Changing Microsoft account.

Discus and support Changing Microsoft account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I want to change the Microsoft Account (the e-mail address you use to sign in to XBL) associated with my gamertag to another with a slightly less... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Hot Daniel, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Changing Microsoft account.

So, I want to change the Microsoft Account (the e-mail address you use to sign in to XBL) associated with my gamertag to another with a slightly less dumb name. I asked the support guys on twitter, and they said that could only be done on an X360. I just
    want to confirm this and/or if there is an update coming that will allow me to do it on my X1.

:)

The Hot Daniel, Mar 18, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Changing Microsoft account.

Rajesh from IT, Mar 18, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Changing Microsoft account change

If you're the actual owner of the Xbox Live profile in question, you should just be able to discuss with your brother so he can help you transfer it over, as he should know the password, to your own MSA and get all that straightened out.
  6. maxen Win User

7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Doing what you're saying would constitute theft.
  8. OpticParasite94 Win User

So I guess it won't work since I don't have the password?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Splitting up the Account or changing the E-Mail

Thema:

Changing Microsoft account.

1. Changing Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Changing Microsoft account

2. Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured"

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured": I have been trying to play minecraft Windows 10-edition with my friends from other consoles, but when i og into the game i am not allowed to add friends. it says that "you cannot add friends...
  3. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  5. Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I was real young when my parents got me a xbox 360 so my mom decided to put my account on her microsoft account. Now that im older, in general, I want to have my profile on my own account and, my...
  6. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  7. Changement de compte Microsoft [Translation - Microsoft account change]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changement de compte Microsoft [Translation - Microsoft account change]: Bonjour/Bonsoir, c'est la première fois que je poste sur le forum navré de ne pas pouvoir tout traduire, mais j'ai cru comprendre que les modérateurs, magnifiques personnes qu'elles sont...
  8. How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change linked Microsoft Account on Xbox. (PC): Hello. I wish to change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Profile. This is on Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. 1d7b1ad6-4e10-4d42-8220-c40d4e552334
  9. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  10. Changing Microsoft account on XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Microsoft account on XBox: When I purchased my son's Xbox One his father set it up. He was too lazy to create an account for my son and used his own account instead. Now he's complaining about the changes my son is making...