0705 Win User

When I change my gamer pic it still shows my 360 one PLEASE HELP!

How do you change your Xbox One gamer pic back to your Xbox 360 gamer pic? I changed mine for my clan and now I want my old Xbox 360 gamer pic back on showing my Xbox One. How do I do that?
  5. Assassin14273 Win User

Custom Gamer-Picture

Hi

You should be able to now change your gamer pic as this feature has now been reinstated. You can also change your gamer pic through the xbox app
  6. HKS Centurion Win User

Gamerpic

If a custom gamer pic violates the terms, i believe it can no longer be changed to another custom pic.
Thema:

Changing Gamer Pic

1. Changing Gamer Pic - Similar Threads - Changing Gamer Pic

2. Xbox Gamer pic won't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamer pic won't change: I am old enough and every time I try to change it will show up for a split second and then back to me original pic c7ef19ae-ccf6-45b6-acf1-4d5cf4c645d3
  3. Cant change to a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant change to a custom gamer pic: I cant change my gamer pic to a custom picture and every time I try it just makes me try again and says try again in a little while but I've tried for days and it doesnt work but it works for my...
  4. Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox: I’ve been trying to change my gamer picture since early April, but haven’t been able to. I did some research and found another post about this and it was answered saying that gamer pictures would...
  5. Can't change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamer pic: It won't let me select a picture i need help help me please be33d555-3ff3-4e6f-aceb-c7d3bc3d0c85
  6. Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix: custom picture my xbox live account wouldn't allow me to use a custom picture on my account and xbox support messed up my xbox account i asked them to fix it one guy told me from xbox support they...
  7. I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one: It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already 71ea7dd8-cf1c-4cab-9a06-76209e0cb54b
  8. Can't Change my Gamer Pic to my photo.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Change my Gamer Pic to my photo.: Title pretty much tells it all. I want to upload a picture I took as my Gamer Pic. Ive tried to upload from USB to the Xbox itself and on the iOS App. Nothing has worked and every time it says...
  9. I cannot change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot change my gamer pic: when I try to change my gamepic into a custom one it dosent allow me ,for it says I have a child account but we since changed that setting but it has not solved the issue...
  10. gamer pic will not let me change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer pic will not let me change?: i have tried multiple times and some of my friends also have this problem right now, when i go to change my gamerpic on the xbox app, website, or on the actual xbox, it says "unable to change...