Changing Microsoft account on XBox

Discus and support Changing Microsoft account on XBox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I purchased my son's Xbox One his father set it up. He was too lazy to create an account for my son and used his own account instead. Now he's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raw Expressions83, May 21, 2019.

1. Changing Microsoft account on XBox

When I purchased my son's Xbox One his father set it up. He was too lazy to create an account for my son and used his own account instead. Now he's complaining about the changes my son is making on the account like the name. Can I create my son a Microsoft
    account and change the one in his XBox without losing everything? I've purchased over 100 online games, he has points on certain games and also his progress on the games. Will any of this be lost or affected by changing the account? Also please answer in simple
    terminology, I'm not tech savvy at all.

:)

Raw Expressions83, May 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Child's account

That's for age verification for using a Microsoft account. Changing the age of a Microsoft account does not change the age of an Xbox account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how to change child change child dob for microsoft account

Keep in mind that if you're trying to change the age on the Microsoft account so you can upgrade an Xbox account to adult, it will not work. Changing the age on the Microsoft account does not also change the age of an Xbox account. That cannot be changed.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

How do I change email address on my xbox

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you delete an xbox live account?

To change the email associated with an xbox account: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
Thema:

Changing Microsoft account on XBox

1. Changing Microsoft account on XBox - Similar Threads - Changing Microsoft account

2. Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I was real young when my parents got me a xbox 360 so my mom decided to put my account on her microsoft account. Now that im older, in general, I want to have my profile on my own account and, my...
  3. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  4. Changement de compte Microsoft [Translation - Microsoft account change]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changement de compte Microsoft [Translation - Microsoft account change]: Bonjour/Bonsoir, c'est la première fois que je poste sur le forum navré de ne pas pouvoir tout traduire, mais j'ai cru comprendre que les modérateurs, magnifiques personnes qu'elles sont...
  5. How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC): Hello. I wish to change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Profile. This is on Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. 1d7b1ad6-4e10-4d42-8220-c40d4e552334
  6. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  7. Alteração de Conta Microsoft [Translation - Microsoft Account Change]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alteração de Conta Microsoft [Translation - Microsoft Account Change]: Hoje tentei entrar em minha conta Microsoft no Xbox, porém ocorreu o seguinte problema: "A conta Microsoft de meus pais ou responsável não é valida. Seu responsável deve escolher uma conta...
  8. Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?: Back when my family first connected our xbox 360 to xbox live my dad connected my xbox profile to his Microsoft account. A number of years down the road this has been something of an inconvenience...
  9. Change Which Microsoft Account is Attached to my Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Which Microsoft Account is Attached to my Xbox Live Account: So, back when I was younger, my family and I attached my Xbox Live account, VespineOmnivore, to my brother's Microsoft account. These days, we both have two different Microsoft accounts and we...
  10. change microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change microsoft account: i wish to move my gametag and game list to another microsoft account because the current one is being spam, i have not made any purchase for xbox so i don't have to payment or digital license...