Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.

Discus and support Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to change my gamertag, added my payment method but when it comes to adding an address I cant as region is stuck on United States... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rav3nV13, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Rav3nV13
    Rav3nV13 Guest

Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.

Hi,

I've been trying to change my gamertag, added my payment method but when it comes to adding an address I cant as region is stuck on United States and I'm form the United Kingdom. Is there a way to change the region?

I am on PC using the Xbox App

Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States. [​IMG]

:)

Rav3nV13, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Rav3nV13 Win User

Thank you so much, didn't see this wasn't set
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try to change your Gamertag online through this link: https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

Make sure that your locale is set to the United Kingdom as well.

[​IMG]
  4. JTL1E Win User

Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?

I don't think so, because when I try to change the shipping it only ships to United states I cant change the region
  5. leinadarom Win User

Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States

Thank you for your fast reply but

I know how to change regions, the problem is that I cant change it back to Unite States my xbox 360 account is stuck in Ecuador Region

Please help me
  6. Verdugon Win User

i cant download assassins creed 2

I have tried all of the suggestions that you have mentioned except it won't currently allow me to change my region. My console has never left the United States though, so I cant imagine that changing my region to the United States is going to have any effect
    on the issue but I will be sure to let you know what happens.
Thema:

1. Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States. - Similar Threads - Changing gamertag cant

2. i cant change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant change my gamertag: my gamer tag is im trying to change it to Hey Im CIoud and it says its not allowed there is no reason for this not to work [img] 6f399470-9f92-4f4e-a9e3-b1bf7b084e91
  3. why cant i change my gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change my gamertag?: when i try to change my gamertag, i get the following error: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit...
  4. I cant change my gamertag to this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my gamertag to this: hello , i want to change my current gamertag to kumbidi ,but i see there are other players with the same name , but why cant i add some number along with it , it still shows its not allowed , i...
  5. Gamertag was changed without my permission and now i cant get it back without paying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag was changed without my permission and now i cant get it back without paying: this week my gamer tag was changed without my permission and now it says I need to pay to change it again. I saw that my sisters were playing with my phone and then I was taking my phone back and...
  6. i cant change my xbox gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant change my xbox gamertag: i cant change my tag,whenever i try to change it, it reports DCAT-ResourceNotFound uGVN/ro7wkuI/rYcVnrmIn.0.6 i really want to change my silly tag,help me pllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
  7. I cant change my gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change my gamertag.: So I've recently been trying to change my gamertag and it will not let me, It says error please try again, And wont give me a error code or anything just doesnt change....
  8. Cant Change Gamertag. How wide spread is this? when might this be fixed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Change Gamertag. How wide spread is this? when might this be fixed?: I'm wondering how many people are having trouble changing their Gamertag. Mine was changed by mistake recently and I've been trying to change it back but myself and several others seem to be...
  9. cant change gamertag xbox because of many reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant change gamertag xbox because of many reasons: i can't change my account's gamertag, it's asking me for a card which is unavailable for me and a gift card (doesn't work since i live in the netherlands and it's region locked in united kingdom -...
  10. Cant make payment for Xbox Gamertag change

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant make payment for Xbox Gamertag change: I'm trying to change my Xbox gamertag, but as i go to pay my existing payment options don't appear. When I try to create a new one, I cant change my country/region is locked into United States...