Changing Microsoft account email

Discus and support Changing Microsoft account email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change the email address my profile is connected to. Though I want to change it to a whole new address than the one I have and the alternate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miss Templar77, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Changing Microsoft account email

I want to change the email address my profile is connected to. Though I want to change it to a whole new address than the one I have and the alternate one. I just see the option to change the connection to the alternate email and not a option to remove
    and add another email. Would someone please tell me where I can remove the emails my profile is connected to and add new ones?

:)

Miss Templar77, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    Closingracer, Jun 9, 2014
  4. RyanCook311
    RyanCook311 Guest

RyanCook311, Jun 9, 2014
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

This can only work if your emails are NOT hotmail, outlook or live emails as those are Microsoft email addresses. That may be the cause of your problem. You can not change TO an email that is a Microsoft email. You can change a Microsoft email to any other
    non Microsoft email, though.

Please see this page on how to change the emails if you don't have those emails as your current primary ones:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Splitting up the Account or changing the E-Mail

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Email addresses on Xbox/Microsoft account??

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cambio de Correo a Gamertag

Thema:

1. Changing Microsoft account email - Similar Threads - Changing Microsoft account

2. Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Xbox(-Live) Konto. Mein Hauptprofil auf meiner Xbox ist mit einem anderen Microsoft-Account verknüpft. Genauer gesagt mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account. Was...
  3. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  4. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  5. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  6. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  7. Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured"

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured": I have been trying to play minecraft Windows 10-edition with my friends from other consoles, but when i og into the game i am not allowed to add friends. it says that "you cannot add friends...
  8. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  9. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  10. Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I was real young when my parents got me a xbox 360 so my mom decided to put my account on her microsoft account. Now that im older, in general, I want to have my profile on my own account and, my...