Changing my email address to another one.

Discus and support Changing my email address to another one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to change my email address for this account to another one which also has a Xbox Live account, however it is no longer in use. Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leemd1979, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Leemd1979
    Leemd1979 Guest

I would like to change my email address for this account to another one which also has a Xbox Live account, however it is no longer in use. Can I delete the email associated with the unused account and change the email with this account to it?

I'm trying to simplify my accounts into one email.

:)

Leemd1979, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Lu1ZcAk3
    Lu1ZcAk3 Guest
    Tryed to change email to my account and nowcan't login to either

I tryed changing my email address to my gamertag to another email address and can't sign in with orginal email address or the one I changed it too and all my stuff is on this gamertag.

Please Help.

Lu1ZcAk3, Mar 13, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Trying to move existing gamertag to my current account.

Hello, what you would need to do is change the email address associated with the GT you want to use. So if the email address you want to use is tied to another GT you'd also need to move that GT to another email address to free up the one you want to use.
    The following link will assist you in the process of changing email addresses associated with accounts.

How to Change Microsoft Account Email Address

bowski477, Mar 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Shouldn't be an issue. You'll need to create a dummy email address in order to free up the other account. Simply follow the instructions at this link to change the address.

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-account-faq

onyxishere, Mar 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Shouldn't be an issue. You'll need to create a dummy email address in order to free up the other account. Simply follow the instructions at this link to change the address.

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-account-faq
  6. XboxMom79 Win User

Xbox Family

Thank you is it possible to change the email address associated with the account? For example- the account is with my email address. Could i change it to my childs email address? Then create another account with my email address and add his account
    to the family?
  7. bowski477 Win User

Trying to move existing gamertag to my current account.

Hello, what you would need to do is change the email address associated with the GT you want to use. So if the email address you want to use is tied to another GT you'd also need to move that GT to another email address to free up the one you want to use.
    The following link will assist you in the process of changing email addresses associated with accounts.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-ac...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  8. The xShArK Win User

Change gamertag email on Xbox One

I'm trying to add my new email as alias on my old gamertag but it doesn't work!

I select "Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias" and than I put my email @outlook.com when a message comes up "This email address is already taken. Please try another one"

Is there another way to change the email associated to my old gamertag? Thanks
  9. {Parity} Win User

Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

Thema:

1. Changing my email address to another one. - Similar Threads - Changing email address

2. Changing a Child's email address in a family group.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a Child's email address in a family group.: i know this has been asked, but creating an alias for my adult email address is not going to cut it I need to be able to change my child's email address and carry over his gamertag info to the...
  3. Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account: Trying to install Xbox App for PC so I can use my ultimate gamepass on my PC, and it continually defaults to an alternate email address and there does not be any way to change it. I logged in on...
  4. Changing email address associated with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email address associated with Xbox: Hi, we recently bought an Xbox for our son. I have set up screen limits for him on his Microsoft account but the email address linked to the Xbox is my email address and not his. Anyone know an...
  5. GAMERTAG NAME CHANGE, SAME EMAIL ADDRESS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG NAME CHANGE, SAME EMAIL ADDRESS?: I AM A PREMIUM ACCOUNT USER FOR THE solitaire COLLECTION. on MY NEW LAPTOP I've TRIED TO SYNC THE TWO computers SO THAT I KEEP THE SAME USERNAME. It's not working. I'm given a new username and all...
  6. Email Address Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Email Address Change: How do I change my email address in Xbox Console Companion ??? fda732c3-3064-4904-9348-3476d9930b33
  7. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]: Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?] 2b72c482-170b-4f9a-8111-1b38477396ab
  8. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  9. Changing child member email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing child member email address...: Where do I go to update the email addresses for child members? 7eb773b1-5fd7-4cab-8a23-add0182b3e83
  10. change the john doe email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    change the john doe email address: Does anyone know a password for the above email address which the xbox one came with. Also how do you change it to my own account? Unable to sign into fifa 20 ultimate team. Many thanks...