Changing GPU from wife's GT to mine?

Discus and support Changing GPU from wife's GT to mine? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right, so that might sound strange but when we moved to the current-gen consoles, I was a PlayStation player and she was Xbox. I have seen the light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hatton90, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Hatton90
    Hatton90 Guest

Right, so that might sound strange but when we moved to the current-gen consoles, I was a PlayStation player and she was Xbox. I have seen the light and now mainly play on the Xbox, while my wife no longer games. We converted on to Games Pass Ultimate on
    her account, as I had redeemed all the GwG each month there.

With the introduction of Microsoft rewards and game streaming, I am wondering whether it is a possibility to transfer the Games Pass Ultimate and the previous GwG redemptions to my Gamertag? I want to take advantage of both of these brilliant additions but
    I currently am unable to as it is tied to her account. If I take up Games Pass Ultimate on my tag, this would lead to me not being able to play the GwG games that we have redeemed already won't it?

Also, I don't want to just start playing on her tag, as I'm currently on 160,000 GS and she is on 6,000 and I don't fancy doing all that work again! Haha.

If any one has any ideas whether this is possible, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Hatton90, Sep 28, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Hatton90.

If you set up your accounts as a home console, you will be able to share the Game Pass, games and more on both account.

3. Hatton90 Win User

Yes, that is exactly what I do currently so that I am able to enjoy these games when at home and using my xbox console.

However my question was in regard to the Microsoft rewards and game streaming that you get through Game Pass that I can't currently use.
  4. Hatton90 Win User

It's not the GS that I want swapped, I definitely haven't suggested that in my question.

I simply want to know if there is anyway that the subscription can be moved to my gamertag and still be able to play the GwG games that we have redeemed on my wife's account without paying 2 x subscriptions!
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Sorry gamerscores can not be swapped to a different account
  6. SteliosChristofides Win User

MSFS Specs

Is this GPU OK

ASUS GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB
Thema:

1. Changing GPU from wife's GT to mine? - Similar Threads - Changing GPU wife's

2. Why cant one guide do anything on my xbox except change to live TV? Wasn't it supposed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant one guide do anything on my xbox except change to live TV? Wasn't it supposed to...: I live in Israel ,and I bought my xbox one s around late 2017,I dont have a kinect ,one guide on my xbox doesnt offer features,such as changing channels and volume through my controller, or...
  3. cant change settings on xbox or the app

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant change settings on xbox or the app: so when i finally turned thirteen i was able to have my own Microsoft account that my mom helped me link to my Xbox and it was all normal until i tried playing Roblox and it said I'm not allowed...
  4. Changer de Gamertag XBOX -[Translation - Change XBOX Gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer de Gamertag XBOX -[Translation - Change XBOX Gamertag]: Bonjour, je voulais changer mon gamertag "Beegroo" en "Gouenne". Le problème est que "Gouenne" n'est pas autorisé. J'ai vu votre forum https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic9 où...
  5. Changing the e-mail address associated with a banned gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing the e-mail address associated with a banned gamertag?: Hi, Is there any method to swap out the associated e-mail address on an xbox account that is permanently banned so that I may use that e-mail on a non-banned account. My main e-mail address is...
  6. Changing gamerpic to a custom picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing gamerpic to a custom picture: With the update to the mobile app it seemingly doesn't let you change it to a custom image anymore, I don't have any usb sticks and don't want to go buy one just to change my picture. The OneDrive...
  7. Can Not Change Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Not Change Privacy Settings: I'm trying to change my privacy settings on the website so I can play Minecraft Realms on my phone. I don't have a Xbox so I can not change it on there. When I click submit, an unexpected error...
  8. Can't change xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change xbox email: When I set up my xbox account about 5 years ago I used my mother's microsoft account to create it. I want to change my email that is tied to my Xbox account without deleting my mother's microsoft...
  9. HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.: HDMI Had no signal received from.monitor, eventhough the monitor recognised that the cable was connected. Set to low res mode to try and manually select input to HDMI as the screen was no longer...
  10. How to change pfp in new Xbox update?

in XboX Insiders
    How to change pfp in new Xbox update?: Me and a few mates are having trouble finding how to change pfp, not sure if we’re stupid or if it’s not possible? Any helps thanks submitted by /u/RuuxaX [link] [comments]