Changing my gamertag

Discus and support Changing my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there, i don't know if i ask in the good place but i've got an issue with my Xbox acount : I'm trying to change my gamertag but the xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vinsouzzzz, Aug 21, 2019.

1. vinsouzzzz
    vinsouzzzz Guest

Changing my gamertag

Hello there, i don't know if i ask in the good place but i've got an issue with my Xbox acount :

I'm trying to change my gamertag but the xbox live asks me my card number in U.S. the issue is i'm in france and my microsoft acount is also in france.

But when i go to my xbox seting to change the country it's not working, so i'm stucked and i have no idea what to do to fix it ..

Coul'd you help me ?

:)

vinsouzzzz, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

changing my gamertag

That would have only been a recent change. The gamertag I am using here was once a different name. After I changed it to what it is now, I used that old name on a secondary account.
  3. cr4zy f1sh Win User

changing my gamertag

Unfortunetly. Dosent matter how much i pay

Its still going to say its taken.
  4. Feudy 1 Win User

Changing my gamertag

what if it's a gamertag that hasn't been used in years? Don't they reset unused gamertags?
  5. WPAK Win User

Changing my gamertag

Hi there

-

gamertags are used across services, so even if you can't add the gamertag on Xbox Live then it may still be in use.

So basically when the system says that the gamertag is in use, then it is not available.

The only thing you can do is to choose a different gamertag.
  6. Metroboominrell Win User

My gamertag change

Is there way i can get my gamertag fix my old gamertag was [Mod Removed] and it's now ScaryCalf135158
Thema:

Changing my gamertag

1. Changing my gamertag - Similar Threads - Changing gamertag

2. Gamertag Change Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Error: I changed my GT (gamer tag) a while back to "Royal UGTV" but on Xbox NOW. After almost 1 month of having my "Royal UGTV" GT, it is showing my GT as "Izumi Nakizo" that's the old GT that I PAID $10...
  3. New Gamertag changes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Gamertag changes.: So recently just changed my Gamertag to "Jade" from "Jyvrn" cause i seen the new gamertag change was live the one that lets you change it to whatever you want but adds an ID number. Why is my ID...
  4. Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.: Hey, so 6 months ago I changed my gamertag to a new one, but then on the xbox app, & console it glitches above it.. sorta like i have 2 gamertags, also it has #653 with the glitched gamertag.. but...
  5. Gamertag name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag name change: Hi! I wanted to create a gamertag with a specific name, one i didn't think anyone uses thus being avalible almost everywhere. But I saw that the name I wanted was already taken. Looking into the...
  6. Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag won't change: Hey everyone. I changed my gamertag 2 days ago and it shows on my profile it changed but all my games still have my old one show up when I'm playing online. Any way to fix this?...
  7. Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change: I was curious what the process, if there is one, as to when old Xbox Gamertag's get wiped. I am really trying to get the original Snowman as a GT and what I need to do to go about getting it,...
  8. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  9. Cambio de Gamertag gratuito fallido (Free gamertag change failed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambio de Gamertag gratuito fallido (Free gamertag change failed): Hace unos meses quise usar el cambio de Gamertag gratuito ya que no quería seguir usando mi nombre, el caso es que no se quedo el nuevo Gamertag, en ese momento no le di mucha importancia pero...
  10. Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change: [img] Okay so I was given a free gamertag change by a microsoft agent after having difficulties with it before. It was the new gamertag change system, not on the actual console, but on the xbox...