: Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6

Discus and support : Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6 Hello Goldengray, Seeing as the best course of action is getting in touch with your ISP, we will... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Goldengray, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Goldengray
    Goldengray Guest

Hello Goldengray,

Seeing as the best course of action is getting in touch with your ISP, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you
    soon!

:)

Goldengray, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Goldengray,

Seeing as the best course of action is getting in touch with your ISP, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you
    soon!
  3. Thiago G bh Win User

Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6

isso vai depender do seu provedor de internete

[Edit - Translation] - this will depend on your internet provider
  4. Goldengray Win User

Obrigado, isso parece ser uma recomendação de outras fontes que li.

[Edit - Translation] - Thanks, this seems to be a recommendation from other sources I've read.
  5. Goldengray Win User

Thank you G v zauBerBerg but sadly that was the original link I followed that ultimately led me here to ask the question.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Goldengray,

the B900-230 support IPv6 but your ISP!? Please take al look here
    "IPv6 on Xbox One"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

1. : Changing Huawei AI Cube B900-230 from IPv4 to IPv6 - Similar Threads - Changing Huawei Cube

2. Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app: Hello! So I've been having difficulties trying to change my gamerpic. And yes its an adult account and yes im trying to change it on the xbox app. I've been able to change it in the past but now...
  3. Changing an email address attached to a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing an email address attached to a gamertag: Hi I've asked this question before but don't know if things have changed since. My wife set up her sons xbox gamertag with her email address so obviously he uses her password to sign in. Now...
  4. I changed my gamertag and I want to change it back to the original. The new gamertag...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my gamertag and I want to change it back to the original. The new gamertag...: The new gamertag allowance is 12 characters or less. How do I change it back to the original? 85868bbf-d089-4156-a549-3c927748f6d3
  5. Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition: Hi, I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version. thanks very much for helping me....
  6. How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info: I’m trying to update the email on Xbox Live to my sons email but as it is already linked to my microsoft account it wont allow me to change it via an alias account. Any ideas?...
  7. How do you change your privacy settings on your xbox live account without going onto an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you change your privacy settings on your xbox live account without going onto an...: On the Minecraft server The Hive I can't see when anyone else types in the chat so I learned I need to go change something in my privacy settings. The problem is that whenever I log into my...
  8. Huawei B593 LTE: Change Wireless Channel

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Huawei B593 LTE: Change Wireless Channel: Huawei (Routers) B593 LTE: Change Wireless Channel This is not related to what channel you are using. It relates to the decurity profile used to login to.you wifi networks. You have it set to...
  9. Huawei B593 LTE: Change Wireless Mode

Huawei B593 LTE: Change Wireless Mode: Huawei (Routers) B593 LTE: Change Wireless Mode Login Information Gateway: 192.168.254.254 Username: admin Password: admin Change Wireless Mode Connect a computer to the gateway with an...
  10. Huawei B593 LTE: Change Wireless Band

Huawei B593 LTE: Change Wireless Band: Huawei (Routers) B593 LTE: Change Wireless Band (width) Change Wireless Band (width) This device does not have this option. e4e00051-007a-4b05-be2c-3c4b0d91f080