Changing Home Xbox

Discus and support Changing Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently have an internet outage in my area and am unable to connect to Xbox Live. All of my games are digital and have my home Xbox set to an old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InfiniteRogue01, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Changing Home Xbox

I currently have an internet outage in my area and am unable to connect to Xbox Live. All of my games are digital and have my home Xbox set to an old Xbox (upgraded about six months ago to an X) and forgot to change my new Xbox to my home Xbox. I am currently
    unable to play any of my games due to it telling me I need to set my X as my home Xbox, but whenever I go to settings to change my home Xbox it tells me I need to be online to do this. Is there any way I can change my home Xbox without my Xbox currently being
    online?

:)

InfiniteRogue01, Sep 22, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Changing Home Xbox

Unfortunately, you have to be online to set an xbox as home.
  3. Mixer LJ Win User

Xbox home changes

Hey, sorry but i don't believe there is any other way other than waiting until you get more next year.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox home changing

You would have to contact support to see if they will reset your limit, but it is not guaranteed. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Home Xbox change

Hey kayvoss11! There is a limit of 3 changes per year, the only alternative would be contacting

phone/chat support
    for further assistance. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox home changes

Thema:

Changing Home Xbox

1. Changing Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Changing Home

2. If I change my home xbox, will the credit card saved will be on the other xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I change my home xbox, will the credit card saved will be on the other xbox?: I bought a xbox for my friend and i wanted to give him gold by making his xbox ''My Home Xbox" But, since my xbox i have has my credit card in it, will my friends xbox have my credit card info...
  3. Xbox home changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home changes: Hi guy, i am out of home xbox uses and i need them back. Is there any way to get them back as i have to wait till august next year otherwise. thank you 233fab1a-f547-4165-b4f5-4626e8311a89
  4. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?: How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? 5f6d353c-9aec-4235-ae37-8dc7af3f2545
  5. How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances?

in XboX Insiders
    How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances?: submitted by /u/DawYs [link] [comments]
  6. Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?

in XboX Insiders
    Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?: Hello - I’m currently in the Alpha ring and have the Group B Home screen layout. I have the opportunity to move into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. If I elect to move up, will that also change what...
  7. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  8. Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.: I can't use gold, I've got my games but not gold. af39b851-cc1a-43ce-9b5e-9ae3f484c2cf
  9. Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]: Hallo. Also mein Problem zurzeit ist das ich meine eigen Heimkonsole wieder einstellen möchte für meine Xbox. Wenn ich dies versuche steht da jedoch "Diese Xbox ist für zu viele Benutzer die...
  10. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2