Changing Microsoft account email

Discus and support Changing Microsoft account email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change the email address my profile is connected to. Though I want to change it to a whole new address than the one I have and the alternate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miss Templar77, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Changing Microsoft account email

I want to change the email address my profile is connected to. Though I want to change it to a whole new address than the one I have and the alternate one. I just see the option to change the connection to the alternate email and not a option to remove
    and add another email. Would someone please tell me where I can remove the emails my profile is connected to and add new ones?

:)

Miss Templar77, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    Closingracer, Jun 9, 2014
  4. RyanCook311
    RyanCook311 Guest

RyanCook311, Jun 9, 2014
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

This can only work if your emails are NOT hotmail, outlook or live emails as those are Microsoft email addresses. That may be the cause of your problem. You can not change TO an email that is a Microsoft email. You can change a Microsoft email to any other
    non Microsoft email, though.

Please see this page on how to change the emails if you don't have those emails as your current primary ones:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Splitting up the Account or changing the E-Mail

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Email addresses on Xbox/Microsoft account??

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cambio de Correo a Gamertag

Thema:

1. Changing Microsoft account email - Similar Threads - Changing Microsoft account

2. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  3. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  4. Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag: Hi, I have had a look on here and can't seem to find a solution for this and was wondering if anyone could help. I have a very old microsoft account that I do not want to use for anything but my...
  5. I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: So i used a Microsoft account that i forgot the email and password for and im logged off on minecraft ps4, is there any way i can unlink it without being logged in? Ive tried deleting my settings...
  6. I can not reach Microsoft’s accounts group, I try changing my password it says there is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not reach Microsoft’s accounts group, I try changing my password it says there is a...: I can not reach Microsoft’s accounts group, I try changing my password it says there is a temporary problem with the service. I tried the comunity but they claim they have no access. I...
  7. Change Microsoft account associated with GamerTag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Microsoft account associated with GamerTag: I'm trying to change the Microsoft account (moving Gamertag to another Microsoft Account). I have found: On the Xbox360 I go to >Settings>Profile>>Account Security>Change Microsoft Account...
  8. How do I change my date of birth on my microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my date of birth on my microsoft account?: Hi, I've been trying to sign into an app lately and I needed to use my Microsoft account to sign in.This wouldn't have been a problem but it said I was to young. So I went ant checked my account...
  9. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  10. If I change my gamer tag will it affect anything my Microsoft account is linked to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I change my gamer tag will it affect anything my Microsoft account is linked to?: So I'm thinking of changing my GT since we get a free one. Will this affect things such as the Xbox Ambassador Programme or anything else my account is linked to?...