Changing Microsoft account on XBox

Discus and support Changing Microsoft account on XBox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I purchased my son's Xbox One his father set it up. He was too lazy to create an account for my son and used his own account instead. Now he's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raw Expressions83, May 21, 2019.

1. Changing Microsoft account on XBox

When I purchased my son's Xbox One his father set it up. He was too lazy to create an account for my son and used his own account instead. Now he's complaining about the changes my son is making on the account like the name. Can I create my son a Microsoft
    account and change the one in his XBox without losing everything? I've purchased over 100 online games, he has points on certain games and also his progress on the games. Will any of this be lost or affected by changing the account? Also please answer in simple
    terminology, I'm not tech savvy at all.

:)

Raw Expressions83, May 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Child's account

That's for age verification for using a Microsoft account. Changing the age of a Microsoft account does not change the age of an Xbox account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how to change child change child dob for microsoft account

Keep in mind that if you're trying to change the age on the Microsoft account so you can upgrade an Xbox account to adult, it will not work. Changing the age on the Microsoft account does not also change the age of an Xbox account. That cannot be changed.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

How do I change email address on my xbox

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you delete an xbox live account?

To change the email associated with an xbox account: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
Thema:

Changing Microsoft account on XBox

1. Changing Microsoft account on XBox - Similar Threads - Changing Microsoft account

2. Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email: My xbox and xbox box live subscription is registered under a hotmail address from a long time ago. I would like to transfer my xbox and xbox live account so that it's all under my microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  4. Microsoft changed the Xbox Live associated with my other microsoft account on its own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft changed the Xbox Live associated with my other microsoft account on its own?: I made a Microsoft account with Xbox live a good year and 5, maybe 6 months ago to crossplay Minecraft on my ps4. I believe that Microsoft have changed which microsoft account the xbox account was...
  5. Change Microsoft account associated with my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Microsoft account associated with my Xbox account: When I was young and got an Xbox 360, my dad created my Xbox account with his Microsoft account. This was done so that I wouldn't forget the password, or make any purchases without my parents...
  6. Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?: I purchased Minecraft Dungeons for my son, but when it was asking for my Minecraft account I logged in with my daughter's account (I didn't remember which one was which). Now I don't see a way to...
  7. Changing Microsoft accounts on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Microsoft accounts on Minecraft: I have a question regarding changing my microsoft account on minecraft, one of my friends had logged into my minecraft on their account, and now I dont know how to change to mine....
  8. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  9. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  10. Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag: Hi, I have had a look on here and can't seem to find a solution for this and was wondering if anyone could help. I have a very old microsoft account that I do not want to use for anything but my...